Hybrid View

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gravolez View Post
    By "The model sucks" I mean: the model sucks so much that there is absolutely no worth in even trying to explain how I reached that conclusion and why esoteric bullshit sucks. I don't really care about giving you arguments because if you believe in esoteric bullshit no reasonable arguments would work to stray you from your beliefs.
    Is it really necessary? Is it some sort of discrimination on the grounds of beliefs?
    I would say -give it a go! May be I will understand your reasonable arguments... within the reason.

Otherwise there might be or there might not be a correlation between color preference and type but it wouldn't mean a thing if you are going to explain it with chakras.
    I am sorry if my article left you with a feeling that it is all about chacras. No, it is not. It is more about physiology. Type is a reflection of our physic qualities and so what we like as regards to colour music style and etc is also connected to type. BUT being an ethical type and a Believer - big time - it is definetly about psychic energy and how it express itself in people, color, music in us and all around us. Why not to see it that way? I am sure that for some people it makes a perfect sence.

However, I do not mind if anybody find later a different explanation to it - like the missing XX gene and etc.: lol: No need to fight about the form - it is not that important as the meaning as it is a new perspective to explore.

As far as musical preferences go I have noticed correlation between type and musical preferences but it is far from definitive and there is a much more noticeable correlation between what art people create and their type rather than what art people like and their type.
    Aesthetic preferences within people of the same type can vary greatly, although there is a preference for certain themes or attitude.
    Sure. It is not as simple as it seems. But it works as a tendency and I am here to explain, teach and carry on learning myself. The hidden information is huge out there. I touched a new surface with AT and I am glad I did.
    School of Associative socionics: http://socionics4you.com/

TIM
    Te-ILI; 5w6 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olga View Post
    Is it really necessary? Is it some sort of discrimination on the grounds of beliefs?
    I would say -give it a go! May be I will understand your reasonable arguments... within the reason.
    You are incorporating your beliefs into something that is supposedly science and then you urge people to disprove you.
    I don't think you understand how ridiculous is that. Even if you were able to perform good experiments to prove or disprove your hypothesis I am pretty sure you'd use a leap of faith where necessary to keep believing in this shit.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are incorporating your beliefs into something that is supposedly science and then you urge people to disprove you.
    I don't think you understand how ridiculous is that. Even if you were able to perform good experiments to prove or disprove your hypothesis I am pretty sure you'd use a leap of faith where necessary to keep believing in this shit.
    Well, I believe that from your point of view it is extreamly ridiculous. But from the point of other people it is not. As I told earlier my article is not a scientific research but a concept. Take, for example, the work of Freud and Jung. They wrote about psychic energy as well.
    if I would write an article about experiment, I would not mention chakras then because it would be irrelelvant. Do you understand my point?

Socionics is at the moment more qualititve in nature. Socionics is at the moment "a science of experts". There is not much work going on if none towards objective testing. Nobody cares as such about validity of the socionics tests.

What is not nice that you project on me the belief that I fail no matter what if i have those beliefs. This is a subjective judgement and gross generalization and this is unethical. It is not a crime of course and I appreciate that you express yourself freely. However, if you judge people as a failure based on their beliefs, you can expect them to judge you as well as being arrogant towards them. I am not sure that it is exactly what you ment. You should not judge me on the surface value, but rather treat me wirth respect as I treat you.
    School of Associative socionics: http://socionics4you.com/