TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    LOOK and See for yourself...

5 of my posts she collects into one thread. What a fucking bitch she is....

Se...perceiving me and my posts...
    I didn't perceive all of those posts that I made, not like she did anyway, even if she can perceive them better then I can, IT GIVES HER NO REASON OR EXCUSE TO ACT THIS WAY EVEN AFTER WE DISCUSSED THAT WE WEREN'T GOING TO DO THAT HERE.

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...-post1974.html

quote that for your fucking posterity, WA.

She, her, her every fucking being rubs me the wrong way especially since she is a loose canon.
    Oh that's not Se that's just her being a bitch and trying to "out" other people's problems or difficulties or inaccuries or such because she can't do anything for herself and actually contribute. Don't worry I don't like her either.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mercutio View Post
    Oh that's not Se that's just her being a bitch and trying to "out" other people's problems or difficulties or inaccuries or such because she can't do anything for herself and actually contribute. Don't worry I don't like her either.
    The results of her perceptual function, which is reiterating or exposing what she sees and perceives through her primary functions, and pointing them out again, makes me feel weak and vulnerable and not to mention, upset and makes me feel like someone is choking me litterally. But she's such a bitch because she doesn't get that her actions cause A LOT of stress in me.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

The results of her perceptual function, which is reiterating or exposing what she sees and perceives through her primary functions, and pointing them out again, makes me feel weak and vulnerable and not to mention, upset and makes me feel like someone is choking me litterally. But she's such a bitch because she doesn't get that her actions cause A LOT of stress in me.
    Don't let her get to you. Just do your own thing. You'll be fine.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I went for a lovely walk this evening.

There was an attractive woman I saw on the way.

The air was pleasant, as was the sunset.

It was a nice experience.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

when I'm really frustrated, I don't want to explain anything.

It's weird because I usually enjoy doing so.

I suppose that is a 'red flag'.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ryu, sounds like you're speaking in Haiku!
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by he died with a felafel View Post
    wow, this is just depressing, possibly the most hateful thing i heard all day/week or even all month

i'm off
    ps: and to think i came here bearing gifts of free virtual swiss chocolate!
    Aww stay! and do share the swiss chocolate!!

I am just ignoring the rude posts.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I feel better when I eat a middle eastern or a mediterranean diet, and I feel a lot worse when I eat fruits, especially tropical fruits. I especially have a hard time eating fruits like apples, but better time eating pears, peaches, and melons. My dietitian tells me to stay away from tropical foods (like mango, pinapple, and papaya) because they are harder for me to digest...humm food for thought.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EII 6w5
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    ungrateful bitch
    I know, rejection hurts.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think this guy is LSE (you have to turn up the volume):

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I feel better when I eat a middle eastern or a mediterranean diet, and I feel a lot worse when I eat fruits, especially tropical fruits. I especially have a hard time eating fruits like apples, but better time eating pears, peaches, and melons. My dietitian tells me to stay away from tropical foods (like mango, pinapple, and papaya) because they are harder for me to digest...humm food for thought.
    I all fruit!!!

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

When my duals ask me "how do you feel?" are they expecting me to respond with "I'm thinking of you?" and "I miss you?"
    -

TIM
    Fi-IEE Sx/so 739
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When my duals ask me "how do you feel?" are they expecting me to respond with "I'm thinking of you?" and "I miss you?"
    Replace "duals" with "people" and that question seems a little moronic, to be honest. No context.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Default View Post
    Replace "duals" with "people" and that question seems a little moronic, to be honest. No context.
    You're pretty damn harsh, and why would I trust you with the context being someone who speaks like you do?
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 07-22-2010 at 04:08 AM.
    -

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

your question is invalid because not everybody is going to take that question the same way. That's the gist of it.

peanut butter

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

your question is invalid because not everybody is going to take that question the same way. That's the gist of it.

peanut butter
    Oh. Maybe I should rephrase it, but I guess it's redundant, it's just me over thinking it and over analyzing a situation that's probably very simple and on the surface very clear and one dimensional.

If a dual texts me 10 days, on more or less the same time, asking me "how are you?" Does this mean that they are bored? Am I supposed to answer the same way every day?

....and todays question is...."How are you?" LOL

It's like eating the same meal every day and never getting tired of it, well, maybe that's not a good example. humm...
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 07-22-2010 at 04:50 AM.
    -

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Deltas,

What are you doing with your socionics knowledge?

