0 Thread(s)

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheUltimateDJ391 View Post
    How does focusing on himself lead to a ton of publicity that doesn't make sense at all
    I really don't understand how his socio Ni is weak
    "Types that value Ni always like to have in mind a specific plan for how their life will develop in the future."
    He did exactly this with all the investments he made before his career, he made sure he had the resources that he lined up all in one big picture
    Tell me why do you think he chose to do a public speaking course,invest in all of his resources, planned his first 3 albums top to bottom before they even came out etc the list goes on. My point here is he always has the future in his mind with everything he does.

Now for some of the incidents, he's just emotionally expressive.
    Look
    If you told one of your closest friends wife they were going to win an award that means so much to their career over-excitedly and drunk and then an hour later it doesn't happen, of course he was going to react emotionally

Isn't POLR Si assosciated with the need to be productive and that they must be doing something, Kanye is known to go overboard as much as possible regardless of his health in order to make sure his goals manifest out. That's how he beat 50 in those sales thing he wouldn't stop until everything was perfect.
    By focusing on himself, rather than the audience, he winds up making controversial statements that often reflect his own feelings more than those of the audience. Consequently, his actions generate publicity (often of the negative sort). Some might call it being "real" or "authentic", but intentionally or unintentionally, EIEs tend not to impact the environment with such an inward focus. I think this rules out Fe.

Now, we might consider LIE, but as you probably guessed with your typing, Kanye relies on value judgments to make decisions. Unlike Jay-Z, a Gamma NT, Kanye doesn't prioritize the logistics involved with his vision - rather, Kanye primarily cares about making an impact with art that he views as valuable. So, this rules out Te and brings us to Fi.

Concerning the productiveness - all decisive types (Gamma, Beta) tend to mobilize themselves for action preemptively. They tend to be productive people, knowing what they want with a vision of how to get it. It comes with the territory of Se and Ni.

This doesn't rule out SEE, but I think his Ni is a bit too pronounced for that.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by A Moderator View Post
    By focusing on himself, rather than the audience, he winds up making controversial statements that often reflect his own feelings more than those of the audience. Consequently, his actions generate publicity (often of the negative sort). Some might call it being "real" or "authentic", but intentionally or unintentionally, EIEs tend not to impact the environment with such an inward focus. I think this rules out Fe.

Now, we might consider LIE, but as you probably guessed with your typing, Kanye relies on value judgments to make decisions. Unlike Jay-Z, a Gamma NT, Kanye doesn't prioritize the logistics involved with his vision - rather, Kanye primarily cares about making an impact with art that he views as valuable. So, this rules out Te and brings us to Fi.

Concerning the productiveness - all decisive types (Gamma, Beta) tend to mobilize themselves for action preemptively. They tend to be productive people, knowing what they want with a vision of how to get it. It comes with the territory of Se and Ni.

This doesn't rule out SEE, but I think his Ni is a bit too pronounced for that.
    You make some really good points btw

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I gotta go so I won't be able to reply
    Same, I'll get back to this later. As you can guess, I disagree, but thanks for the recommendation.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought IEI or LIE from the Jimmy farron interview, could be wrong though.

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"EIEs tend not to impact the environment with such an inward focus" - but is his focus truly inward or is that how you are perceiving it? That's the important part to me.
    You can't really tell what his focus is but if you line everything up from the start of his career to right now and the future his focus isn't inward imo.

Everything is about the mind when it comes to typology, why does his actions generate publicity? Is it leading to something bigger? Does he intentionally want to generate publicity? Does he believe it's going to further an ideal that he has? Is it for himself? Is it truly outwards? I could ask even more questions.
    The truth is we cannot really find those answers out at this point so we can only try to predict what he is thinking. Personally I think people aren't objective or make an attempt to try and understand him, thus they get a different opinion of what he is trying to do. If you line everything up though from before his career, his childhood, to now I don't see why EIE isn't possible.

I would suggest reading the Donda Book and watching his interviews dilligently they're really inspirational
    You make some really good points btw
    >Why do his actions generate publicity?

How the public receives him determines the amount of publicity he generates, but I take it that's not the angle you want to get at here.

The bottom line: extraverted functions first and foremost concern information about the object. The focus is objective. So when you give input to the extraverted function of an extravert, the output will largely be shaped according to what the individual sees as "objective" information. For example, when an Fe lead has a positive relationship with a group, they will give feedback in a way that complements the emotional atmosphere as they interpret it. Fe leads are the kinds of people who, when they want beneficial results for their team, they will make the environment positive enough for a project to push forward. Even the negativistic EIE will aim criticism at pre-existing systems in a way that inevitably comes back to a moment of uplift because they want to establish new, better conditions for those around them.

