Yep. You've heard me well. ISFps are smart. Two ISFps are in the same group with me and they even have higher marks than me. It's funny how my image is, that I look so studious, but in fact others have better results.
Argh, and I tried to explain myself why I get so poor results, damn. (well not very poor, but average) Is because I have a hard time expressing myself in words, phrasing what I have to say. I've noticed I get much better marks at the tests with multiple choice answers, than those tests that require you to elaborate, to convince the person who evaluates your answer that you are indeed learned. I find it stressful having to convince someone, much more if in verbal form, than in writing. Can't wait next year, they said they will think to change the exams system.

And then I was thinking about the socionics functions, maybe it's related
I thought that maybe because my judgement function is introverted, that's why I'm not particularly eager to explain my point of views and to share opinions. My focus is rather on understanding the hidden meanings (or not) for myself, than expressing them to the outside.

ISFps have an extroverted judgement function (Fe), so I think it comes easier for them to express their views to the outside and that is a BIG deal, it hepls them a lot actually...and that explains the good results they have, IF they really try, of course. Because undoubedtly, there are lazy people of all sorts and types.

What are your observations on ISFps? Do you know any? Do they seem smart people to you?