Quote Originally Posted by The Martrix View Post
Do any IEIs actually relate the descriptions where, under Te-PoLR, it talks about wastefulness and not being good with money?
I am extremely wasteful and bad with money. I like buying myself pretty things, nothing especially complex about it I simply want to enjoy present moments as much as possible and not worry about the future. But I have a healthy feeling when enough is enough and when I have to start saving if I want to survive. I also feel like I will always somehow make it and everything will work out fine financially, even if it looks like I'm doomed. I don't like worrying about something as trivial as money, although ironically it means a lot more to me than I would like to admit (I would kinda kill myself if I was dirt-poor, as bad as it sounds). Although I've always been self-sufficient throughout my life, I would not oppose if someone would take care of money for me, if he really felt like it . It just seems so...time-consuming to me. I've also never really understood world economy, stock markets, the circulation of money ...not that I'm not capable of understanding it, but it just feels like my brain rejects the very idea of remembering anything about such a dull topic (no offense to anyone) . Which is why I sometimes feel like a dimwit when talking to some LSE's or LIE's.