Thread: My Uknown Type

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default My Uknown Type...

I'll look forward to your responses & input.
    Last edited by Kreatuv; 02-18-2022 at 09:10 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i have a different possible conclusion in mind than pedro's (though his was certainly well justified). but i'd like to know more about your background, i.e. family relationships, age, work/education history and how you've responded to work and formal education environments. if you don't want to add any more information i'll understand.

trey

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Edited for gayness.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's about it.
    Last edited by Kreatuv; 02-18-2022 at 09:12 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you could be entp.

Dropping out was definitely taking a risk, doing things your own way. This is classic nonconformist entp. I have trouble picturing and intj doing that.

There's varying degrees of extroversion, too. Not all extroverts are the life of the party.
    Entp
    ILE

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, at least I know one thing: you're definitely not an INTp (or INFp.)

I'll have to agree with the INTj classification, because you sound alot like my INTj cousin (and also a little like my INFj friend...)

Your INTp friend,

Cone
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wow, left school in 9th grade? i don't want to pry or anything, but i'm damn curious what caused that and, assuming it wasn't done out of necessity, how your parents let it happen..

anyways, my first hunch was ENFp, and your last post has revised that to ENTp or INTj with an upbringing devoid of closeness to extraverted feeling types. i can't really differentiate further than that without writing your autobiography though.

my best wishes to you in understanding yourself and others. it is a foundation for the trust you need to develop your relationships as well as an environment conducive to your happiness, and hopefully socionics can prove to be a useful tool to that end.

trey

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interesting responses. Thanks for all your input.
    I really still can't decide on this one. I doubt my inner most desires are like my outer shell.

I think it's safe to say my outside shell would look like that of an INTJ. When someone gets to really know me they may notice I'm more of an ENFP, though (at least in private . I'd never express these tendencies to anyone unless I felt 85%+ comfortable around them.

Makes sense I guess, it's nearly an entire shadow of who I am outwardly. Sometimes that is the best way to play it safe.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice to see you on the forums Kreatuv...
    You remind me alot of myself, except I ended up choosing Linux over Photoshop. I don't talk to my family much at all, but always feel obligated when the call me for family events. They used to call my room 'the appt' because I would always be in there

I like to do websites too, I do them where I work, like
    (plug)
    http://it-rocket.net
    (/plug)
    (check out 'featured hosting clients')

I'm an INTJ(MBTI INTP).

Good luck on finding your type, these guys offer lots of good opinions and different perspectives

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: My Uknown Type...

Quote Originally Posted by Kreatuv
    I'm confused about my type. I have been assured that I am INxx. However, there is a lot of confusion as to those last two letters and what they could be. I was once told that maybe I just haven't "decided yet" on T/F or P/J. I think this is utter crap, and that people have to have a preference. Most people online who I chat with claim I'm INTJ. I'd like some outside opinions on this. If any of you are familiar with written identification of types then please feel free to have a go at me.
    I thought I might as well offer my five cents: You are most likely an INTJ. You do not sound like a feeling type, much more likely judging type. I cannot say for sure about intuition.

I'm not afraid of emotions, as much of the T descriptions might imply someone who scores as T would be, but I also don't prefer to indulge in hugging/intimate contact with anyone except for perhaps my girlfriend. I also have a young niece who is two that I hug. I made it a point to attempt to tell her that I love her, however that has not gone over well at all, and I find I just prefer to show those things by my decisions and judgement rather than say them. I am not very good at being understanding of the emotions of others. The only time I was was when I was in a highly emotionally manipulative relationship with an ENFP. That was hell... on ice.
    This would seem to indicate a rational (J) logical type. INTPs and ENFPs usually get on quite well. Perceiving(irrational) and feeling(ethical) types often appear emotionally manipulative to judging(rational) thinking(logical) types.

I know for a fact that I'm Introverted.
    I would say that if you know you are an introvert, then you are. Extroverts are not all outgoing and socially skilled, but there is no need to complicate this. I have always known I am an introvert on any model without a shadow of a doubt.

I think it's safe to say my outside shell would look like that of an INTJ. When someone gets to really know me they may notice I'm more of an ENFP, though (at least in private . I'd never express these tendencies to anyone unless I felt 85%+ comfortable around them.

Makes sense I guess, it's nearly an entire shadow of who I am outwardly. Sometimes that is the best way to play it safe
    This is a most fascinating INTJ trait. I first noticed this when I was fourteen and went to my INTJ friend's house to do a school project with him and another guy. Usually at school he was very controlled and emotionally cold, but then he was all of a sudden relaxed and joking like a totally different person. The controversial theoretical explanation could be, that according to Filatova's model, INTJs may at different times - some far more than others - display a kind of ENFP subtype: The second function Ne and the third function Fi amplified/more strongly expressed.

How the subtype in this or that psychotype is shown? Differently. It happens, that the person uses a subtype as image, "carries" it as the most convenient " psychological clothes ", thus in critical situations the clothes easily "fly", and the basic type is obviously shown. It happens and on the contrary - the subtype unexpectedly arises during the intense moments of a life, helping them to go through. It was necessary to the author to observe and variants when the person passes from one condition in another in pedelah amplified functions depending on the person of the interlocutor. For example, Stirlitz's (ESTJ) touch (sensing Si) subtype can behave warmly and sincerely, is similar SEI - Dumas (ISFP), and during other, short periods of time, can becomes constrained, closed, persistent, very much reminding on character SLI - Gaben (ISTP).
    http://oldforumlinkviewtopic.php?t=1...er=asc&start=0
    Scroll to the last post. It is a messy machine translation, and I am the only one pushing this theory, but it would seem to explain some peculiar regularities in the ways the socionics types may appear.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think like most of us in here, that you belong to alfa and probably are Alfa Intuitive. So either INTJ or ENTP. My guess is that ENTP. Logical Subtype. So why don't you chek out the Alfa Quadra in our forum and read closely ENTP descriptions.

And about your weak will power. First of all, that means you are Alfa NT. Probably ENTP, cause you show to others that you can't force your self to do things you doubt. INTJ has , what gives us force to go through as Place Of Least Resistance. So INTJ fears that it is too undecisive and so tries to look forecefull. And that's also a one of the signs of rationality, i make such hypothise. But ENTP has as it is its role function and is there this function is little bit stronger so person more courgeously might show it's problems. At least my thoghts are like that. So If the is your Role function, then is your Programm and people with as programm hav a lot of interests and they want to make progress on each field. But they doubt that what's the best choice to make. They see them selfs as masters, but in the future not in here and now, so it's hard to make concrete judging what's the most potential and oprtunities giving choise.

Anf to get rid of this doubt, go and find your self a dual. It activates your and in SUPERID block-the block of helpness and you'll become into better shape both as in mentally and as in bodily. That for sure, cause I'm in a Youth Group of Therapy and it's run by ISFP and the results are great.