Kanye doesn't do this. Even when the net result provides amusement for the public, he insists that he has grandiose significance as though the public simply fails to see his worth. He seems to possess an air of defensiveness that wouldn't be as pronounced if all of his negative publicity simply amounted to a massive scheme on his part. After all, wouldn't he expect it?

I'm not a mind reader, but I think that when he speaks about himself, his accomplishments, and what he views as his talents, he generally does so to convince others that he's on par with influential people like Steve Jobs, Shakespeare, Disney, etc. He seems earnest. More recently, compared himself to Donald Trump, claiming they are both "dragon energy." Here, he's likely being earnest because he and Trump in fact have some similar characteristics. They are both shock jocks who go against the grain of establishments and public opinion - in my view, both Se ego types.

When he makes statements about topics other than himself, I think he often does so because he feels that he has something profound to get off his chest. For example, when he claimed that "George Bush doesn't care about black people", he seemed to do so because he received bits of information that eventually culminated as this controversial conclusion with the help of Ni in the background.

Fe seems absent from all of this. People shit their pants when he speaks up because he contrasts with the emotional vibe in a way that pays no heed to the emotional context.

>Is it leading to something bigger?

Yes, it does lead to something bigger, but that doesn't mean he's Ni ego. Trump became POTUS through publicity but that doesn't mean he's Ni ego.

I don't want to distract you, so let's just get to the point - if Kanye was a beta with Ni ego, he would possess strong -Ni. Let's look at Gulenko's description of -Ni:

"-Ni = desire to bypass danger. They aim to avoid previously committed mistakes. In their groups, experience, skill, know-how, sophistication are highly valued. They feel confident in extreme situations. "

If Kanye wanted to bypass danger, wouldn't he avoid making public statements that make people question his judgment? Furthermore, if he wanted to avoid previously committed mistakes, wouldn't he mix things up more to lead people away from the thought that he's an idiot? The Ni ego types I know operate with a mind-boggling level of discretion, and I don't see that with Kanye.

>Does he intentionally want to generate publicity?

I think he likes attention, which undermines the discretion Ni ego types tend to value.

>Does he believe it's going to further an ideal that he has? Is it for himself? Is it truly outwards?

This depends on how you define "ideal." At this stage, it's hard not to think he has a vision for success, but in my view, he has primarily wanted to service his own ego. He even made a song about his ego trips and life in the public eye:

To be fair, considering his mom's death, West has some scars of personal tragedy mixed up in his behavior. Ie. he has self-destructive tendencies, perhaps characteristic of someone with survivor's guilt or simply loss. But still, he looks like an Fi lead gamma to me.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by A Moderator View Post
    >Why do his actions generate publicity?

How the public receives him determines the amount of publicity he generates, but I take it that's not the angle you want to get at here.

The bottom line: extraverted functions first and foremost concern information about the object. The focus is objective. So when you give input to the extraverted function of an extravert, the output will largely be shaped according to what the individual sees as "objective" information. For example, when an Fe lead has a positive relationship with a group, they will give feedback in a way that complements the emotional atmosphere as they interpret it. Fe leads are the kinds of people who, when they want beneficial results for their team, they will make the environment positive enough for a project to push forward. Even the negativistic EIE will aim criticism at pre-existing systems in a way that inevitably comes back to a moment of uplift because they want to establish new, better conditions for those around them.

Kanye doesn't do this. Even when the net result provides amusement for the public, he insists that he has grandiose significance as though the public simply fails to see his worth. He seems to possess an air of defensiveness that wouldn't be as pronounced if all of his negative publicity simply amounted to a massive scheme on his part. After all, wouldn't he expect it?

I'm not a mind reader, but I think that when he speaks about himself, his accomplishments, and what he views as his talents, he generally does so to convince others that he's on par with influential people like Steve Jobs, Shakespeare, Disney, etc. He seems earnest. More recently, compared himself to Donald Trump, claiming they are both "dragon energy." Here, he's likely being earnest because he and Trump in fact have some similar characteristics. They are both shock jocks who go against the grain of establishments and public opinion - in my view, both Se ego types.

When he makes statements about topics other than himself, I think he often does so because he feels that he has something profound to get off his chest. For example, when he claimed that "George Bush doesn't care about black people", he seemed to do so because he received bits of information that eventually culminated as this controversial conclusion with the help of Ni in the background.

