1 2.27%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Kanye West

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What do you think about this case for Kanye being an unusual ISFJ (in myers-briggs/ jungian terms)?

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's possible. He comes off as fairly mild-mannered and awkward and barely ever smiles or matches the mood of whatever social situation he's in (Fe-ignoring?). Could be an extreme creative subtype
    Last edited by Averroes; 04-21-2022 at 01:11 AM.

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

the section will be updated ever other month or so.

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

His passion/talent for design and music production could be Si-demonstrative also

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-DC™
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Poptart View Post
    What do you think about this case for Kanye being an unusual ISFJ (in myers-briggs/ jungian terms)?
    I think LSI-C is more likely using Model G.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VewyScawwyNawcissist View Post
    if he is SEE i am SEE
    yes

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm sorry but I think he is IEI. Introverted, Irrational, Ethical & Beta

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE imo

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He’s a mentally confused Ti-PoLR

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He’s a lot like Trump. They’re both charismatic and insanely messy/careless public figures due to their 4D unvalued Fe
    Last edited by Averroes; 10-11-2022 at 09:39 PM.

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I currently think he's ILE, although my typing arguably isn't consistent with quadra values or IEs.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEE, clear cut case.
    Formerly known as littleblackcloud!

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've never liked that guy. I don't like his energy and I've never listened to a single song of his cuz there is not even the slightest appearance of warmth in him. It's rare that I feel that way for a person but this guy just sucks the joy out of me. He's like all those narcissistic celebrities and his Ego is so big that he might think that it could eclipse the sun. Sorry for Kanye' Fans but hey it takes all kind to make a world and I'm also a metalhead (among other musical styles) anyway so :

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It kind of amazes me seeing how unhealthy SEEs operate sometimes. I keep expecting him to be more Fi, engage his self awareness and empathy more, and maybe feel some shame/embarrassment/shame, but he’s just categorically incapable of that at this point. If someone were to approach him from a place of sympathy and concern he would just call them broke or a Jewish operative
    Last edited by Averroes; 10-25-2022 at 02:30 PM.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

He tried to have a marketing idea that didn't play out the way he wanted it to and so he's blaming Jews? Is that basically what happened or is there more to it. No that doesn't make sense. LSE Mel Gibson went on an anti-Semitic tirade as well and his movie still did very well at the box office so some people are just haters.

He's always enjoyed picking on society but at the same time reaping all the benefits of society ((very hypocritical, we all do that to an extent but he did it A LOT)) - but now he just seems so far gone and is really shooting his own foot.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shazaam View Post
    He tried to have a marketing idea that didn't play out the way he wanted it to and so he's blaming Jews? Is that basically what happened or is there more to it. No that doesn't make sense. LSE Mel Gibson went on an anti-Semitic tirade as well and his movie still did very well at the box office so some people are just haters.

He's always enjoyed picking on society but at the same time reaping all the benefits of society ((very hypocritical, we all do that to an extent but he did it A LOT)) - but now he just seems so far gone and is really shooting his own foot.
    Replace Hilter with Kanye and this unironically:

Don't do drugs, kids (and adults.)

TIM
    INxp
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shazaam View Post

When Kanye went on and on about supporting Trump, I was thinking it might have just been a cynical ploy to get racist white folks to buy his new album/merch/what-have-you.

I've recently come to learn that he's actually bipolar and doesn't take his medication. I think it's possible, if not most likely, that he's genuinely gone and bought super-hard into right-wing conspiracy theories. He's currently losing support from huge companies that had previously worked with him (which anyone could see happening from a mile away). Would someone spout all that anti-Semitic drivel, knowing what the consequences would be, if he didn't earnestly believe what he's saying?

TIM
    EII-Fi
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I always thought he was IEI and Kim K was SEE. They have semi-dual vibes. I'm only going on what I think though.

TIM
    EIE-Ni-H 359
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think it’s still quite possible he’s EIE with untreated mental illness, tbh. I know a few betas who seem to support his overall sentiments… lol. And they are also strongly right wing…

But SEE could possibly work because I have always seen Kim to be SXI.

TIM
    EII-Fi
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The mental illness makes it tough to say for sure. Who knows, he might be an LSE deep down and it's just super hard to tell.