I thought earlier today, an interesting thought: coming back to the forum and saying, one day "here's what I've done, doesn't it make you proud?" I'm not particularly interested in the praise of other people, but more like...

Now that you know this stuff, what are you doing with it? What benefits are you creating for the world? or just yourself?

ETC
    I don't really apply Socionics on a grand scale. If anything, knowing what I know now, I realize that there's a degree of limitations on ones ability to exert influence.
    I've found that it has helped with a lot of the more neurotic fears I have, I mean I still have doubts and fears but I know how to deal with them better and I understand where they're coming from.

But if you mean in terms of what impact it has had outside of myself, I guess the answer is still up in the air. I'm not really an ambitious person, though, and would be more than content if all it did was bring comfort to people I come to know via the benefit of our strengths
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

That was a good question. I use socionics to give career counseling to college kids; I also use it to understand people, provided they are of healthy nature; it makes communication with certain type more tolerable and helps me build the kind of relationships that are valuable.

In my personal life, it's helped me have closer relations and ease of correspondence with my mom. She and I don't make the most perfect pair, but she has Fi activating and it's always pleasant to spend quality time with her. I've asked around other INTp's for advice on what activities they might enjoy and was able to plan things for my mom and i do do together. It's nice to do things together aside from spending so much time worrying about her and her health. So, we're doing a lot more living in the moment, both of us, intuitive types.

If I went away for a while and came back I should wish to report that I've made a few studies to ground the theory, and maybe even incorporated the knowledge of Socionics in some sort of business counseling. Just the other day, I met an ENTp who had her own Business coaching business and what she did was use her degree in psychology to help people who were fearful or reluctant about organizing systems where their ideas could be employed in starting and structuring a business; I introduced her to socionics and she was so sharp, she got the knowledge in an a brief conversation. She was very inspiring and somehow made a prediction that in five years, with my hard work in studying socionics that my literary contributions were going to help market a therapy that would work for people.

She was an inspiration. I hope she's right though.
    -

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh. Maybe I should rephrase it, but I guess it's redundant, it's just me over thinking it and over analyzing a situation that's probably very simple and on the surface very clear and one dimensional.

If a dual texts me 10 days, on more or less the same time, asking me "how are you?" Does this mean that they are bored? Am I supposed to answer the same way every day?

....and todays question is...."How are you?" LOL

It's like eating the same meal every day and never getting tired of it, well, maybe that's not a good example. humm...
    Oh, no. it might be boring to you, but

it's what we do because we cannot look at you and asses your actual state of being. I ask that a lot when I cant' see someone. I don't care what you say, I just want to know what's up.

When i'm around people, esp people I like, I'm always monitoring their Si states. So I'm always asking "how are you", even if it's not verbal. I watch, etc.

"How are you" is the inadequate verbal form of that.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Oh, no. it might be boring to you, but

it's what we do because we cannot look at you and asses your actual state of being. I ask that a lot when I cant' see someone. I don't care what you say, I just want to know what's up.

When i'm around people, esp people I like, I'm always monitoring their Si states. So I'm always asking "how are you", even if it's not verbal. I watch, etc.

"How are you" is the inadequate verbal form of that.
    That's wonderful.
    It makes me feel good just knowing and even hearing that from you.

Thank you.

peanut butter
    OOOOOH; it makes me feel soooo good inside. (Tickled!)

-

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No offense, but, I don't think anyone here is using socionics to its full potential.

.... oh well.

Creepy-male

What is the full potential of Socionics?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I glanced at people magazine this morning and Leonardo DiCaprio (LSE) said that "He still has time to be a father, that I feel no need to rush." Reminded me of Ryu's last signature "I can not be rushed or avoided."
    -

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You know...

Apparently this is a harry potter quote?
    It's not what I'm thinking about though...

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I glanced at people magazine this morning and Leonardo DiCaprio (LSE) said that "He still has time to be a father, that I feel no need to rush." Reminded me of Ryu's last signature "I can not be rushed or avoided."
    my old signature was "it cannot be rushed or avoided".

"it" was not necessarily me. People avoid me, and sometimes rush me, too.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

my old signature was "it cannot be rushed or avoided".

"it" was not necessarily me. People avoid me, and sometimes rush me, too.
    oh...Se PoLR sorry...I didn't see the "it" part, I thought I saw "I"...