Fe seems absent from all of this. People shit their pants when he speaks up because he contrasts with the emotional vibe in a way that pays no heed to the emotional context.

>Is it leading to something bigger?

Yes, it does lead to something bigger, but that doesn't mean he's Ni ego. Trump became POTUS through publicity but that doesn't mean he's Ni ego.

I don't want to distract you, so let's just get to the point - if Kanye was a beta with Ni ego, he would possess strong -Ni. Let's look at Gulenko's description of -Ni:

"-Ni = desire to bypass danger. They aim to avoid previously committed mistakes. In their groups, experience, skill, know-how, sophistication are highly valued. They feel confident in extreme situations. "

If Kanye wanted to bypass danger, wouldn't he avoid making public statements that make people question his judgment? Furthermore, if he wanted to avoid previously committed mistakes, wouldn't he mix things up more to lead people away from the thought that he's an idiot? The Ni ego types I know operate with a mind-boggling level of discretion, and I don't see that with Kanye.

>Does he intentionally want to generate publicity?

I think he likes attention, which undermines the discretion Ni ego types tend to value.

>Does he believe it's going to further an ideal that he has? Is it for himself? Is it truly outwards?

This depends on how you define "ideal." At this stage, it's hard not to think he has a vision for success, but in my view, he has primarily wanted to service his own ego. He even made a song about his ego trips and life in the public eye:

To be fair, considering his mom's death, West has some scars of personal tragedy mixed up in his behavior. Ie. he has self-destructive tendencies, perhaps characteristic of someone with survivor's guilt or simply loss. But still, he looks like an Fi lead gamma to me.
    I'm not in a good space today so my reply isn't going to be accurate unfortunately
    "Fe seems absent from all of this. People shit their pants when he speaks up because he contrasts with the emotional vibe in a way that pays no heed to the emotional context." - absolutely not

"Fe leads are the kinds of people who, when they want beneficial results for their team, they will make the environment positive enough for a project to push forward. Even the negativistic EIE will aim criticism at pre-existing systems in a way that inevitably comes back to a moment of uplift because they want to establish new, better conditions for those around them." - He does exactly this?

"-Ni = desire to bypass danger. They aim to avoid previously committed mistakes. In their groups, experience, skill, know-how, sophistication are highly valued. They feel confident in extreme situations. " - Yeah bypass danger not bypass something else, I just think he knows he needs the courage in dangerous situations and he has it. The last 2 lines though you don't think that applies to him more than any other rapper?

I'll reply properly after, you do make some good points though but some of your points don't really link up to everything.

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not in a good space today so my reply isn't going to be accurate unfortunately
    Don't worry about it.
    "Fe seems absent from all of this. People shit their pants when he speaks up because he contrasts with the emotional vibe in a way that pays no heed to the emotional context." - absolutely not
    Expound.

"Fe leads are the kinds of people who, when they want beneficial results for their team, they will make the environment positive enough for a project to push forward. Even the negativistic EIE will aim criticism at pre-existing systems in a way that inevitably comes back to a moment of uplift because they want to establish new, better conditions for those around them." - He does exactly this?
    If he did then it should come as no surprise to him when people view him as a joke. He would have accepted the risks of behaving like a shock jock as part of the plan to sacrifice his image in the public eye.

I mean, when he jumped on stage at the VMAs, do you think that was part of a vision to do what I described? In my view, it didn't have anything to do with the vibes of feeling there. The way Fe ego types tend to influence the environment has a more incremental quality to it because it riffs off what it perceives. Kanye's influence has a much more extreme quality because it comes from deep seated feelings.

"-Ni = desire to bypass danger. They aim to avoid previously committed mistakes. In their groups, experience, skill, know-how, sophistication are highly valued. They feel confident in extreme situations. " - Yeah bypass danger not bypass something else, I just think he knows he needs the courage in dangerous situations and he has it. The last 2 lines though you don't think that applies to him more than any other rapper?
    I don't think he feels "Ni confident" in extreme situations; if he was, then he wouldn't need to nourish his ego and act so self-destructively. He generally doesn't strike me as confident. He behaves this way out of insecurity. But I personally have respect for him for his honesty

I'll reply properly after, you do make some good points though but some of your points don't really link up to everything.
    No rush. You make some good points, too.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEE-Fi

Was watching this morning because I think he’s hilarious, and it just really struck me as being so , in particular. I could honestly see him as ESI, too, but he seems EP to me, heavy on the Fi.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Total sweetheart PussyInASarcophagus's Avatar
    TIM
    SLE 8w9
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESI cp6w7

We are the same sociotype that's for sure.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

4w3

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why even be prejudiced or have negative assumptions in the first place?

