Results 6,441 to 6,480 of 6489

Thread: Delta Lounge

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

My Estj ex recently friended me on Facebook. I accepted his friendship request. He sent me a private message saying that the reason why he treated so poorly was because he didn’t want another child and I wanted a family. Although he never firmly said he didn’t want another child he kept me on the hook hoping he would say whether this was in the cards for him or not for three years. He was hoping I am a single mom and that be can get back with me. How selfish and self serving and manipulative is this?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    In case I'll do a break in posting here and will be an interest for contact, that forum is most possible place to find me by the nick.
    I did long breaks here several times.

> Do you use autotranslators to read/write here?

It's bad language level. I may use a translator to find some words.
    Ok, thanks for the clarification. I appreciate you being helpful like that.
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Up to -10 Celsius without significant wind is not difficult conditions. Just needs appropriate clothes.
    I do not know details about homeless ones in Moscow.
    The loss of human decency and moral values really bothers me
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    My Estj ex recently friended me on Facebook. I accepted his friendship request. He sent me a private message saying that the reason why he treated so poorly was because he didn’t want another child and I wanted a family. Although he never firmly said he didn’t want another child he kept me on the hook hoping he would say whether this was in the cards for him or not for three years. He was hoping I am a single mom and that be can get back with me. How selfish and self serving and manipulative is this?
    i despise that kind of people because they expect u to be nice to them but they will find reasons to hurt u when u are, and if u get revenge or treat them fairly/equally/assert they get mad. so you lose or you lose. its always about them and they only get away with it because the world is full of them they enable each other but if they'd have to live with each other they'd create stupid dramas that may also kill someone. they dont know how to have a better life and maybe its because they dont have the damn incentive or care and will to exert the necessary effort. ive seen a vid of an LSE where he didnt seem too bad maybe but likely he like all else are so imperceptive if they had to deal with something more nuanced they'd mess it up and act victims about it. why do they have to always rely on someone else to provide insight for them? when it gets hard they forget about it and keep doing more of what they are used to.
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VewyScawwyNawcissist View Post
    i despise that kind of people because they expect u to be nice to them but they will find reasons to hurt u when u are, and if u get revenge or treat them fairly/equally/assert they get mad. so you lose or you lose. its always about them and they only get away with it because the world is full of them they enable each other but if they'd have to live with each other they'd create stupid dramas that may also kill someone. they dont know how to have a better life and maybe its because they dont have the damn incentive or care and will to exert the necessary effort. ive seen a vid of an LSE where he didnt seem too bad maybe but likely he like all else are so imperceptive if they had to deal with something more nuanced they'd mess it up and act victims about it. why do they have to always rely on someone else to provide insight for them? when it gets hard they forget about it and keep doing more of what they are used to.
    Oh how I love genuine and good hearted people
    -

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Got these plushies for my birthday a few days ago: https://imgur.com/a/LNL9zWB

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

First time going to a gym without a trainer to guide me. I have been doing group gym classes until now, which have taught me basic movements - did both cardio and weights. But I want to focus on weightlifting.

I was quite nervous because although I know how to do the actual exercises, I am not used to gym equipment and absolutely no guiding hand. I did my best with video but that’s not the same a someone experienced showing me the ropes if you will. I didn’t understand why there were so many different types of squat racks for example… don’t want to go into details but it’s the small stuff, how the machines work etc that I need help with. I don’t want to bother other people who are exercising

i don’t know it sounds kinda dumb

anyways I was able to do what I needed to, today. And I am happy with the variety of equipments here - it’s quite exciting.

im following this workout right now: https://www.muscleandstrength.com/wo...ackage-workout
    Last edited by necrosebud; 03-27-2023 at 10:28 PM.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’m so horribly sore

and I need to go again today for day 2…

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by necrosebud View Post
    First time going to a gym without a trainer to guide me. I have been doing group gym classes until now, which have taught me basic movements - did both cardio and weights. But I want to focus on weightlifting.

