Thread: ESFp / ESFj

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ESFp / ESFj

Please tell me the differences between these two types.

Long story short, and old friend hugged me today, and I don't know which she is at the moment, but I'm going to try to figure it out.

This evening proved to me that I am completely INTj, like my grandfather. I've been pretty sporadic here, but in real life, when I'm socializing with people I don't know, especially meeting someone from my past, and going into a different part of the university that I've never been to before..... It completely overwhelmed me, because I started seeing things.

that's enoug for now.
    I'm going to look through the type descriptions again...
    She is an ESF? for sure....

What's the most noticible difference between an ESFj and ESTp?
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I believe the one who hugged me is ESFp
    And she's best friends with an ESFj (or maybe ISFj)

The one who hugged me..
    We'd be very good for each other save for her p aspects. She's trying to make a change in her life right now... and I know how she works essentially.

Do ESFp hugs generally completely destroy INTjs?

(yeah, actually, I'm pretty sure she's ESFp....................................
    yeah...)
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP
    I believe the one who hugged me is ESFp
    And she's best friends with an ESFj (or maybe ISFj)

The one who hugged me..
    We'd be very good for each other save for her p aspects. She's trying to make a change in her life right now... and I know how she works essentially.

Do ESFp hugs generally completely destroy INTjs?

(yeah, actually, I'm pretty sure she's ESFp....................................
    yeah...)
    What the fuck? I hugged an ESFJ today and she made my mouth water....for real, you have a pic of this girl? Careful with ESFP they LOOK nice but..... ESfp and INTJ don't get along because the ESFP are evil, she will cheat on you within a month and take over your life within 2. Have you read "IT" ? The Clown is ESFP
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The ESFj was hotter sheerly because how she acted... but also in looks in general, though. Although the ESFp had a prettier face. I think she is evil. We're complete opposites, but we have a strange sort of friendship. That's why her hug made me feel so damn weird.

She's constantly making sexual remarks and such, though. But I think she's finally starting to want to reform herself, so it's interesting....

I posted the picture of her a while ago......

you all thought she was an ISTp.
    I think most people seriously need to question the validity of their VI skills. Or maybe I was misleading in what I said, I don't know.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure she's at least 70%p, and she's definitely an ESF. ESFps don't have many close friends, right?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

QUIT BASHING ESFPS. ASSHOLES.
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not bashing them.
    They're great, ther're sexy

They're just not for me. Take all of them that you want, INTps.

I can see ESFp and INTps making a great team. They'll be like ....... my arch rival couple. One's irrationally happy, the other irrationally unhappy.

ugh.

"I just do my job, man. I do what my god given abilities allow me to do, and I thank Jesus Christ for it Every Single Day. And do I enjoy what I do? Heh heh heh ... Hell Yeah."
    (source = http://www.devilducky.com/media/5946/ )

Thank God I'm rational.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cone
    Defend them Cone, where are the good sides? I don't see them. One ESFP I "dated" was chateting on me the SAME FUCKING DAY, I couldn't believe it, I refused to believe it.
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dioklecian
    Quote Originally Posted by Cone
    Defend them Cone, where are the good sides? I don't see them. One ESFP I "dated" was chateting on me the SAME FUCKING DAY, I couldn't believe it, I refused to believe it.
    Sometimes ESFps make me want to settle with the fact that I'm an INTj..

that is, until I meet an ESFj.

I might just be a freaking ISTj.
    thing.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The ESFj was hotter sheerly because how she acted... but also in looks in general, though. Although the ESFp had a prettier face. I think she is evil. We're complete opposites, but we have a strange sort of friendship. That's why her hug made me feel so damn weird.
    What do you find evil UDP?

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

her arbitrariness, self absorbtion in seeking pleasure through other people (which is actually a heightened form of personal insecutiry). Things like that. SHe's attractive, too.

Jesus..........

It's like the exorcist almost

She's asked me

"DO YOU WANNA FUCK ME??!?!?!!?!??!"

Damn... maybe she is evil.............

It seems as though she's trying to make some changes in her life right now, though. I'm very interested in seeing how it turns out..... (obviously)

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can see ESFp and INTps making a great team. They'll be like ....... my arch rival couple. One's irrationally happy, the other irrationally unhappy.

ugh.