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would also like to point out that he has known to prefer to work on multiple projects instead of 1 and that he enjoys the discovery and creativity behind it(strong socio Ne), for example in 2005 he worked on Late Registration and Be. Last year he worked on Daytona, Nasir, etc. This is NOT indicative of weak socio Ne.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LeaderLightChange View Post
    Se – Role function. ILE usually prefers not to exert volitional pressure in his actions.
    An exception to this case is when another person desires to use him for their own purposes, to force him into some activities. In such a situation he will give energetic resistance, decisively defending himself from another’s pressure. In protecting himself he can often manifest his hot temper and impatience.
    In regards to everything concerning health, and the organization of household conveniences, ILE requires another’s guardianship. He rarely takes the effort to disturb his dwelling place, whether to organize or cause disorder. He will only episodically arrange and/or dismantle things if they prevent him from living and working.
    The organization of his financial situation usually leaves much to be desired. It often occurs that he does not live within his means; he immediately spends everything he earns. But his ingenuity is always sufficient in finding the new possibility to earn and/or acquire money.

LII poorly responds to volitional pressure. Though he is often hardworking, operative, and likes organization, he will not execute the commands of superiors, which in his view are incorrect, or do so very begrudgingly.
    If he is being treated unjustly, he will attempt to defend his right sometimes with expressed sharpness and ardor, which catches everyone by surprise.
    He finds it difficult to fit into strict order and social hierarchy, where everything has been previously stipulated, and there is no space for creativity.
    LII maintains rationality in material expenditures; frequently he will save a sum of money for the "rainy day" or some unforeseen situation. He is usually thrifty and will not spend money in vain.
    His ideal of happiness is in a regulated and proper life, where there is time for work and for leisure. He can for a very long time, sometimes decades, adhere to the same daily routine, and feels very uncomfortable when circumstances disrupt his measured way of life. In such cases, he will try to regain his old way of life, since in it he finds internal support. Excessive disorder and chaos, whether in private or professional life, he experiences very painfully.
    In regards to his health LII considers the objective reality, but he does not trust his own sensations and prefers to rely on physicians. When he falls ill, he strictly adheres to physician's instructions, obtaining the prescribed medication, administering the correct doses, and following the advised regimen.
    In clothing LII frequently adheres to a "business" style that mirrors his professional association rather than highlighting his individual preferences. He does not care for pretentiousness and bright accessories. Even women of this type feel hesitant to highlight their sexual attractiveness with clothing.

Kanye has always been a multiple ideas person and emphasises idealism and dreaming in every interview, when the idea of someone hitting him with reality happens, he responds with intense defence of his ideas, feeling offence, this is weak socio Se, he doesn't have a sense of solid reality with anything.

Obviously this is overlooked due to the name, well if you have that much emphasis on someone's name, maybe you're a very shallow and prejudiced person. Most people in the world are shallow and prejudiced, including this site. Take a good look in the mirror.

it is honestly a bit of a problem among the typing community to confuse markings of african-american culture for Se or being a Sensor or extrovert. It's not shallowness or prejudice, though, just unfamiliarity.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I search what people on this forum would type Kanye as after watching an interview with him. I knew most would say SEE before I even looked. ESFps (not all but most) are incredibly smooth, they rarely make things awkward. They are likely to humorously comment on the elephant in the room not BE the elephant in the room, and if they are the elephant in the room they will direct the humor on themselves. An SEE would be like an insult comic where even the guy getting roasted isn't mad. Black people especially rappers get typed as Se doms when they aren't.

Introverted irrationals have a doe-eyed look, they look like little babies. Se doms look like they are rapeing you with their eyes.

TIM
    maybe iee
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah SE seem to have those big hunter eyes...."cause I don't wanna miss a thing...."
    I have the same as Kanye, but I'm typing NE atm (but always open to suggestions)

SE ego is quite a strange typing for him though...

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kanye and Kim - SEE

TIM
    maybe iee
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I watched the vid at the top of the page for 25 mins, and got IEI

Aside from Features of behaviour matching with IEI, I couple of things I noted were:

Career motivations:

self expression
    not money
    admiration from peers
    to tell the truth about life/no false image

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He can't be anything other than merry, he's so blatantly fe valuing. Now past that I'm not sure though. I would guess Alpha NT? ILE ti sub?

