View Poll Results: Which function do I display the most?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ne

10 50.00%
  • Ni

0 0%
  • Se

1 5.00%
  • Si

1 5.00%
  • Te

1 5.00%
  • Ti

1 5.00%
  • Fe

4 20.00%
  • Fi

2 10.00%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Joy's strongest function

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Joy's strongest function

Yeah I know, we're all getting sick of this. I think I've been going about this the wrong way though... let's talk functions.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

E, Joy, just pure E.
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

Joy's strongest function is.....

..... attention whore.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Like I said, pure E.
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're not being much help
    SEE

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sycophant
    Joy's strongest function is.....

..... attention whore.
    Sara made a funny!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

=)

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To the crazy corn lady: Thank you for making me laugh.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

=)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Joy, you are at least anti-Gamma. Implied and I just love to talk about how much you suck. :wink:

Seriously though, I could not see anything other than an extroverted function. Um, yeah, I should probably look into this more. I think the thousands of posts about yourself should do the trick.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

charming....
    SEE

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

maizemedley, husband #1 is ESTj and he and I fought constantly and now that I understand what Te is, I can say with confidence that it annoys the hell out of me. It was Te that told Columbus, Galileo and many many other geniuses that they were insane.
    SEE

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    maizemedley, husband #1 is ESTj and he and I fought constantly and now that I understand what Te is, I can say with confidence that it annoys the hell out of me. It was Te that told Columbus, Galileo and many many other geniuses that they were insane.

You don't understand shit about Te, clearly.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

From what I can tell hanging out on this forum, constantly asking questions as if externally and openly pondering possibilities seems like an thing.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cheerio
    From what I can tell hanging out on this forum, constantly asking questions as if externally and openly pondering possibilities seems like an thing.
    It can be specifically an thing as well ...

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG

You don't understand shit about Te, clearly.
    Te takes the information it is presented and forms a base of logic against which is measures all things.
    SEE

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Joy, do the description thingy like I just did in my thread. And BE HONEST.[/quote]
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

not sure which thread you're refering to...

*sighs* the things in red are me, the things in blue are not, the things in orange are notes I added

Characteristic features of the types
    Don Quixote (ENTP)

External signs

From the external is indicative ILE, first of all, is focused on itself attention figure and carriage. Figure - long and thin. The parts of the body are also elongated. Especially this is manifested in the length of legs and is finger on the hands. If in the type logical component is intensified, then this special feature is expressed then not vividly. [color=orange]ILE is characterized by characteristic round-shouldered carriage with the sagging of the upper part of the housing forward in the manner of Latin letter "S". I had poor posture until I was diagnosed with degenerative disc disease, and now I pay attention to my posture. However, head in this case forward is not inclined. In ILE frequently are encountered the protruding or elongated, focusing on themselves attention noses. Impression now and then even is created, that it becomes accustomed to the smell of something. During the conversation this object loves to twirl anything in the hands, for example, knob, frequently breaks. In time walkings or when uvlechenno tells about by anything, it gesticulates and swings by hands as mill by wings. If in ILE it is intensified intuitive component, external signs somewhat different. For it is characteristic the chamfered chin, which smoothly passes into the neck, and also the protruding forward upper jaw. Intuitive subtype ILE is much less rapid in the motions in comparison with the logical. Eyes ILE those very washed away, regard through the fog, badly noting proceeding all around. They very cold, are completely deprived of emotionalism, of passion. Sometimes, depending on how comfortable I am. If I'm not very comfortable I have quite the poker face. One should say relative to clothing that in connection with the special features of figure ILE, the clothing almost always sits on it badly: it sags, it slips down, buttons are torn off and so forth this is manifested the brighter, the more the intuitive component is intensified in it.

Manner of the contact

ILE does not know how to hold correct distance in the contact in the long period. First it is friendly with the man, then, on the contrary, it is hostile to it, poor relation shows. I am not really hostile, but more so distant or maybe cold. Completely it does not examine the attitude of people toward itself. Therefore frequently it makes mistakes in its acquaintances. In the contact it behaves frequently unceremonious; it can tactlessly interfere into the conversation, loves everything to scrutinize, without turning attention to the reaction of people. Its fault never is recognized itself. Even if formally it apologizes itself, then nevertheless continues to conduct as before. It advances far reaching, frequently unreal under the given conditions plans. After a certain time forgets them and proposes something completely different, almost in no way logically connected with previous, but not less immense. To the past achievements it relates disdainfully. It is interested and says about entire uncommon from any regions. All newest theories draw it; ekstrasensy, yogi, biofield, NLO - all that that it cannot be explained from the point of view of logic and common sense. If this last sentence means what I think it does, then yes. I am attracted to Eastern Arts and philosophies, though I rarely put any real effort into learning about or practicing them. It not can to logically explain its ideas, they in it always intuitive, diffuse. The majority of people at them cannot be dismantled, simply they believe or do not believe. It loves to give advice as to disentangle from any difficult situation. It proposes in this case the most radical solutions.

