Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: left-handed or right-handed

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’m left handed. Mbti infj, socionomics IEI-Ni. I think left handed jacks up the perceptual fncs. For instance, mbti-istj left handed has augmented Si.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

...and diminishes judgement fncs

TIM
    SLE-Ti-N
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

right handed but I was always able to write with my left hand without any practice...but maybe that's not simply about handedness because I can also write like mirrored, or upside down letters etc etc, without any practice, it's a kind of spatial awareness maybe

also when I said I'm able to write with my left hand, it obviously looks EXACTLY like writing with my right hand looked like when I was a middle schooler. that doesn't simply mean it's ugly, what I find interesting is that it's regular lettering, just like I was taught to write in school, and so it's more regular than with my right hand because with my right hand I had many years to create my own unique style. this is interesting to me......

where it could be handedness is that I can also switch to the use of my left hand pretty easily for other things too. I just usually don't think of doing so bc I always was supposed to do things righthanded.

ps: and yes I did left brain/right brain tests lol, they are not scientific but I always get slightly more right brain dominant...and it makes sense to me. left brain organised linear analysis shit is something Ive learned to force on myself in school & even for long hours if needed for work.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

...as a child, when I guessed something correct, I would be... boy?(artfully rotate my left hand)...left handed boy! bahhhha!
    can you guys imagine my twin cat icons in Sith robes?....for fun .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12