Thread: Type the guys, please and if you want to

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Type the guys, please and if you want to

I would have type them myself but you guys are smarter and more intellegent than me and I stink at typing people.
    Please type them if you want.

One is my Grandpa.

My grandpa get along with my ISTJ dad very well. Both have similar personalities in some way.
    He not shy.(as he not afraid to make a fool of himself even in a government building)
    Most time he not afraid to take risk.
    Don't like people asking to do stuff for him as a favor as he would feel useless, and hurt.
    My grandpa is funny when he want people to think he funny.
    What ever he got on his mind he will say it(Example he talk to one guy for about should be doing better in busniess than this chinese resturant who got lots of people).
    He like to talk but don't other people who talk alot when he in the mood to talk.
    He can be sensitive. Believe the stuff if there is proof and facts.
    He act before he think. He get irritated very easily. Sometimes he handle his anger with the person by fist fights(or that what he says).
    He shows he cares with tough love. Not very nice person unless you're related to him and live out of town.
    Values his home very much and his pets. Hate leaving town for more than a day. Love to gamble.
    He has a hard time as his mind is younger than his body. Like to feel tough or feel he conquered something.
    When ever he invited to someplace he'll show up when ever he feel's like it. Don't have a job except selling stuff to neighbors.
    Huge fan of Elvis and Rambo. Likes watching football. On his free time he sleeps outside or watch TV , read newspaper or play pool.
    My guess he a XSTX.

Guy at school

He a cowboy. Most his friends are cowboy/girls. Like to drive trucks. IQ I say about to average . Likes P.E. and Pottery class. Good at pottery.
    Not shy person. Very outgoing and loud. Likes to talk majority of the time.
    Got me to open up, quick. Like to joke around and can take being teased unless they tease about the same exact topic almost every day. But can be somewhat controling as to tell people where to go, but he not mean demanding person so far.
    He get along with most people. Somewhat popular.
    Very competetive. Like a challenge but I guess he doesn't like to loose to a girl if a guy mention the girl did something better than him in a sport. Get irritated easily in class when the person ask dumb question when that person could of known the answer if they paid attenchin.
    We argue alittle but in a joking way. We tease each other alot.
    My guess. is ESXP. But probably wrong.

Art teacher Mr. Berger
    Very similar to the cowboy guy(and get along with him well, IXFP would too for sure.). Loud, talker. Drama/comedy guy but funny. His whole family very out going. No shyness in him at all. His lecture is long. Loves to have fun.
    Career art teacher and potter. Love to teach. Love to tell stories and give people nicknames. Another guy who not afraid to make a fool of him self. Likes to feel needed or used in a good way.
    Give people jobs to keep the class organize. Assign us pottery wheels. Like to give us assign seats in other art classes he teach. But his office not very organize.
    He can get people such as my ISTP brother to have a conversation. Good at memorizing people he had in past names and their career.
    Coach Track and field sport as he is also a runner for track.
    He wierd.
    Not afraid to talk to strangers. Very supporting person. Leaders as to get a project going and to keep it going.
    My guess baised by my feelings he ESXX.

Thanks for taking the time to typing them you guys.
    ISFP, SEI

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your grandpa: ESTp

The cowboy: ESTp or ESFp

Mr. Berger: perhaps ESFj
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Grandapa: ESTP

Cowboy: ESFP

Teacher: ENTP
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rocky why you say my art teacher ENTP?
    ISFP, SEI

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

For the cowboy Id say ESTP. For the others I dont know, but I'll let you know if an idea comes to my head.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks you guys. Yeah the cowboy is defenitly ESTP as I try something to get him to show his feeling side, didn't work.
    ISFP, SEI