Special features of the behavior

The chief characteristic of its behavior, on which with the confidence it is possible to assume belonging with this sotsiotipu, this large absent-mindedness ILE is inclined to leave objects, where it used them. Small objects continually loses. At the work site and in the personal effect in it frequently the disorder. He forgets, which in it is already made, but that still no. In spite of this, it knows how to appear the necessary resourcefulness, keenness in the daily matters, extracting from in all any, even small benefit.. This activity is now and then similar to kombinatorstvo in Ostap bender's spirit, because of what they can consider him sly and dodgy. In intuitive subtype this quality is expressed much less. Many matters immediately and rapidly to make do not know how. The fulfillment of uninteresting work to the latter draws off. Greatly it whips the presence in its time-trouble: it manages to make all accumulated matters in short time, although the quality of work because of this suffers. Another essential feature in its behavior - capability for the mobilization of its possibilities in the extreme situations. The only things I ever do quickly and just barely good enough at the last minute are homework and projects, boring things with deadlines. When working on things with no deadline, I work on it a little here and there and then finish it well in a burst of enthusiasm, or just forget about it all together. If volitional pressure is exerted to it, here it launches a counterattack. The response reaction can be more strongly. In such situations it can sometimes reach child abuse. FUCK NO!!! I'm great with kids, and even if I'm having a bad day and run out of patience, the worst I'll do is yell and then apologize. One additional special feature, which vividly characterizes this sotsiotip, privneseniye into any matter, by which practically it is occupied, the element of chaos, disintegration, negation. Especially vividly this is evident against the background of the keeping balance themselves associations with strict discipline. This in it is obtained creatively: destroying, it sozidayet. Around it frequently begin to be grouped the supporters of its dalekoidushchikh intuitive ideas. In the limiting cases this tendency can appear in the form of present "attack on the mills" - something in the form of the open call by all with the explicit absence of chances to the success. Specifically, this quality pushed slightly deputy Obolensky to advance its own candidature to the post of the chairman of the Supreme Soviet, which shocked chamber. lol what?
    Dumases (ISFP)

External signs

SEI focuses on itself attention by the expression of face and by the proportions of figure. However, these signs greatly differ in two subtypes OF SEI. SEI with the intensive ethical component is learned sufficiently simply. It is characterized by complete, rounded figure, short legs and pritantsovyvayushchey gait, why with the view on it is created the impression of "elastic ball". Form of face OF SEI - round, without the protruding sharp parts. ??? Sometimes is encountered the pulled up at the end "duck" nose. Eyes are also round. When it attempts to explain something, eyebrows rise upward. Transverse wrinkles on the forehead frequently are formed from this. Mouth is slightly it is bent into the nervous line. ??? In the minutes of the emotional conversation, when anything says, frequently swallows by mouth air, as fish. ??? The sensory version OF SEI has the elongated form of face. For it the characteristically suddenly thickening expression on face, the unexpectedly being appeared cruelty, when it desires to increase psychological distance, to place man on the place. I think I do that… not sure though.The sensory subtype OF SEI is differed from ethical and in terms of more developed aesthetical taste. Its clothing is very frequently characterized by neatness and harmonious combination it is color. SEI ethical subtype produces the impression of cosiness, as if it recently left the apartment in the convenient, domestic clothing. Often, but when I dress up and look very well put together. I also have a talent with make up which I’ve been complimented on a lot.