I was quite nervous because although I know how to do the actual exercises, I am not used to gym equipment and absolutely no guiding hand. I did my best with video but that’s not the same a someone experienced showing me the ropes if you will. I didn’t understand why there were so many different types of squat racks for example… don’t want to go into details but it’s the small stuff, how the machines work etc that I need help with. I don’t want to bother other people who are exercising

i don’t know it sounds kinda dumb

anyways I was able to do what I needed to, today. And I am happy with the variety of equipments here - it’s quite exciting.

im following this workout right now: https://www.muscleandstrength.com/wo...ackage-workout
    I’d love to go too
    Just haven’t had the time.
    I’m doing calisthenics at home and yoga
    -

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    I’d love to go too
    Just haven’t had the time.
    I’m doing calisthenics at home and yoga
    I don’t know that much about calisthenics and yoga, but body weight exercises are good too

i couldn’t even lift the 45 lbs barbell when I first tried it, more than 2 years ago. Now I have no issues with it. Sometimes people need to start with body weight exercises
    ——-

anyways - day 2, I was slightly more nervous because I used assisted pull-up machine, and I think I have only used that once in my life and I was slightly trembling since I have to put my faith in the machine by putting my entire body weight. And it goes up pretty high. Anyways I pushed through it and was able to do the sets and reps and even challenged myself a bit.

basic barbell exercises are some of my favorite though - deadlift, squat, bench press

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I don’t know that much about calisthenics and yoga, but body weight exercises are good too

i couldn’t even lift the 45 lbs barbell when I first tried it, more than 2 years ago. Now I have no issues with it. Sometimes people need to start with body weight exercises
    ——-

anyways - day 2, I was slightly more nervous because I used assisted pull-up machine, and I think I have only used that once in my life and I was slightly trembling since I have to put my faith in the machine by putting my entire body weight. And it goes up pretty high. Anyways I pushed through it and was able to do the sets and reps and even challenged myself a bit.

basic barbell exercises are some of my favorite though - deadlift, squat, bench press
    Awesome I’m so excited for you
    -

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have to push pretty hard to feel any pain, but it’s so strange to me that bruises from 6 months ago haven’t gone away completely

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I have to push pretty hard to feel any pain, but it’s so strange to me that bruises from 6 months ago haven’t gone away completely
    That looks like dermal hematoma and no cause for concern. I have one from 4 years ago. If it changes in any way see a doctor
    -

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Cosma Visions Oracle is probably my favorite deck out of the three that I bought: https://imgur.com/a/FenvGOX

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trying to make a birthday card for my brother and I messed up the pop-up cat lol and couldn’t get the card to close properly, so I just stuck a washi tape on it https://imgur.com/a/KXLg7Oq

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Trying to make a birthday card for my brother and I messed up the pop-up cat lol and couldn’t get the card to close properly, so I just stuck a washi tape on it https://imgur.com/a/KXLg7Oq
    Adorable Cat
    -

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cute things I bought today: https://imgur.com/a/7MY91Pu

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cute things I bought today: https://imgur.com/a/7MY91Pu
    The flora blind box figure is so cute... I can't find it online except at one store (a different series) and I have searched extensively lol
    I am surprised I got these and wonder where the shop themselves got it from

apparently it originates in China

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The flora blind box figure is so cute... I can't find it online except at one store (a different series) and I have searched extensively lol
    I am surprised I got these and wonder where the shop themselves got it from

apparently it originates in China
    It looks like POPMART figurines. You can search them up on Google Images to see if it matches what you have. I'm interested in them as well. So cutee

https://www.popmart.com/ --> I think they have worldwide shipping, not sure.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by loopyclouds View Post
    It looks like POPMART figurines. You can search them up on Google Images to see if it matches what you have. I'm interested in them as well. So cutee

https://www.popmart.com/ --> I think they have worldwide shipping, not sure.
    It's called Flora flower spirit and the only place I found it is here: https://www.bubblewrapptoys.com/prod...irit-by-pinyun

Otherwise it is all ebay and stuff (reselling boxes it seems)

I even searched it in (google translated) chinese on baidu hoping that would do something, looked up the manufacturing company on the box etc and nothing lol

btw the popmart figurines are cute too

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's called Flora flower spirit and the only place I found it is here: https://www.bubblewrapptoys.com/prod...irit-by-pinyun

Otherwise it is all ebay and stuff (reselling boxes it seems)

I even searched it in (google translated) chinese on baidu hoping that would do something, looked up the manufacturing company on the box etc and nothing lol

btw the popmart figurines are cute too
    There's some on aliexpress: https://www.aliexpress.com/i/1005003317336971.html
    And this random website (but idk how safe it is ): https://omtiktok.com/products/flora-...es-mystery-box

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by loopyclouds View Post
    There's some on aliexpress: https://www.aliexpress.com/i/1005003317336971.html
    And this random website (but idk how safe it is ): https://omtiktok.com/products/flora-...es-mystery-box
    I think I saw the aliexpress one before I don't really trust it

thanks for the other link!