Why do you say that? I don't think so. The great team bit and the rival bit.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

and it really is kind of like those prototype incarnations of Satan

Feeding on all my weaknesses, trying to get me to give in left and right and compromise myself in some way, succomb to something or other.

I mean, if one can observe one's conflict (or 'evil' perhaps), then one can learn a lot. I can learn a lot when I'm aroudn her, but it's flirting with the darkside for sure (literally sometimes). I believe in learning all aspects of a situation, but..... something about it, about her......

it just......

like I said, exorcist.

(for real, in some ways.)

But I can manage the friendship......

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ugh.

Why do you say that? I don't think so. The great team bit and the rival bit.

It was actually a bit of a joke/sarcasm.....

but I can at least see how that duality would work out.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's like the exorcist almost

She's asked me

"DO YOU WANNA FUCK ME??!?!?!!?!??!"

Thats' about power: she repells you and she wants you to bow to her vagina and pray to it, so she can have power over you. Don't be fooled. This girl I talked about said that she "couldn't stop fucking" while I was sitting on her bed. I wthought it was a line but she meant it. I had to get blood tests done because of that bitch.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[quote="UDP"]

but I can at least see how that duality would work out.
    How?

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You disapprove of that duality?

Well, INTps are always criticizing, always down. Irrationally so, in my opinion. ESFps are the opposite, always reaching, pushing compliments, sexual implications. ESF / INT relationship is pretty clear to me, especially in terms of survivial, and duality in general. There is a strong sense of balance there, in my opinion. The p types fit together, and the j types also fit together, it seems.

The ENTp saps away all my confidence, so I really have to work on rebuilding myself around.

Thats' about power:
    Again, I was being hyperbolic in a jocial tone. I do believe it is a sort of power trip, and I understand where you are coming from. I agree with you. But I've also noticed, that, at least in this one case, sexuality has been so incorperated into her existence that is a means of dealing with things. Less thinking, mor feeling, doing. But that's nothing profound, in regards of making an observation about someone.

SHe's feminine, but like...... in the movie star way, of being fake. Where as the xsfj seems more a naturally feminine.

I'm a rush..... so this probably wasn't as clearas it could be
    more later

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, INTps are always criticizing, always down. Irrationally so, in my opinion. ESFps are the opposite, always reaching, pushing compliments, sexual implications. ESF / INT relationship is pretty clear to me, especially in terms of survivial, and duality in general. There is a strong sense of balance there, in my opinion.
    When you have time go over this more in depth. I just don't seem to get it.

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

UPD: are you sure you aren't experiencing the "conflicting opposite" situation I discuss in "Divergent perspectives on a ball"?

I mean, some ESFPs are OK. Seriously. Question: did you feel -close- to this ESFP. As in, really close?

I mean, when you feel in conflict with her, are you repulsed or torn?

Howabout you, Diocletian?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESFp = leadership
    ESFj = hospitality

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, INTps are always criticizing, always down. Irrationally so, in my opinion. ESFps are the opposite, always reaching, pushing compliments, sexual implications. ESF / INT relationship is pretty clear to me, especially in terms of survivial, and duality in general. There is a strong sense of balance there, in my opinion.
    When you have time go over this more in depth. I just don't seem to get it.
    Why don't you tell me how you feel about it for a change. What don't you get?

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tcaudilllg
    UPD: are you sure you aren't experiencing the "conflicting opposite" situation I discuss in "Divergent perspectives on a ball"?

I mean, some ESFPs are OK. Seriously. Question: did you feel -close- to this ESFP. As in, really close?

I mean, when you feel in conflict with her, are you repulsed or torn?

Howabout you, Diocletian?

Look, it's not that I don;t like this person. We are friends.
    I must really not be clear, if you guys can't understand me. There is some humor in what I'm saying. I don't hate her, but I think she's "evil" (jokingly), even though we are friends. I don't see her as a leader, though.... no. But compared to an ESFj, I see the difference in that aspect, sure.

What is the difference between repulsed and torn in how you're using them there?
    I feel both repelled and torn. I'm torn because I'm repelled and at the same time we have a very strange sort of friendship relationship. We haven't spent a lot of time together, but there's a strange connection between us.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by implied
    i think the stupidest observation here is that ESFps are "always happy" and INTps are "always pessimistic."

if you guys are on close enough terms with either type, you will see what a joke that is!
    It was a devauling stereotype, that's all.

Nothing personal.