Manner of the contact

With the people SEI associates on the short distance. Is always sociable, obayatelen, it is friendly disposed. It knows how to cause sympathy to itself, to enter into the confidence. The nature of contact is very democratic. However despite the fact that it is outwardly soft, it can verbally and emotionally press to the people. In the voice the hardness sometimes is manifested, face becomes severe. It is inclined to give advice relative to will and initiatives, the type: "do not sit at one place", "attain in all by your labor", "to be twisted is necessary" and the like if man does not go with it to the contact, then he does not tie. Only one attempt usually is made. The aim is contact only with the interesting people. LOL OMG It cannot itself force to associate with the person, who causes in it antipathy, even in the interests of the matter. In such conversations it loses entire its attractiveness, speech becomes indistinct, unconvincing. It loves to gather and to transfer interesting information and rumors. Cannot on several times repeat one and the same without the changes. Telling them, something from itself is added. Pfft. I am good about not repeating things that were told to me in confidence, and I don’t make stuff up. I do, however, always have a story to tell. It can sow emotional instability because of this. Interest in the periodicals of avenue nature manifests. likes nature magazines? LOL wtf? Its problems no one it ties. Usually it answers to questions about the matters, that everything in the order. Can someone explain this to me??? It can for long speak, developing one theme. He tells, that sees all around that with it it occurred, about everything, which provides pleasure. Promises does not love to give. To the requests soak it most frequently answers thus: "4 to you I do not promise, but I will try" or "if to smog, then I will make". If promise does not hold in control, then it apologizes itself, until it feels that they forgave it.

Special features of the behavior

The most important special feature of the behavior OF SEI, which it is easy to note, if we ponablyudat' after it in the course of a certain time, this thrust to the pleasures of every kind. Desires everything to test in its own life, to obtain as much as possible enjoyment from the tasty food, the beautiful objects, the comfortable situation, the pleasant pastime. Greatly it loves to be enjoyed in the close to the circle of friends, starting company with a whole series of jokes, hints, dirty tricks. LOL drugs and hosting drinking parties Does not love to carry out its time, where it occurs in the shadow. By its independent to parodoksal'nosti behavior generates frequently the bewilderment and negative emotions in those surrounding are caused. They can consider it because of this frivolous person. translation please?!?!?! It does not love the business conferences and other dull measures. Has the tendency to negotiate on the unofficial in rovne. Moreover it uses only checked, reliable connections. Very economic. heh… on and off It loves to take different objects into the hands in order to touch them, to perceive their physical qualities. It loves to make the repair, other domestic works. Another important special feature of behavior, which makes it possible to determine this sotsiotip, the tendency to be held middle, not to be separated either to the side of the good or to the side the worse. It does not love to criticize people aloud for this reason, it does not interfere in the disputes, he tries to be held further from the authorities, with all to be in the peace. Nope. I do not mind taking sides or stating my mind, and I don’t believe in authority. *stomach turns at the A word* I do, however, get what I want while being charismatic and considerate to what others want. Efficiently it can work only for itself. Heh. Maybe that’s why I’ve had 20= jobs, always either ending employment because of issues with the boss, a better job offer, or boredom. I dunno, the job I have now is great because there’s no authority figure for the most part. My boss is more like my partner, and I look forward to doing inspections on my own. Not it peretruzhdayetsya never in all remaining cases. It avoids strong physical loads. The efforts above itself it does not make. Nah, when I’m feeling motivated I can carry heavy things and whatnot. I carry a 28 ft ladder at work, and it’s difficult but I think it’s fun. People either stand and stair in disbelief or try to do it for me. By this quality it is obliged to its reputation of "talented lazy person".
    SEE

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Try ESFj and see what you get. I really, really, REALLY doubt that you're ISFp.

Under cerulean skies...

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gilligan87
    Try ESFj and see what you get. I really, really, REALLY doubt that you're ISFp.
    Based on what she's typed in the forums?

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*sighs* I'm going to break it up differently this time because it's easier.

ESFj

Yes, this is me:
    ESFjs have a wide range of facial expressions. When receiving logical information they react with a look of extreme concentration. ESFj's facial details are usually fine but proportional. They like to tell stories emotionally and in details. ESFjs also can show a wide range of emotions during conversation. When walking they often look like they are in a hurry. When choosing clothes ESFjs always rely on their own taste. They will not purchase a fashionable item if it is not compatible with their own physique. ESFjs like to talk about people they know. ESFjs do many things motivated by pure enthusiasm, but they always show practicality and a sharp-wit in business matters. When someone helps ESFjs with home matters they appreciate it very much. The fact that someone helps them is more important than the actual result.