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I have gone through dozens of things where I master something and lose interest
    Now it’s time to master 120% hydration sourdough bread
    -

TIM
    SCS: SLE
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't mind me intruding

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Virgin Pure View Post
    Don't mind me intruding
    SLE IMPOSTER!
    "Precision beats power and timing beats speed"

TIM
    SCS: SLE
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Amoeba View Post
    SLE IMPOSTER!
    MUHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the character (not the actress) seems kinda IEE
    https://youtu.be/eN6AYHAT8UM

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Someones should be left in the past.
    Last edited by Sol; 09-13-2023 at 10:57 AM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Think i'm (EII) with my dual (LSE)

Yay

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tardigrade View Post
    i'm (EII) with my dual (LSE)
    you may make a typing theme to give the possibility understand what is your type

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am not sure I understood entirely your comment. But I am filling out one of the questionnaires. Will take a couple of days tho probably.

Tho I am quite confident in my socionics type, a couple of things are not AS fitting so i would like to make sure what others would type me.

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am not sure I understood entirely your comment. But I am filling out one of the questionnaires. Will take a couple of days tho probably.

Tho I am quite confident in my socionics type, a couple of things are not AS fitting so i would like to make sure what others would type me.
    probably IEI
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    probably IEI
    i assume you are joking
    because it should be a joke

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

because it should be a joke
    The chance your type is Fe seems as higher, at least.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The chance your type is Fe seems as higher, at least.
    Not being Fe ego is one of the things I am most certain of
    Considering you also said nothing but video would suffice for typing it's peculiar to even suggest this from the little I have shared

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Think i'm (EII) with my dual (LSE)

Yay
    Awesome
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Considering you also said nothing but video would suffice for typing it's peculiar to even suggest this from the little I have shared
    He doesn’t quite understand that Fe types are able to convey all kinds of emotions and cause others to feel all kinds of emotions as well. So don’t listen to him
    -

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

when you think you have a similar type to 2 of them, like EII, such a stance is rather unjustified before checking your type through intertype relations.

with new forum members/other people which you do not know personally or have communicated with for long, it is only reasonable to type through video. so, if you have lengthy and regular interactions with them, the chance that their type can be ascertained without a video is higher than from a questionnaire, but a video is still preferred to additionally have, as more reliable material for typing; it's harder to distort your image through your non-verbal behaviour than on text.

+ for Fe/- for EII is you posting an exclamation of disgust in response to some accusations by Northstar to delegitimise the video typing. he has some... eccentric ideas in his head about what happens on this forum. it's unlikely that EII would respond with such open disdain towards someone, especially a stranger.
    1. as Fi and introverts they do not so quickly jump to behaviour which may inflame a conflict. similarly, a logical type, being insecure in emotional evaluations/expression, would likely say something less explicit, if they had to.
    2. Ne types would not often react so simplistically to a situation which they do not know much of. when they do not have all the pertinent information, or suspect they may not have it, they are apt to perceive with nuance how the situation could be understood. to imagine alternative interpretations for situations is less important for Ni valuing types, less obvious for S.

so, since EII is at least not the most likely based on your current behavior, i recommend a video too, or at least to seriously try checking with intertypes irl. you may have the impulse to consider yourself EII, since you identify your partner as LSE. to potentially get closer to the truth about this would help with your decisions and understanding of that relationship.

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nifl View Post
    when you think you have a similar type to 2 of them, like EII, such a stance is rather unjustified before checking your type through intertype relations.

with new forum members/other people which you do not know personally or have communicated with for long, it is only reasonable to type through video. so, if you have lengthy and regular interactions with them, the chance that their type can be ascertained without a video is higher than from a questionnaire, but a video is still preferred to additionally have, as more reliable material for typing; it's harder to distort your image through your non-verbal behaviour than on text.

+ for Fe/- for EII is you posting an exclamation of disgust in response to some accusations by Northstar to delegitimise the video typing. he has some... eccentric ideas in his head about what happens on this forum. it's unlikely that EII would respond with such open disdain towards someone, especially a stranger.
    1. as Fi and introverts they do not so quickly jump to behaviour which may inflame a conflict. similarly, a logical type, being insecure in emotional evaluations/expression, would likely say something less explicit, if they had to.
    2. Ne types would not often react so simplistically to a situation which they do not know much of. when they do not have all the pertinent information, or suspect they may not have it, they are apt to perceive with nuance how the situation could be understood. to imagine alternative interpretations for situations is less important for Ni valuing types, less obvious for S.

so, since EII is at least not the most likely based on your current behavior, i recommend a video too, or at least to seriously try checking with intertypes irl. you may have the impulse to consider yourself EII, since you identify your partner as LSE. to potentially get closer to the truth about this would help with your decisions and understanding of that relationship.
    Another heads up, nifl is a sock puppet of Sol.

Also good to know for new members, Alive types everyone IEI so that's worth taking into account.