View Poll Results: Charlize Theron's type?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

0 0%
  • SEI (ISFp)

0 0%
  • ESE (ESFj)

0 0%
  • LII (INTj)

0 0%
  • SLE (ESTp)

0 0%
  • IEI (INFp)

0 0%
  • EIE (ENFj)

8 57.14%
  • LSI (ISTj)

0 0%
  • SEE (ESFp)

1 7.14%
  • ILI (INTp)

0 0%
  • LIE (ENTj)

4 28.57%
  • ESI (ISFj)

1 7.14%
  • IEE (ENFp)

0 0%
  • SLI (ISTp)

0 0%
  • LSE (ESTj)

0 0%
  • EII (INFj)

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Charlize Theron

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Charlize Theron

Hey everyone!

I'm curious as to what the current set of experts here make of Charlize

quotes by Charlize Theron:

What kind of stories can you tell with glamour? There are very few stories of conflict you can tell, right? I look for good stories; I'm not driven by anything other than good filmmakers and good stories. And then my job as an actor is to service those stories as well as I possibly can. The physical is the last thing that drives me.

I don't believe in charmed lives. I think that tragedy is part of the lesson you learn to lift yourself up, to pick yourself up and to move on.

I do have a sense of fear every day going to work, but I think it's something that I like. I mean I do like the feeling of waking up on my own, having this moment of like: "Oh, f**k, I hope I can do this today!" Because it makes you realise that you're working with material or you're working with a director or you're working with a cast and they're keeping you on your toes.

I always knew I would adopt. Always.

I'm 50-50 on glamour stuff. I'd rather put on a pair of jeans and get on my Harley and act like a guy.

I like being a cog in a wheel. I like being a small aspect of a much bigger thing, and I think my interest in that takes the pressure of myself.

If you wouldn't wear your dog, please don't wear any fur.

I don't think you can create anything interesting from a comfort zone. You have to work from a place of fear and failure.

I’ve never been a fan of bringing my characters home. Even when I just had my dogs at home, I didn’t feel like it was fair to them: Cocker spaniels don’t deserve Aileen Wuornos [the serial killer Theron played in Monster, for which she won an Academy Award] walking in the door. If anything, I’m more attracted to dark material since becoming a mother. I look at Jackson and I want to fight harder to stop AIDS and tell stories that shed a light on injustice. I feel like he deserves a better world.

I am a relationship girl. That's kind of just how I'm made... When you're in my life, it's actually very contained.

People need to understand that what happens in people's homes and behind closed doors, unless you were there, you really shouldn't make any analogy or any assumption, which writers do quite a bit. It's not something I ever for one second thought about. This is not my life story. I've never told my life story, and I have no interest in telling my life story.

I don't really talk about my personal life and I don't really talk about my relationships. I'm not a big partier. I like the simplicity of my life, and I've chosen the kind of life I really want to live. I don't think my life is boring at all.

I have a problem with cabinets being messy and people just shoving things in and closing the door. I will lie in bed and not be able to sleep because I'll say to myself: 'I think I saw something in that cabinet that just shouldn't be there.'

I have been working a lot, and I like it. And you know, it's hard for me not to. I guess I've been working a lot because I get to play with brilliant people.

Well, life is dark. We live in a very dark world. When they call them "dark films" it annoys me, because they're very real stories. They're stories I have seen or experienced or witnessed, and coming from that place, that is the hope of humanity.

Charlize Theron on South Africa: "I have a lot of things I should probably sort out in therapy about my relationship with my country. Because it's affected me way more than I've ever acknowledged. And it was only when I got older that I started realizing that I had a lot of anger; there was a lot of unresolved stuff - apartheid, health care, AIDS, poverty - that still very much affects me. (...) It makes you realize that the circumstances of your formative years, it leaves a real scar - it marks you. It's the one thing that gets me really angry, really emotional. It's a lot of f-ing suffering, and unnecessary suffering."

