Thread: Alpha Quadra observation

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Alpha Quadra observation

Alpha Quadra aka "INTJ Headquarters." Why do you guys post some stuff in the Delta Quadra before filling up the post capacity of the forum? Hey, I'll even start a thread on ordinary differential equations. Sounds good?

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll post in Delta.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Alpha Quadra observation

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanum
    Alpha Quadra aka "INTJ Headquarters." Why do you guys post some stuff in the Delta Quadra before filling up the post capacity of the forum? Hey, I'll even start a thread on ordinary differential equations. Sounds good?
    Don't you mean INTj, or INTP?

Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if we didn't, then the alpha quadra would be filled. the excess has to go somewhere.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

UDP wrote:
    Are you referring to what I said about differential equations? In that case you are right that it would probably be INTJs. I don't think an INTP would be interested in that though. Don't worry guys, I'll find something that will interest alphas and deltas.

mike_INTJ wrote:
    if we didn't, then the alpha quadra would be filled. the excess has to go somewhere.
    True. Just increase the amount of posts to 1000 per week in order to speed up the process.

Darkside wrote:

No.
    That was a long quote, next time I'll have to summarize... Anyway, I'm posting this in the Alpha Quadra. Aren't you Gamma? so I wasn't talking to you.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[quote]
    UDP wrote:
    Are you referring to what I said about differential equations? In that case you are right that it would probably be INTJs. I don't think an INTP would be interested in that though. Don't worry guys, I'll find something that will interest alphas and deltas.

mike_INTJ wrote:
    True. Just increase the amount of posts to 1000 per week in order to speed up the process.

provide an interesting topic, and we shall provide. and if there's an arguement, you'll be able to sell threads by the pound.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey, I'll even start a thread on ordinary differential equations. Sounds good?
    Let's all model some dynamic(al) system together.
    I(N)Tj