Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: IEIs/INFps expressing their emotions: repress or explode?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My outbursts aren't that entertaining to watch. Mild to moderate amounts of anger I try to hide, I feel like it's a sign of weakness, I only do show it with people I'm close to. When I go "nuclear" I get an insane adrenaline rush, I start shaking, my breathing becomes rapid, fists clenching, and from what I've heard, white in the face and dilated pupils. I talk with a relatively low but stern voice. When that has happened no one wanted to even prod me further, some walked away, some said sorry. I'm tall, 192cm/6'3", but I'm very lean with a "cute" face, so I'm not the most intimidating guy. Make of that what you will.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Heretic 007 View Post
    Model G for example says that introverts are more extroverted at close distance. I think extroverts usually close themselves from others when it comes to intimacy.
    Could you please point to a source I could look up myself? Is this from an article on model G or something like that?

It's interesting to me because i had often observed my exraverted father become nearly silent when we'd spend one on one time together whilst i was growing up. I assumed he was too tired from having dealt with the 'world' (lol) and that that silence was his down time. Yet, I was simply projecting in that conclusion, as that is what I do when 'retrieving' after heaving dealt with the 'world'. However, if my down time included spending one on one time with a close friend or family member i become rather more energetic and even talkative. Maybe what you state here is true...

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Delilah View Post
    Could you please point to a source I could look up myself? Is this from an article on model G or something like that?

It's interesting to me because i had often observed my exraverted father become nearly silent when we'd spend one on one time together whilst i was growing up. I assumed he was too tired from having dealt with the 'world' (lol) and that that silence was his down time. Yet, I was simply projecting in that conclusion, as that is what I do when 'retrieving' after heaving dealt with the 'world'. However, if my down time included spending one on one time with a close friend or family member i become rather more energetic and even talkative. Maybe what you state here is true...
    Well, model G put it like this: there are externalities and there are internalities. Externalities for all extroverts are: Fe, Te, Ne, Se. Externalities for introverts are: Fi, Ti, Ni, Si.
    Internalities for extroverts are: Fi, Ti, Ni, Si while for introverts those are: Fe, Te, Ne, Se.

So I think there is flip flop pattern between those states. I find thinking bit hard around people while I can be actively mobile and not become overwhelmed around activity in fact I tend to gain more and more energy.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

The ones I know at close are more likely to repress for then explode against someone with whom they feel they have some "right" to do it, because they like to save face. They tend to behave properly with strangers of their same age or friends. They can act like douches with ppl who they see as "inferior", like kids or elder, or who they know very well, like close family. Rarely take responsibility for their own emotions, they lie themselves saying that someone else is the cause for how they feel, because hate to accept that they need to focus and work on themselves and modify their emotions and behavior in practical way.

According some socionics surveys in russian, betas experience negative emotions more frequently.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12