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kingslayer View Post
    He can't be anything other than merry, he's so blatantly fe valuing. Now past that I'm not sure though. I would guess Alpha NT? ILE ti sub?
    He's definitely a strong Ne type
    I don't know though he seems more IP to me, very low energy for an EJ or EP but his movements are much more fluid than a IJ.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

kanye west is an interesting dude i mean he doenst seem low energy to me the dude is always ranting,trying to amp up the atmosphere,starting conflicts. My first guess was actually IEE-Fi if we use subtypes. but i also thought SEE? but he seems way to ranty,Ne for an Esfp plus i agree that Esfp's maybe a little more smoother,suave? (not always the case tho). He has a lot,lot of Ne but i also think a large quite of Se

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I guess i can see ESI-Se but don't know how Ne polr is gonna work for him
    Last edited by Sinister12; 04-26-2020 at 09:27 PM.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sinister12 View Post
    kanye west is an interesting dude i mean he doenst seem low energy to me the dude is always ranting,trying to amp up the atmosphere,starting conflicts. My first guess was actually IEE-Fi if we use subtypes. but i also thought SEE? but he seems way to ranty,Ne for an Esfp plus i agree that Esfp's maybe a little more smoother,suave? (not always the case tho). He has a lot,lot of Ne but i also think a large quite of Se
    Kanye Se is weak, he's very vision focused and doesn't really focus on realistically thinking about the present. Strong Ne based on his beat selections and career choices throughout his career.

If you watch a lot of interviews especially earlier, he has low energy especially compared to other rappers(compare Kanye to Dipset or Tyler the Creator) . Those rants are just passion.

He's definitely a Fe valuer

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kanye west doesn’t even VI like an EIE lol, he’s ESI-Se mans is definitely an Fi dom I’m sorry but I can’t see how anybody says he’s an Fe valuer with all the stunts he pulls. Also seems like he’s broken,hurt he has cried in a lot of interviews definitely some things hurting him

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Everlast View Post
    Don't worry about it.

Expound.

If he did then it should come as no surprise to him when people view him as a joke. He would have accepted the risks of behaving like a shock jock as part of the plan to sacrifice his image in the public eye.

I mean, when he jumped on stage at the VMAs, do you think that was part of a vision to do what I described? In my view, it didn't have anything to do with the vibes of feeling there. The way Fe ego types tend to influence the environment has a more incremental quality to it because it riffs off what it perceives. Kanye's influence has a much more extreme quality because it comes from deep seated feelings.

I don't think he feels "Ni confident" in extreme situations; if he was, then he wouldn't need to nourish his ego and act so self-destructively. He generally doesn't strike me as confident. He behaves this way out of insecurity. But I personally have respect for him for his honesty

No rush. You make some good points, too.
    I think maybe this dude can explain more why he’s ESI if he can he had some good points

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESI; same type as my dad

TIM
    ESI-Fi 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think that Kanye West could be ESI-Se, but @Desert Financial has some incredibly faulty reasoning. I think I would've been more likely to start a thread title with a question about that stuff if I wasn't sure though sometimes I make mistakes with things I say I don't usually stand by them. Maybe Desert Financial doesn't stand by his or her mistakes either.

@sbbds when her user name was @niffer was imprecise when she said something like people couldn't be in relationships without morality.

I was hesitant to try and think I may have done the wrong thing with mention tags, I totally suck with GUIs, I need some help with that and that doesn't make my body feel bad. I know @sbbds is good with it, I love how/that she posted her five factor model results as they appeared on the web page she received her results and I was unhappy about how mine looked because of aesthetics.

I couldn't do it as well as her. I've always loved computers (because of video games at first and because they looked so good and was a new thing in my household and i figured there was a lot of potential with them) and never thought males were better with computers than females and I see that more and more as time goes on, it actually makes me kind of horny, it makes my body feel good and I'm glad. Although at times also makes me feel racially inferior and more masculine then I'd like to feel, but that's what therapies are for and I vastly like better women better who are good with tools and tech and w/o inelegantly demanding peoples' attention try to demonstrate to everyone into thinking their abilities with them are the best like EIE have... i find it much more lovely and sexy when ILE-Ti (or even SLE but to a lesser extent than when ILE-Ti do it) demonstrate or talk about their abilities.

