Seriously Judicious Emotivist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She's gorgeous!
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    592 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eliza Thomason View Post
    She's gorgeous!
    That's because you love babies
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    I do, but she is really striking. : )
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along

Mentioned
    956 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

your girl looks beautiful. impressive eyes
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    592 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    your girl looks beautiful. impressive eyes
    Thank you Sol.

Her eyes are a very unique color of blue almost between dark grey I would say
    -
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Blue-grey?...That's what my passport say what my eye color is.

TIM
    eyy
    Mentioned
    224 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There are socionics articles about the formation of one's type through ages. they say we reach type-maturity around 25 years old, if I'm remembering correctly. From infancy to adolescence we develop our unconscious blocks, the basics.

Freud said the children's maps of cognition get fixed around 6 years old. Nowadays psychologists tend to take that limit earlier, around 3 years old.

One thing is for sure though, personality is a product of interaction; until you get out of mum and dad's control, you can't develop one.

Mentioned
    956 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    There are socionics articles about the formation of one's type through ages. they say we reach type-maturity around 25 years old
    It's better to say about psyche's maturity. To 16 yo the personality in a behavior and human's own perception becomes rather stable.
    25 years is the border when physical processes in a body clearly turn to aging and degradation. Also to that age people get stable social condition (education, marriage) and the most improtant new info needed to that. But the psyche is almost the same as in late teenager years.

To have a type means to have weak undeveloped functions which stay on childish levels - what is opposite to maturity. This does not change much with aging. In general, people study particular skills to behave better in weak regions and slightly reduce types which could be accentuated before due to higher life's pressing.

> One thing is for sure though, personality is a product of interaction; until you get out of mum and dad's control, you can't develop one.

Personality is the product of inner predispositions and external influences. It forms and becomes conscious in solving of different life's tasks and in a communication with different peoples. The more and harder tasks you solve (due to lesser external support from parrents and others), the more you communicate for this - the more you express and understand own predispositions, strong and weak traits. But a type exists and the behavior related to him should be seen since a childhood. A kid having lesser conscious level may understand types traits worse and express lesser stably, lesser common due to external influences - this reduces until ~16 yo.

TIM
    eyy
    Mentioned
    224 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

btw @Beautiful sky, this is just theories, but I'm sure a good mum knows his kid better than these silly theories.

your daughter is a little smiling angel

TIM
    eyy
    Mentioned
    224 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Sol, as an astrologer, I agree that we have fixed elements in our nature that for some obscure reason we bring along since we're born. The thing is when will these traits be visible in their full scope? A person has to go through many things before being fully aware of themselves, that's why psychology says our brain reaches maturity at 25, and I guess that's why socionics use that info to determine an accurate settling of one's type, since socionics is not behavioral but cognitive.

Mentioned
    956 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    A person has to go through many things before being fully aware of themselves
    The talk was about mature level of a psyche. Practically it's just a stable level of personality when the ontogenesis stops. Mostly we discussed in the relation to types traits.
    Also from types point a half of our personality stays badly conscious and badly developed for whole our life. Except rare cases when weak functions some people may develop to social average level (not just some skills, the functions) and _also_ close to level of strong functions - they have low expressed types and _all_ functions as strong (by current social standards). I'm not sure I ever saw such people, but understand they may to exist at least in lesser developed societies which have lesser demands to peoples' minds and hence lesser predispose to types accentuations.

To be "full" aware of own Self is a doubtful situation, as with new external experience you'll know more yourself too. People change for whole life and there is no final. But we may find a point when changes become slow and call it as relatively stable state of psyche maturity. It's 16 yo. formally by laws (in my country and some others - the age when sex has no limitations, a human is understood as adult in nature (not social) sense as the main difference between adult and a child is the abbility to born children) and by my own perceptions - the psyche maturity of 16 years is the good point. I noticed no significant changes in my personality since that time, for example. Only a degradation due to aging alike lesser sexual attraction to women, lesser level of energy, etc. and consequences of this. The types related traits I understand in myself and see expressed in me on the same level like it was in ~16 yo. Later I changed the level of some skills, but did not perceive myself as having other personality. People which knew me in that age and see now have the similar impression and similarly I see them as the same persons - they may play new roles, to be more or lesser restrained - but they are the same for me. I'm sure it's common situation.

> that's why psychology says our brain reaches maturity at 25

Some people said by some criterions which I've supposed they used for this. I've offered the other approach, which fits to current laws and better to my experience.