Yeah, I've seen some type her as SEI or even ESE. I couldn't see SLI, her ethics IMs are too strong imo.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I found his Graduation album in 2008. I was delivering newspapers by hand with waste hip bags. It was the middle of winter. 4:30 AM. I was 21 and needed a second side hustle. I remember the pink orange hue of the street lights on the snow, with low hanging clouds. My youngest brother told me to pop this album in my mp3 player. I was wearing running shoes, track pants, and a hoodie with tuque.

The music was so good, I remember it giving me power and energy. I was sweating like a whore in church as I always have when working out. My route was all hills and it was hard but I loved the power it forced out of my legs. I loved the weight in the bags, it was like a gym work out and with the frozen cold air. My entire working career life has been in relationship with gravity. I'm being literal and figurative. I literally work with gravity.

I don't care what people say about Yeezy. He made some good music.

We all struggle. We are all people. We all make mistakes. Some have consequence that last from then on out. The ego is... a useful tool and a self sabotaging SOB.

Anyway that Graduation album was always my favourite. Edit: of his lmao not all time by a long shot. Love all kinds of music genres, so I think I have good taste.
    Last edited by timber; 09-22-2023 at 02:41 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

why is IEE not being considered? i don't think he's SEE or ESI he's not at all grounded, concrete and realistic person, he is an idealist which would count out SEE or ESi. he also gives me a lot of Ti polr energy i remember there was one interview he was on Ellen degeneres where he was like "what's the point of thinking" if that's not the most Ti polr statement you'll hear then i dont know what is. if i can get some time i will try to find the Ellen degeneres video that im talking about. EIE is a rational type with Ti valuation, they seek structure in the world and appreciate it in others, they are much more systemtic and rigid than Kanye would ever be, also much more controlled and less random (unvalued Ne) kanye west is kind of chaotic random and he's an idealist with no desire to structure his ideas, thoughts and ideals in a coherent logical fashion or world view. EIE is a rational type, kanye sometimes shows no rationality in him he's unstructured and chaotic. David bowe would be a better example of an EIE. but i think EIE is definitely more closer then SEE. i change my typing of him lol i don't know how i thought he was ESI

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd say Se-base over Ne-base since he's crass, materialistic, and lacks perspective/struggles to understand other people's viewpoints. The chaoticness and incoherency could be Ti-PoLR

Last edited by Averroes; 10-01-2023 at 12:45 PM.

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ne-bases are arguably more grounded and sanitized in their ideas and pattern-recognition than a Se-valuing type who's tapping into their Ni heavily. They might entertain conspiracy theories intellectually, but they're less likely to be paranoid die-hard believers of some looney shit and just aren't intense, one-track minded people in general. You could give them some food and a blunt and all would be right in their world, whereas Ye is someone who's incapable of relaxing, sleeps in stadiums under prison-like conditions, and tried turning his home into a brutalist warehouse with no electricity or windows
    Last edited by Averroes; 10-01-2023 at 01:44 PM.

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

he has and VIs as if he has, shizo disorder, autism, then maybe narcissism, same as me. now i agree with him in general, i dont consider myself right wing. theres other mentally ill beta NFs who became more SEE or ESIish after being traumatised - SEE is more chaotic and arguably more distant than ESI. u can see also the SEEishnesh face change. then developing Se as an N type seems to be more likely to cause psychosis, and then Se egos tend to be kinda psychotic in general. some sources claimed schizophrenia can develop when a mind is too rational/literal creating that kind of unconscious force. Se egos being psychotic may be related to their aggression > thinking everyone is out to get them, striving for power and domination to protect themselves, which is also narcissism. not being believed about waht u say can cause psychosis, cluster B and DID because it separates u from ur sense of reality, and forcse u to adapt to others reality or manipulate,. alternatively being too sure of ur own immediate reality without further perception may make Se egos less able to be patient and abstract discern complicated chaotic informaiton between their imagination, biases and projections vs actual reality vs being human who doesnt know everything and being aware u urself may not make litearl sense as u think u do.
    since he may have been a puppet the incoherency may be related to being brainwashed and as i said the stress, but also some ppl who dont know how things work misinterpreting something that makes sense as incoherency.
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEI (?)

TIM