I was like this in school too, once my teacher asked me to read a book and instead of reading "the", I read "he"; then stopped and thought, this isn't right...but my teacher knew this about me.

I'm better (more careful) when I'm not rushed.
    -

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"from now on every emoployee will be trained in the Red Foreman way!"
    "undermining their self esteem until they are too weak to resist?"

lol

it's from That 70s Show. I just heard it.

Red being LSI, ... Eric being EII or some other Se unvaling intratim?

Sounds like how some people I know, who don't "like Se", react to LSIs

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default itunes

My goodness - how is it that nobody told me how awesome itunes is. I tried it a few years ago and was turned off by it. But the latest version is great.

Do you know how much good stuff is on there?

Of course you can buy music on it, but, there is so much good stuff, even without an ipod. itunes U, this university/learning oriented thingy is great, with lots of quality academic resources. Great podcasts as well from a variety of sources.

Free radio stations, probably a few thousand of them, that stream music of your choice.

I'm a fan

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ya whatevaa
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

"from now on every emoployee will be trained in the Red Foreman way!"
    "undermining their self esteem until they are too weak to resist?"

lol

it's from That 70s Show. I just heard it.

Red being LSI, ... Eric being EII or some other Se unvaling intratim?

Sounds like how some people I know, who don't "like Se", react to LSIs
    I have a difficult time with LSI, so yeah, I can see that.
    -

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hate being rushed as well. Must be a delta thing. . .

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    I hate being rushed as well. Must be a delta thing. . .
    it could just be that you're slow

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mercutio View Post
    it could just be that you're slow
    I never said I wasnt.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

there are a lot of losers out there.

how optimistic are you, deltas, about finding a good relationship ?

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I think it can happen to anyone. I heard a great saying today. Don't be afraid to love, because you don't loose when you love even if the relationship ends because you get the full benefit of experiancing good feelings for yourself, even if the person never loved you back.
    -

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There are just so many low quality individuals out there.... talk about "islands" in a "sea of mediocrity" : /

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

There are just so many low quality individuals out there.... talk about "islands" in a "sea of mediocrity" : /
    I don't feel that way at all. It's our expectations that drive our perception. I think there are all "qualities" of people and I really see the word "qualities" as being attached to objects rather then people so I refrain from using it in the same sentance as human beings.

If you're not finding what you want then you're probably not looking in the right direction. I suppose I could tell you the same, step into a new light. What sort of a person do you want? I find that the men I get along with are usually hard working and have very little time to play around or even engage in their interests, or our interests to a deep extent. I do enjoy it when someone I value can take some time to do things with me.

A good "quality" person, for a relationship with me, would be someone who is an intellectual, as I find discussing various topics with depth, especially when done in person, to be valuable to me.

You have to look at people as individuals. I think I would have a harder time with someone who values what I would consider "shallow" pursuits, things like enjoying shopping, as a personal description, also, I find people who waste a lot of time doing nothing to be borring and drab, but to others, these people are perfect companions, so, I shouldn't judge (and you shouldn't either).

I find that I'm better suited for someone who has the natural curiosity to either develop a hobby or to pick up a new one, but to also want debth rather then breath. I like exploring the intricate aspects of the levels of things, to really reach a full and well rounded understanding of something. Having good friends is a good way to explore what you're looking for that may also improve your senses when you do look for a "quality" (or a person) of your liking and taste.
    -

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have to agree with Maritsa on this one, Ryu. I think most people have something high quality about them, it's just a matter of recognizing what their strengths and talents are.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm starting to lose hope because i am just not coming across anyone I feel strongly about. And feeling strongly about someone is important to me. Or rather, where there is a mutual connection.

So, I'm pretty pessimistic right now i have to say. But i've been so busy with other things that maybe it's because i haven't really been "hanging out" much.

I may take Loki's advice and start learning some capoeira

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pied Piper View Post
    I am pessimistic about Deltas, unless > 50 and single, because they don't listen to good advice and don't like or trust methods to "make a relationship".
    My SLI brother just got out of a crappy one with an SEE an he says that he doesn't need science to find a woman or that he's "not interested".
    meaning, he doesn't want to learn socionics? Well i guess it's hard to get interested if he's down in the dumps about the last relationship.

find him an IEE and set them up in some way that he doesn't realize he is being set up.