> and I guess that's why socionics use that info

To Socionics relates only Jung's and Augustinavichiute's texts and ideas. More correctly - among them only the correct ideas + new ideas which also were proven objectively correct. Also Jung's ideas have higher priority than Augustinavichiute's until there is gotten objective prove of other (they have principle contradictions in what is "polr", how acceptive/productive functions manifest, what is primary in introvertion trait, etc). All other ideas is better to say as just opinions of some people about types.

> since socionics is not behavioral but cognitive

Socionics describes the both: cognitive principles and behavioral consequences in average case. As those coexist and in practice to decide about cognitive is used the behavioral (as the seen behavior and what was said).

TIM
    eyy
    Mentioned
    224 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

in my country and in others the age of consent for sex is 14 or 13. this law doesn't mean 13 years old kids are adult and developed. the psyche is not the body only.

i'm aware socionics' involved with both the cognitive and the behavioral, but it's the cognition to shape the behavior, more than the reverse. it's pretty shallow to focus on the external behaviour only, and it causes a lot of confusion in psychological related matters, such as socionics, because as the word says, psychology studies the psyche, that is the soul, not the body.

socionics has many theorists inside of it, you're definitely one of them

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    592 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

My husband loves meatballs and I was sort of curious about the nutritional content of meatballs at subway and looked for the nutrient content and I find this

Meatball marinara
    CALCIUM % DV

what would they have to add to their food to get DV of 5120% of calcium to meatballs? OMG

This is how dangerous Ne curiosity is! Most people wouldn't let themselves me led to such information haha
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 01-08-2019 at 01:47 PM.
    -

aka Feathers, Penny Dreadful Baboooshka's Avatar
    TIM
    4 so/sx strigoi
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

what would they have to add to their food to get DV of 5120% of calcium to meatballs? OMG
    Sounds like human bones. This is why I avoid Subway at all costs.
    479 so/sx

Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Plumes View Post
    Sounds like human bones. This is why I avoid Subway at all costs.
    You guys have Subway in Romania?

aka Feathers, Penny Dreadful Baboooshka's Avatar
    TIM
    4 so/sx strigoi
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ave View Post
    You guys have Subway in Romania?
    We're not that cut off from the rest of the world. We ARE in the middle ages, but not cut off. Investors still invest >: (
    We only got Spotify in April last year, but beggars can't be choosers.
    479 so/sx

Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Plumes View Post
    We're not that cut off from the rest of the world. We ARE in the middle ages, but not cut off. Investors still invest >: (
    We only got Spotify in April last year, but beggars can't be choosers.
    I didn't mean it as an insult!

We don't have Subway here in Belgium. No KFC either.

I know KFC has signed a contract with Hector Chicken that they wouldn't open any restaurants in this country, so I think Subway probably also a contract, but with who? That's a mystery indeed.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by noaydi View Post
    Hi

edit : we should do a consensus about using the 2 subtype model or DCNH. Personnally I find DCNH credible. "getting stuff done" can be imo as much dominant as normalizing, and probably all subtypes when heatlhy (and when it's needed to do something)

I think my mother is a textbook TeSi subtype Dominant but she still lack little of discipline. I think too that Dominant ppl tend to try consciously to be more adaptable (forcing a little use of second function because they know using only the first can't work everywhere), and creative subtype tend to try to appear as normalizing (while it's still clear they are creative at contact). This is just kinda theoric but it work in my family lol.
    So C would be creative subtype as a rule?

In my case I am Eii Ne C so it makes sense for me.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    592 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I’m reflecting on the suffering of people who are moral. In a way they suffer a lot when make a mistake because they know the cost of making a mistake because they know right from wrong. In my own personal suffering ma from the past and reflecting on them I can see how all of that interacted.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    592 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I like to cook so many different recipes.
    On the weekend I made sushi , Chinese chicken and broccoli, etc Mexican enchiladas
    My poor husband I don’t know how he lives with a woman who is trying to get him to taste things. Well he’s such a great sport. So far he’s said no to one dish haha
    I’m back to my Mediterranean kick yay.
    -

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sense8 is a purely Delta TV series.

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am unused to bureaucracy.

At the start of the year, I started a sub-contract with a webdev company that’s contracting with a larger company to work on their website. Big Company has subdivisions within themselves, and Webdev is working with three of them. The subdivisions report to a central unit, who have to approve everything and apparently are anti-efficiency. Testing environments must never contain production data. And don’t even think about automation.

This morning, a big boss guy storms into the main slack channel, “Make this magic happen by next week! I’ve been asking for it for months, and now your time is up!” When Webdev Project Manager says, “We’d love to, but…” and lists several institutionalized hurdles, Big Boss sticks with, “Well, that’s too bad. Get it done!”

……

I haven’t encountered anything like that in years. It’s highly uninspiring.
    INFj / EII / FiNe
    ()

"Have courage and be kind." - Cinderella's mom

"Fear wist not to evade as Love wist to pursue." - Francis Thompson

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    592 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I have planted tomatoe seeds and ordered Rosa Rugosa seeds to sprout and plant for our yard. I’m. Yeah. I am looking forward to gardening. My husband built a greenhouse and we just need to till the flatbeds outside when the frost is over. There’s something beautiful and therapeutic about planting
    -

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Minde View Post
    I am unused to bureaucracy.

At the start of the year, I started a sub-contract with a webdev company that’s contracting with a larger company to work on their website. Big Company has subdivisions within themselves, and Webdev is working with three of them. The subdivisions report to a central unit, who have to approve everything and apparently are anti-efficiency. Testing environments must never contain production data. And don’t even think about automation.

This morning, a big boss guy storms into the main slack channel, “Make this magic happen by next week! I’ve been asking for it for months, and now your time is up!” When Webdev Project Manager says, “We’d love to, but…” and lists several institutionalized hurdles, Big Boss sticks with, “Well, that’s too bad. Get it done!”

……

I haven’t encountered anything like that in years. It’s highly uninspiring.
    : ( sounds awful.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    592 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

The SEE at work has been struggling with the LSI boss. She feels unappreciated so what I did was sit her down and explained to her the LSI mind and how to approach them in the most affective way. The SEE keep commenting with “wow! Yes that’s him and hahaha” so after our talk about the LSI ‘s inability to focus on people when they are task oriented she felt so much better. I feel better too since I was an affective counselor in this situation and her feelings are better. She feels more relaxed, happy and confident after just a few minutes of explaining. <3

Addition to my week.

Periodically I will have fits of low blood pressure and these last few days it has been especially low. It so strange these processes of the body that are controlled by hormones and not up to the person’s will. In any case I did have to eat a lot of sodium rich foods to raise it back up.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 03-07-2019 at 03:42 PM.
    -

TIM
    SLI-Si(H)5w6 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello everyone

As we reach for the stars, we must put away childish things; gods, spirits and other phantasms of the brain. Reality is cruel and unforgiving, yet we must steel ourselves and secure the survival of our race through the unflinching pursuit of science and technology.
    - Stellaris

TIM
    Ne-IEE Sx/so 739
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just thought I'd post an exchange from last week, with a friend who I'm fairly sure would type as Si-SLI.

Her: My project ends next week, and I might take a vacation the week after. I don't know where to yet... haha.

Me: So do you plan on staying in the US or going outside the country? If staying within the US go to the Southwest!

Her: Why Southwest?

Me: #1 it's warmer, #2 it's different, and #3 it has everything you want! LA for shopping and weather, neighboring states for hiking and scenery

Her: You really know me... so you should also realize that part of me just wants to lie in bed all day.

Me:
    "I'm taking vacation"
    "Oh that's great! Where to?"
    "...my bed"

Her:

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So in LSE-EII duality, LSE ends up asking many people for favors and EII has to convince the group to conceed. What happens in LSE asks EII for favors, does LSE take EII doing favors for granted ever? Is LSE excercising control over EII or testing EII allegiance or something?

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    686 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pixel View Post
    So in LSE-EII duality, LSE ends up asking many people for favors and EII has to convince the group to conceed. What happens in LSE asks EII for favors, does LSE take EII doing favors for granted ever? Is LSE excercising control over EII or testing EII allegiance or something?
    I'm not entirely sure what happens in LSE-EII dualities, even though I've seen an LSE interact with two EII's for a couple of years. From what I've seen, the LSE naturally assumes that the EII needs help and careful instruction. The LSE just seems to assume that he is the all-knowing daddy. Sometimes the EII's are on board with this, and sometimes they are not. The female EII has told me that the LSE is a pain in the ass sometimes, but she's unfailingly polite to him. And I've seen them have some convos in the hall where they were both really enjoying themselves.
    The female EII is able to entirely out-maneuver the male LSE when she wants to. The male EII complains to me constantly that his high-powered wife (maybe LSE, maybe not) takes advantage of him and treats him like a servant, but he then says he's just joking, they go on some terrific vacations, he has a great workshop, etc., and I've noticed that he hasn't left her. So who knows?

My mother is LSE, and while she married an SLI, she now has Alzheimers and is in a nursing home where she was, for a while, uniformly mean to just about everyone. So I was really surprised one visit when I found her in rapt (but pissed-off-looking) attention with a male patient (I'm assuming EII) who was just laughing and going on about his life in a car dealership, and both of them were talking but neither of them were making any sense whatsoever. They nevertheless were really enjoying themselves. I've never seen my mother so interested in someone before. Certainly not in my father. Lol.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 03-18-2019 at 05:15 AM.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I'm not entirely sure what happens in LSE-EII dualities, even though I've seen an LSE interact with two EII's for a couple of years. From what I've seen, the LSE naturally assumes that the EII needs help and careful instruction. Sometimes the EII's are on board with this, and sometimes they are not. The female EII has told me that the LSE is a pain in the ass sometimes, but she's unfailingly polite to him.
    The female EII is able to entirely out-maneuver the male LSE when she wants to. The male EII complains to me constantly that his high-powered wife (maybe LSE, maybe not) takes advantage of him and treats him like a servant, but he then says he's just joking, they go on some terrific vacations, he has a great workshop, etc., and I've noticed that he hasn't left her. So who knows?
    My guess is, maybe it has to be contested so that EII doesn't feel like LSE takes them for granted, or to let LSE know they feel liek they are being taken advantage of, maybe LSE doesn't know they are doing that I have no idea, I don't know how you couldn't know though. But I don't mean when EII needs help, I mean when LSE asks EII for a favor and asks them to do something for them without explanation why and expects EII to go along with it. Maybe the taking advatage of is Te getting the most use out of a person, it does bring up ethical dilemmas though when the person feels like a tool or a means to an end.
    Also he might says he's just joking to avoid making it look like there are problems in his marriage, or avoid making it look like they are bigger prob;ems then they actually are.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    686 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

My guess is, maybe it has to be contested so that EII doesn't feel like LSE takes them for granted, or to let LSE know they feel liek they are being taken advantage of, maybe LSE doesn't know they are doing that I have no idea, I don't know how you couldn't know though. But I don't mean when EII needs help, I mean when LSE asks EII for a favor and asks them to do something for them without explanation why and expects EII to go along with it. Maybe the taking advatage of is Te getting the most use out of a person, it does bring up ethical dilemmas though when the person feels like a tool or a means to an end.
    Also he might says he's just joking to avoid making it look like there are problems in his marriage, or avoid making it look like they are bigger prob;ems then they actually are.
    Well, to be painfully honest, Stratiyevskaya (ESI, Fi-dom) did call LIE's (Te-doms) exploiters of her good will. I don't think it has to be that way between Te and Fi doms, but maybe that's the form that unhealthy or unenlightened relationships take.

Personally, I feel that EII's are well-equipped to fight back against LSE's if they are being mistreated. LSE's are kind of Fi-blockheads and don't know how they themselves are feeling, so they certainly aren't going to wonder how you are feeling. (This can also apply to LIE's.) So getting a Te-dom to behave properly might take some Fi-arm twisting.

We really are afraid of pissing off our duals. At least, I am.

Also, a very weird thing happened to me when I first started interacting with an ESI. Usually, I'm listening to several convos and thinking about a hierarchy of things to do and I devote about 10% of my attention to the person I'm talking to, but the ESI at one point turned to me and said "I need......." something, I don't remember what, because I was astounded that 100% of my attention was focused on her when she stated that she needed or wanted something. I'm not sure how that happened, but it did happen.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    592 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Well, to be painfully honest, Stratiyevskaya (ESI, Fi-dom) did call LIE's (Te-doms) exploiters of her good will. I don't think it has to be that way between Te and Fi doms, but maybe that's the form that unhealthy relationships take.

Personally, I feel that EII's are well-equipped to fight back against LSE's if they are being mistreated. LSE's are kind of Fi-blockheads and don't know what they are feeling, so they certainly aren't going to wonder how you are feeling. (This can also apply to LIE's.) So getting a Te-dom to behave properly might take some Fi-arm twisting.

Adam...I told my ESTJ husband today..."There are LSE who don't self examine things and there are LSE who do." We can recognize our "natural" selves and we can through socionics say "you know what I don't always have to be such an ass. I can be different." And that is what he and I try to be every day. He tries not to be so harsh and when he is he says "why am I so harsh honey? and then I'm such a good boy" and I say "why am I such an introvert and not listening to your logic?" then we laugh and forgive one another. We aren't all perfect but we can KNOW ourselves and make the choice to be something more or beyond the ordinary. We are more awake due to Socionics. Much more awake.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    592 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Favors? Sometimes. My husband only asks for things that he knows I can do. If he finds that A. I don't have the energy or time or B. I'm sick as hell he won't ask for anything. But if I am going to the store he'll ask me to get him a diet coke...or he'll ask his mom to send out some bills. Simple stuff.
    -

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Favors? Sometimes. My husband only asks for things that he knows I can do. If he finds that A. I don't have the energy or time or B. I'm sick as hell he won't ask for anything. But if I am going to the store he'll ask me to get him a diet coke...or he'll ask his mom to send out some bills. Simple stuff.
    Ah but this is around convenience, and in marriage so it's kinda different.

Hm, maybe I'm not asking the right question or maybe there's more tp it. LSE asked me to do a favor and it felt like a test to see if I would do it without question. I did it but I felt like a tool and like they think they would get away with that in the future, so I feel like I have to say something like "I'm not doing any favors unless you tell me what's going on." Idk maybe it's an e6 thing because they like to test people. maybe it's an Se PoLR thing because I heard Se PoLR does not like to be controlled. It feels like a mixture of things, but it all boils down to does LSE ask people to do things without question, and what happens if you say "No! What do I look like a damn slave?"

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, to be painfully honest, Stratiyevskaya (ESI, Fi-dom) did call LIE's (Te-doms) exploiters of her good will. I don't think it has to be that way between Te and Fi doms, but maybe that's the form that unhealthy or unenlightened relationships take.

Personally, I feel that EII's are well-equipped to fight back against LSE's if they are being mistreated. LSE's are kind of Fi-blockheads and don't know how they themselves are feeling, so they certainly aren't going to wonder how you are feeling. (This can also apply to LIE's.) So getting a Te-dom to behave properly might take some Fi-arm twisting.

Also, a very weird thing happened to me when I first started interacting with an ESI. Usually, I'm listening to several convos and thinking about a hierarchy of things to do and I devote about 10% of my attention to the person I'm talking to, but the ESI at one point turned to me and said "I need......." something, I don't remember what, because I was astounded that 100% of my attention was focused on her when she stated that she needed or wanted something. I'm not sure how that happened, but it did happen.

Damn the power of the dual lol.

Yea I man I don't think EII is completely helpless around LSE. I just think if one gets too comfortable they can be walked on, so I just wanted to know if this walking on needs to be regularly guarded against. There's Fi correction, but I also think EII can essentially see LSE coming from far away with Ne and their ability to predict their behaviors and side step an issue with them. Essentially do some psychological maneuvering. I just didn't anticipate the favor asking and feeling taken for granted, and like you said maybe they don't know I feel that way. So maybe particular LSE needs told that.

And yea what Strats said about ESI/LIE duality, ouch, I didn't even finish it but man she had words for you guys. Musta been personal.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    592 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Ah but this is around convenience, and in marriage so it's kinda different.

Hm, maybe I'm not asking the right question or maybe there's more tp it. LSE asked me to do a favor and it felt like a test to see if I would do it without question. I did it but I felt like a tool and like they think they would get away with that in the future, so I feel like I have to say something like "I'm not doing any favors unless you tell me what's going on." Idk maybe it's an e6 thing because they like to test people. maybe it's an Se PoLR thing because I heard Se PoLR does not like to be controlled. It feels like a mixture of things, but it all boils down to does LSE ask people to do things without question, and what happens if you say "No! What do I look like a damn slave?"
    EII are obedient
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    592 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

We’ve barely had our child and my husband is talking about having another baby
    “Who’s to know that we don’t have another baby”
    “Later when we have another baby”
    “I want to have 10 babies “

Omg please make him stop
    -

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    686 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

We’ve barely had our child and my husband is talking about having another baby
    “Who’s to know that we don’t have another baby”
    “Later when we have another baby”
    “I want to have 10 babies “

Omg please make him stop
    He's counting on EII's being obedient.

To be more serious, right after my ex and I had our kid, I told her that I wanted more (three in all, maybe), and she said one was enough. And since it takes two to tango, I agreed with her.

After all, passing something the size of a grapefruit through one of your nether openings isn't something you ask a person to do lightly.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 03-18-2019 at 07:44 PM.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EII are obedient
    I hope this isn't foreal.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    592 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I hope this isn't foreal.
    LP you’re not EII so why are you worried?
    -