I mean, EIE have harassed me about their abilities and my lack of them and when you read Dr. David Duke's My Awakening, he just loves to go on and on about his abilities with tools and computers and about how black people could never be good with them; it was just so shitty, he didn't express much that his foresight could be wrong.
    Last edited by Disturbed; 02-20-2021 at 07:48 PM.
    I'm sorry, but I'm psychologically disturbed.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He’s really dramatic and emote too much but says basically nothing. EIE. He puts on an act every time, doesn’t know how he feels about anything, internally not steady. He’s a case of EIE being with their dual, LSI Kim who gave him some stability but he eventually went off the rails. I guess she’s tired of putting up with his Fe bouncing around that she’s ok with divorce.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kim is an SEE-N, Kanye EIE-C. he's probably a great example of an eccentric C-sub.
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

the section will be updated ever other month or so.

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

si polr

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kanye transcends type

TIM
    ESI-Se 4w3 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fi creative
    I AM YOUR HOLY TOTEM
    I AM YOUR SICK TABOO
    RADICAL AND RADIANT
    I'M YOUR NIGHTMARE COMING TRUE

I AM YOUR WORST ENEMY
    I AM YOUR DEAREST FRIEND
    MALIGNANTLY MALEVOLENT
    I AM OF DIVINE DESCENT

I AM YOUR UNCONSCIOUSNESS
    I AM UNRESTRAINED EXCESS
    METAMORPHIC RESTLESSNESS
    I'M YOUR UNEXPECTEDNESS

I AM YOUR APOCALYPSE
    I AM YOUR BELIEF UNWROUGHT
    MONOLITHIC JUGGERNAUT

STRAY BULLET
    FROM THE HEAVENS ABOVE
    STRAY BULLET
    READY OR NOT
    I'M THE ILLEGITIMATE SON OF GOD

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’m always torn between SEE & EIE for him. He’s just such a drama Queen. But the thing is, is it more the bull in China shop kind, and the drama wasn’t exactly on purpose, just a consequence, or is all this calculated? He gives me the impression he is walking through life with jiggy buggs up his shirt, spinning around in manic narcissism. But I have a hard time believing he’d be as successful as he is if he wasn’t more calculative.

For example, he recently put Marilyn Manson on his Donda Album. And if you follow the news, you’d know MM is kinda in hot water right now & being chased with pitchforks by the canceling brigade, so he’s a pretty controversial person to put on there right now, Is he reaching out a hand to a sinking ship in a comrade Fi way or is he doing it for Fe shock?

https://www.thedailybeast.com/marily...-donda-feature

Still kinda leaning SEE, but yeah, not completely decided…
    Last edited by Aster; 09-04-2021 at 12:19 PM.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by asterr View Post
    I’m always torn between SEE & EIE for him. He’s just such a drama Queen. But the thing is, is it more the bull in China shop kind, and the drama wasn’t exactly on purpose, just a consequence, or is all this calculated? He gives me the impression he is walking through life with jiggy buggs up his shirt, spinning around in manic narcissism. But I have a hard time believing he’d be as successful as he is if he wasn’t more calculative.

For example, he recently put Marilyn Manson on his Donda Album. And if you follow the news, you’d know MM is kinda in hot water right now & being chased with pitchforks by the canceling brigade, so he’s a pretty controversial person to put on there right now, Is he reaching out a hand to a sinking ship in a comrade Fi way or is he doing it for Fe shock?

https://www.thedailybeast.com/marily...-donda-feature

Still kinda leaning SEE, but yeah, not completely decided…
    Agreed. One or the other. He seems more fe to me from what you describe. I know someone who is identical to him IRL in their manic npd and i too jump back and forth between EIE and SEE..

I think his dramatic expressions are from Fe

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Him pre-fame:

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He reminds me of my teenage self if I had zero filter/inhibitions and unshakable confidence.
    Last edited by Averroes; 04-13-2022 at 03:03 PM.

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if he is SEE i am SEE
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I think SEE- he's really funny and Fe in a lot of his songs but is using it more in a demo way, in interviews it comes off a lot more Fi. I think it's common 'to look backwards' onto previous quadras for lots of creative inspiration. So it can seem Fe valuing when it isn't. He's inspired by the ghetto fabulousness of Betas, but is marketing and using it in a Gamma way. It's not all that hard to use a strong but unvalued function when writing something.

I really like the Gold digger song btw hehe. Some of those lines are so hilarious and on point and he dishes out real ness. Now I want Lolita to scream at me and say the reason I like it is cuz he's my mirror.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I now think he's an IEI
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

the section will be updated ever other month or so.

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast