Hybrid View

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    NFs are doomed to be mystepd forever... for real. I mean, in that article Ni/Ne Fi/Fe are really inverted compared to other socion theories. I agree, the Ni and Fi especially so.
    I had fallen asleep, as I woke I read your post. I thought it said, "NFs are doomed to be my redheaded stepchild forever.."

I tried to read Reinin book again. He merges functions together in a different way. It is confusing. Looks like some are reversed Filatova book descriptions.
    Last edited by Aylen; 04-25-2019 at 03:25 AM.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    304 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    I had fallen asleep, as I woke I read your post. I thought it said, "NFs are doomed to be my redheaded stepchild forever.."
    ahahahahahahahah whyyyy <3

(yes they are)

I tried to read Reinin book again. He merges functions together in a different way. It is confusing. Looks like some are reversed Filatova book descriptions.
    yes, and also for other functions.. like Te/Ti too are described invertedly in other theories... but it's interesting, if Reinin was using these description to build his dichotomies, it makes sense I'm an SLE in there lol

actually I took the Reinin dichotomy test again, ended up with LII or ESE, to which I suspected I was being played by some socionics master troll (It was BS maybe).