No, this is not me:
    ESFjs usually have a straight, upright posture and the body itself is often firm and slim. In fact it is rare to find an ESFj with a full figure. Their figure can also be somewhat elongated. Some preferred topics of conversations are movies, art and books. They have very characteristic negative emotions, periodically showing indignation which can flare up without warning and which can die down just as quickly. Their negative behaviour often cannot be explained logically as they can create a drama from something that may seem unimportant. During conversation ESFjs pay close attention to the ethics and good behaviour of others. They like to give ethical evaluations and analyses on who behaved well and who did not. They also watch that the norms of politeness are obeyed. ESFjs react negatively to people who do not obey ethical norms. This is why others can sometimes consider them to be confrontational and difficult to live with. Many people believe ESFjs could be very demanding and tactless. ESFjs have got very characteristic movements. In fact, ESFjs always seem to be in a hurry. They are always going somewhere or visiting someone. They often seem to be overloaded with work that is not so urgent. They do not like to be criticised on this point and can sometimes take offence. ESFjs take very good care of their appearance. They always show good taste in clothes, making sure that everything is in harmony and that colours are perfectly matched. They always wear the right clothes for the occasion. When explaining something ESFjs often repeat specific details again and again and keep asking if they have been understood. By doing this they can easily offend as it can seem that they think their interlocutor is stupid. However, this is not the case. ESFjs repeat themselves because they are never sure if they have been clear and logical enough. They easily make new friends, because of their sociability and friendly approach. From friends ESFjs demand unselfishness. They always try to buy the best quality goods. If these goods do not live up to their expectations they do not hesitate to complain. Items can be old but they must be of good quality. ESFjs pay good attention to health matters and the general well being of themselves and their family. For example, after visiting a doctor they always want an accurate diagnosis in order to decide the method of cure for themselves.

I'm not really sure:
    ESFjs have an excellent eye for composition and can create a warm atmosphere from nothing. ESFjs are incredibly hospitable and are always trying to surprise their guests with something unusual. ESFjs work on the philosophy that guests should first be fed and then entertained. However they can sometimes be over the top with offers of food as they have difficulties judging when enough is enough.
    SEE

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, but also because I couldn't see my girlfriend acting even remotely similar to Joy on something like this (in fact, she'd lose interest pretty fast, and Joy is one of our long standing . Could you really see her being ISFp, regardless of your type? Really?

One of the reasons I bring it up, outside of the fact that I just plain old see her as an ESFj, is that the two of you seemed to have a pretty immediate attraction, which is typical of activity partners. One of my best friends is my activity partner, and we got along from the first day we met, but my dual and I didn't even have much interest in each other, even in terms of a developed friendship (let alone a serious relationship), until we'd been acquainted for about four months. You're not supposed to be attracted to your duals at first: they "blend in" with the rest, and don't really stand out until you make a distinct effort to get to know them which is only supposed to happen after you recognize something about them that flicks your happy switch: for me it was that sort of subdued bubbliness, along with her unique taste, that took me a while to recognize and appreciate.

Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

=)

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What the fuck am I saying?

YOU'RE A GODDAMN ENTP, SO SHUT UP ALREADY

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, but also because I couldn't see my girlfriend acting even remotely similar to Joy on something like this (in fact, she'd lose interest pretty fast, and Joy is one of our long standing . Could you really see her being ISFp, regardless of your type? Really?

One of the reasons I bring it up, outside of the fact that I just plain old see her as an ESFj, is that the two of you seemed to have a pretty immediate attraction, which is typical of activity partners. One of my best friends is my activity partner, and we got along from the first day we met, but my dual and I didn't even have much interest in each other, even in terms of a developed friendship (let alone a serious relationship), until we'd been acquainted for about four months. You're not supposed to be attracted to your duals at first: they "blend in" with the rest, and don't really stand out until you make a distinct effort to get to know them which is only supposed to happen after you recognize something about them that flicks your happy switch: for me it was that sort of subdued bubbliness, along with her unique taste, that took me a while to recognize and appreciate.
    Gilligan: first of all, try to picture your girlfriend moving to a new city away from her friends and family, getting a divorce, and only having social interaction IRL from the same person everyday. she lives alone and communicates with her friends online. NOW can you picture her doing this? also, what percentage of my posts are about socionics?

Secondly, Peter and I did were not instantly interested in eachother. We talked hours a week, and then hours a night, for months before we got involved with eachother.

To those who disagree with my Columbus statement, yes, I know it was an unfair thing to say, but I have had unpleasant interactions with the ENTjs in the chat lately so I was not being entirely objective. The truth is that ENTjs annoy the hell out of me because they always seem to think they understand me. They do not. They say I'm simple and make inaccurate assumptions about me, asserting them in a very critical way. I cannot be generalized. People who think they can catagorize me can eat shit and die.
    SEE

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sigh.

Yes. I could. But then again, socionics seems to bend to whatever outcome you steer it toward.

One of the reasons I bring it up, outside of the fact that I just plain old see her as an ESFj, is that the two of you seemed to have a pretty immediate attraction,
    No.

