0 Thread(s)

Default most contrary type

INTp or INTj?
    I(N)Tj

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Contrary to trends, society, suggestions, authority, admitting that they like something, etc.
    I(N)Tj

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INFj
    Polly
    ENTP

Creepy-

ILI, EII, certain varieties of IEIs. I get the feeling I've missed someone, though.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I dont know about INFJs, I mean they are pretty weird in the sense they dont follow norms, but in my experience they have a rather positive or complacent outlook on society, they dont criticize or challenge systems and authorities like INTPs do.

Creepy-

Perhaps EIIs aren't deliberately contrary but they do give the impression that they don't really care what the rest of the world is doing and aren't likely to adjust to the rest of the world.

At least, from the outsiders perspective. A real EII can come set us straight if need be

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Perhaps EIIs aren't deliberately contrary but they do give the impression that they don't really care what the rest of the world is doing and aren't likely to adjust to the rest of the world.
    That's what I was thinking. I would suspect an INTp to be the deliberately contrary one, also perhaps some ENFjs. My INFj friend is not exactly a non-conformist, deliberate or not, but in certain circumstances, he acts uninhibited. He says he is really shy, and to a point that is true, but he's more brave than most.
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not sure yet what alex is referring to. Are you talking about a type that just says 'no' to basically anything, just for the sake of it?

Ishy wrote:
    Really?

Creepy-

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanum
    Ishy wrote:
    Really?
    It's not really a bad thing. It's actually kind of attractive.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ishy wrote:
    It's not really a bad thing. It's actually kind of attractive.
    I'll keep that in mind :wink: .

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei