Thread: types && test stats

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://forum.socionix.com

I don't see what's so important about the possibility of extraterrestrial life. It's just more people to declare war on.

EVERYONE PLZ CONTINUE TO UPLOAD INFINITE AMOUNT OF PICS OF "CUTE" CATS AND PUPPIES. YOU KNOW WE GIVE A SHIT!!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think I know what is saying, and I totally agree. I think he means testing them by asking them questions that lead to a type result. ISTp's are a pain in the ass to type. They always think that they are above the typing system and that they are too unique to fit a type, but sooner or later you get them typed. ESTp's are easy to type if you are friends with them, if you aren't they will fight to the death to keep their "true identity" secret, they can be silly sometimes thinking that people don't realize they have no feelings, its sometimes too obvious, and they don't realize that makes many people realize exactly who they are. So I think that if you try to type them in person (esp if you just met them) they will give you a death stare and deny being ESTp.
    -Slava

What a great replacement for a nany

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENTjs...to even talk about something that may, in their eyes, destroy their self-image of individuality, well, we all know what happens then!

INFjs...perhaps some typing problems, but other than that, they are quite enthusiastic about the whole Socionics thing.

ISFjs...same thing.

Seems to me that most thinking types hate Socionics for one reason or another...
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro-the-Lion
    How do you guys type people out of curiousity?
    Mostly V.I. and similarities in attitudes and speech patterns. Very rarely, if ever, do I trust my 'intuitive' thought on typing. History of the person, values, beliefs, thoughts, etc. just takes too long, but it does work to prove that V.I. is correct.

Your INTp friend,

Cone
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default :)

...and they don't realize that makes many people realize exactly who they are.
    That isn't true. guesses what people MIGHT be, not what they REALLY are. is about guessings on the basis of seen patterns of behavior.

You have to know, that judging people (their acts, words and thoughts) happens by exploring their past and analysing their current behavior.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INFp - 99% (cause there is no 100%) accuracy. without any or not much explanations they take the test in less than 4-5 minutes.
    I've actually had an INFp come out as an ESTj.

That isn't true. guesses what people MIGHT be, not what they REALLY are. is about guessings on the basis of seen patterns of behavior.
    With that in mind, to all people with Ne in their ego: stop trying to type people. :wink:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sdsd
    http://forum.socionix.com

I don't see what's so important about the possibility of extraterrestrial life. It's just more people to declare war on.

EVERYONE PLZ CONTINUE TO UPLOAD INFINITE AMOUNT OF PICS OF "CUTE" CATS AND PUPPIES. YOU KNOW WE GIVE A SHIT!!

Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slava
    they can be silly sometimes thinking that people don't realize they have no feelings

How do you know they have no feelings? Being thinking doesnt mean you have no feelings. I know many thinking who are very emotional.

Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by Slava
    they can be silly sometimes thinking that people don't realize they have no feelings

How do you know they have no feelings? Being thinking doesnt mean you have no feelings. I know many thinking types who are very emotional.