One of my best friends is my activity partner, and we got along from the first day we met,
    My mom's my activity partner, apparently, and she irritates the shit out of me.

but my dual and I didn't even have much interest in each other, even in terms of a developed friendship (let alone a serious relationship), until we'd been acquainted for about four months. You're not supposed to be attracted to your duals at first: they "blend in" with the rest, and don't really stand out until you make a distinct effort to get to know them which is only supposed to happen after you recognize something about them that flicks your happy switch: for me it was that sort of subdued bubbliness, along with her unique taste, that took me a while to recognize and appreciate.
    Hmm, sounds like Joy and I. At least, that was my perception of her.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Joy, I didn't say more than a sentence or two in a row to her, or even talk to her online for that matter, until we'd been acquainted for about 4 months. I wasn't seriously attracted to her until about a month ago, at which point I'd known her for nearly 6 months and been interacting with her on a regular basis for about two months. EVEN THEN neither of us made any sort of outward sign of interest until I asked her out on Valentine's day. That's alot of emotional foreplay. The two of you knew you were attracted to each other before you even met in real life!

Under cerulean skies...

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Joy, I didn't say more than a sentence or two in a row to her, or even talk to her online for that matter, until we'd been acquainted for about 4 months. I wasn't seriously attracted to her until about a month ago, at which point I'd known her for nearly 6 months and been interacting with her on a regular basis for about two months. EVEN THEN neither of us made any sort of outward sign of interest until I asked her out on Valentine's day. That's alot of emotional foreplay. The two of you knew you were attracted to each other before you even met in real life!
    THIS PROVES IT EMPRICALLY AND UNEQUIVICALLY. JOY IS ESFJ.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

dumbass
    SEE

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside
    But then again, socionics seems to bend to whatever outcome you steer it toward.
    That's the unfortunate part: it's possible to convince oneself of being just about any type. Besides, compare Joy's behavior to that of the other ISFps on the board: you won't find many similarities.

She doesn't look like one either.

Under cerulean skies...

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OMFG WE DIDNT LUV EACH UTHER FRO LIEK 4 MONTHS AND MY FREIDN IS ESFJ AND WE HAD SEX FIRST NIGHT LOL U R ESFJ BET A RANCH ON IT

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

LOL, this thread is quite hilarious.

I think Joy is 35% ISFp, 30% ENTP etc.......

Yes, I'm quite fond of the percentage typing.

I know for sure that Joy is NOT an ESFJ.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OMFG WE DIDNT LUV EACH UTHER FRO LIEK 4 MONTHS AND MY FREIDN IS ESFJ AND WE HAD SEX FIRST NIGHT LOL U R ESFJ BET A RANCH ON IT
    Basically, yeah.

Except I was being a douche when I said ESFj. I think she's probably whatever type I am.

Joy, how about some VI? Give us a straight-on face shot.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Basically, yeah.

Except I was being a douche when I said ESFj. I think she's probably whatever type I am.

Joy, how about some VI? Give us a straight-on face shot.
    I think V.I. is in the lowest level in the field of cross-types and percentage types, it hasn't been right most of the time. It's not like when we are born, our mental traits get translated into our faces, if it does it is quite minimal in my opinion.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Obviously it's not the end-all-be-all, but it's something to consider.

And it's MUCH MUCH MUCH more credible than cross types. Enough of that.

I've been looking at some of joy's pictures (myspace lol) and her nose and facial structure look similar to mine. But let's wait and get a good shot before we jump to conclusions.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Obviously it's not the end-all-be-all, but it's something to consider.

And it's MUCH MUCH MUCH more credible than cross types. Enough of that.

I've been looking at some of joy's pictures (myspace lol) and her nose and facial structure look similar to mine. But let's wait and get a good shot before we jump to conclusions.
    That may be true, though I have a similar nose to my mom (ESFJ) and dad's (ENTJ) as well. Therefore, the way your nose looks is genetics, end of story.

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

George, your gf is ENFj. Know why? Because she looks EXACTLY like a girl I kinda was involved with a couple years ago. I knew she was ENFj at first, then even had her take the test and she got ENFj without any influence on my part! And when I speak of the resemblance, I do not exxagerate. I was utterly SHOCKED at the resemblance, which is why I asked you those weird questions.

So, if Joy is ESFj, then Kate is ENFj.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ugh...

Didn't I just say that it wasn't definitive, but something to consider? I think I did. Lemme check. Yup, I did.

Under cerulean skies...

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ugh...

Didn't I just say that it wasn't definitive, but something to consider? I think I did. Lemme check. Yup, I did.
    Yes, something we are apparently supposed to inseccantly consider.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast