Ben Bernanke is an IXTj for sure, but N or S?
- family person
- very disciplined
- detached and objective. he has on occasions, refused to state his political view
- less idealistic than alan greenspan. more practical. more of a doer in comparison to alan greenspan.
something about bernanke: http://www.time.com/time/business/ar...122319,00.html
Alan Greenspan is an INTp?
- he's a big partygoer, so maybe he's not an I?
- definitely someone that climbs the social ladder. makes sure that he knows the right people.
- he changes his mind all the time, a 'p' trait.
- has trouble articulating himself. his wife whom he married in 1997 knew he was actually proposing only on his third attempt.
so what do you guys thiNK?