Interviewer: "Your films of the last few years have all had a social theme. Is it hard to get interested in a project that doesn't have that?"
    Charlize Theron: "No. I'm doing one now. Well, I like intelligent stuff. I like things that actually say something. It's not an agenda of mine. At the end of the day, I'd much rather do a piece about people in a story that I find riveting and intriguing and moving, versus really carrying some kind of heavy political agenda on my sleeve. That's not who I am. That's not why I do this. I do this because I'm an observer of people. That's why I want to be an actor. I'm fascinated by human beings and the circumstances they find themselves in."

Charlize Theron on advice to her 20-year-old self: "I would say, “Calm down.” I was always in a rush. I felt like time was going to run out. Now that I’m older, I know I’m not missing out on anything. Now, I go home, and that feels really good. When I hit 30, I realized I didn’t have to please everybody. I could actually enjoy life, which is not a bad thing at all."

Last edited by silke; 07-12-2016 at 04:22 PM. Reason: updated links
    INFp

If your sea chart does not match reality, go with reality (Old mariner saying)

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

maybe ISTj-Se

Creepy-bg

hot

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat View Post
    hot
    +1

Especially in Aeon Flux
    “No psychologist should pretend to understand what he does not understand... Only fools and charlatans know everything and understand nothing.” -Anton Chekhov

http://kevan.org/johari?name=Bardia0
    http://kevan.org/nohari?name=Bardia0

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENFj.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazedratXII View Post
    maybe ISTj-Se
    I agree with this.
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eunice View Post
    ENFj.
    Shes is too internally collected to be an ENFj.

1)

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 07490 View Post
    Shes is too internally collected to be an ENFj.
    How so?

Everybody seems to type her rational, with a lot of you seeing sensing in her. What makes you think that?

I obviously have my own ideas (or bias...) but prefer to wait with my opinions until more people have chimed in.
    INFp

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wittmont View Post
    How so?

Everybody seems to type her rational, with a lot of you seeing sensing in her. What makes you think that?

I obviously have my own ideas (or bias...) but prefer to wait with my opinions until more people have chimed in.
    I mean I think an ENFj can be capable of handling an interview the way she has, but it seems to me her demeanor, her focus inside is different than an EIE. These is some traits duals partner are a-like, its like we try to be our dual and yet this focus doesn't last, how we see ourselves and when we spend a lot fo time with our identical, we just adapt and become our dual, same goes with similar situation that requires us to be mroe like our dual. I think a decent amount of "acting like your dual" is actually healthy as I always become an inspector/instructor/LSI at work. but she is an ISTj though after watching her videos again.

1)

2)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 07490 View Post
    I mean I think an ENFj can be capable of handling an interview the way she has, but it seems to me her demeanor, her focus inside is different than an EIE. These is some traits duals partner are a-like, its like we try to be our dual and yet this focus doesn't last, how we see ourselves and when we spend a lot fo time with our identical, we just adapt and become our dual, same goes with similar situation that requires us to be mroe like our dual. I think a decent amount of "acting like your dual" is actually healthy as I always become an inspector/instructor/LSI at work. but she is an ISTj though after watching her videos again.
    I agree fully with your thoughts about how we adapt to our duals but I am not sure I see LSI for Charlize? You really think she is an IJ? Beta ST could definitely work though. I also agree that she seems too focused internally to be EIE, she is no Michael Jackson or Freddie Mercury exactly (or (beta) NF).
    INFp

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wittmont View Post
    I agree fully with your thoughts about how we adapt to our duals but I am not sure I see LSI for Charlize? You really think she is an IJ? Beta ST could definitely work though. I also agree that she seems too focused internally to be EIE, she is no Michael Jackson or Freddie Mercury exactly (or (beta) NF).
    I'm pretty sure.

1)

2)

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not seeing LSI. She's extroverted.

