Thread: James Carville

Creepy-bg

Default James Carville

master political consultant.the guy is awesome imo. looks like some kind of snake, but from watching The War Room and seeing him on TV, I really like the guy. He seems like good people and somebody who would be really entertaining to talk to/know.

james carville - Google Images

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Carville

quotes:

"You can call the dogs in, wet the fire, and leave the house. The hunt is over." (Carville on Obama winning the White House)

On the odds of John McCain beating Obama: "John King said that it would be the biggest comeback of the century. It actually would be the biggest comeback since Lazarus"[18]
    "Republicans now have their own network on Fox, so guys who don't like to answer questions, like Trent Lott, have a place to go to hit softballs."

"Pennsylvania is Philadelphia and Pittsburgh with Alabama in between."

"But one of Clinton's problems was, the interest groups don't care about the working poor. The Republicans don't care about the working poor — they don't know any. The Op-Ed writers don't care about the working poor. The editorial writers don't care about the working poor. The talking heads don't care about the working poor."

"Drag $100 bills through trailer parks, there's no telling what you'll find." regarding Paula Jones[19]

"When your opponent is drowning, throw the son of a bitch an anvil."

"Someone should blow up the Rose Bowl."

"I don’t care if people like him or not, just so they don’t vote for him and his party. That is all I care about. I hope he doesn’t succeed, but I am a partisan democrat. But the average person wants him to succeed. It is his country, his life or their lives. So he has that going for him."

"But I'd rather not predict. I'd rather affect."

"Ideologies aren't all that important. What's important is psychology."

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSI?
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by Logos View Post
    LSI?
    yeah he does have that look to him. ENTj was also suggested in another thread.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Resurrecting this thread

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged