SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default 1st and 3rd functions

how do you know which is which?
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Creepy-

# Ego
    This is your "I". Your most conscious and used block of personality. This is your most active and conscious part of your personality.

# Superego
    This is your zone of social uncertainty and doubt.
    1. active will - the first and fifth functions
    2. authority - the second and sixth functions
    3. neurosis - the third and seventh functions
    4. phobia - the fourth and eighth functions
    # Base Function
    strong
    accepting

Your base function is your most strongly developed and strongly defended function. You have confidence in it, and you aren't shy about using it.

# Role Function
    weak
    accepting

Your role function never wants to stand out. You always try to go with the normal social behavior in this function, because you are unsure of it. You do not like criticism in this function therefore you won't give it.
    My understanding is that the 3rd function (that is, its lack) causes some kind of discomfort and uncertainty.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay... I don't know which is which for me. One is and one is ...

According to what you're saying, it sounds like the 3rd function is automatic and the 1st is something that you're more consciously aware of. So... when I talk about how I love using , that's my 1st function since I'm so aware of it?
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Creepy-

Most likely would be your first function.... you've complained in the past that you "need ", that would suggest you are mostly unaware of any abilities you might have there.