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Charlize Theron

Anyone able to type Charlize Theron?
    Perfect<------------------------------------------------------------------------------>Loops and Tings

Ambivert / Aggressor / Trailblazer / Nomad / Alpha Caretaker / Free Spirit / Kevlar Speed Demon / Ninja

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

i think she's hot too.

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If I recall, she's traditionally known as EIE.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

She's so super cute. She's an SF of some kind ESFj, pretty darn sure of it.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    Anyone able to type Charlize Theron?
    yep.

TIM
    / / /
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSE?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I vote SLE

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I might back that up. Always famous for the action films, smoking-hot body, and the mild resemblance to Jessica Alba.
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    through her, and in her, is
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbie
    A couple years ago I was put in charge of decorating the college for Valentine's Day. I made some gorgeous, fancy decorations from construction paper, glue, scissors, and imagination. Then I covered a couple cabinets with them. But my favorite was the diagram of a human heart I put up. So romantic!

TIM
    LII, 5w4
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She's ENFj.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Beta extrovert, I'd lean SLE>EIE, with ESE as a distant option.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Creepy-Snaps

ENFj. This might be an odd comparison, but she's like a female version of Jack Nicholson.

TIM
    LII, 5w4
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Snaps View Post
    ENFj. This might be an odd comparison, but she's like a female version of Jack Nicholson.
    Lol, only that Jack Nicholson seems like a SLE. Where do you see the resemblance?

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Leaning EIE-Fe now. Probably 7w8 sx/so. Diction reminds me of Amanda Palmer.

Not really feeling the Jack Nicholson comparo though.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Originally from black hole, currently residing in Jupiter
    TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Watch how she keeps moving not being able to find the "comfortable" spot. And how she reacts to a compliment to her dress. Obvious Si-Polr
    Sincerely Yours,

Beyond the clouds. Beyond the sun.

The Rebel without a cause.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

hot EIE

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE. Internal conflict is in the damn EIE descriptions.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I guess EIE by the way she has some Si-polrish reactions in her quotes. Never liked her for some reason. She gives me the "strongside" sp/so vibe in how she's all about her space, her career, her person, kind of grounded and contained.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

SEE final
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

LIE

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Activity Intertype Relationship ?

Last edited by khcs; 08-11-2019 at 06:07 PM.

TIM
    EII Sx/Sp 9w1 (954)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LIE

Total sweetheart PussyInASarcophagus's Avatar
    TIM
    SLE 8w9
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought maybe EIE but she's probably LIE. IME LIEs react worse to Si matters than EIEs, since at least the latter has Fe to override it.

She also does not seem questim and even looks like a LIE girl i know

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

EIE.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Charlize Theron - ESTP ?

Last edited by khcs; 03-12-2021 at 05:00 PM.

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE creative subtype

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLE w/ boosted fe or EIE

TIM
    ESI-Fi 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

V.I.s and A.I.s EIE-Fe, especially in the video where she's trying all the different food. I know because of so many EIE-Fe in my family; EIE-Fe tends to excite people and put them at ease a bit more than EIE-Ni... EIE-Fe don't really wear their emotions on their sleeves as much as EIE-Ni wear their emotions on their sleeves. EIE-Fe is more beautiful and smarter and more open minded about sex (especially women) and "looking busty" so they stand out more. Also, she's of afrikaner heritage, and EIE-Fe are common among them. EIE-Fe, LSI-Se, ILE-Ti are among the most common types among Afrikaners and among other rare peoples (e.g., Anglo-Irish, Jews, people with O negative blood type)... the blacks were likely to be the opposite subtypes, although Nelson Mandela and P.W. Botha were the subtypes that were less common in their own racial groups.

EIE-Fe often give the impression of LIE or a Beta ST type because they're more controlled, much more able to follow rules (both their own and others), seem somewhat Declatim, and not as sentimental-seeming as the other subtype... EIE-Ni have a somewhat more interrogative tone in their voices, seem more strategic and negativist, more judgmental, more moralistic, and more sentimental.
    I'm sorry, but I'm psychologically disturbed.