Thread: LIIs and friendship - Do any INTjs feel like ...

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default LIIs and friendship - Do any INTjs feel like ...

..your friends waste your time? I'd rather turn off my cell phone especially on weekends because it feels like an electronic leash.
    In no way should one act contrary to the great future you have before you.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well not an intj... im an esfj... why would you feel like that?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin View Post
    well not an intj... im an esfj... why would you feel like that?
    When you're hanging out with friends you're not really learning anything (growing). If they have nothing to do with my personal interest in training or learning something, what's the point? In retrospect, they might as well be holding my hand.

Waste of time.

They say that iron sharpens iron. But what if your friends are plastic? They just hold you back, in this case it better to be alone and choose yourself as an opponent. For the past 5 years friends have wasted my time... and once it's gone it's gone. Oh wells.

And THEN, there's such despicable friends who grow envious and are happy to see you go down. Unchangeable maggots they are.
    Last edited by intjguy; 06-06-2009 at 11:44 AM.
    In no way should one act contrary to the great future you have before you.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hate my phone, but it really depends on what I'm doing. If I'm working on a project, or thinking about something important and someone wants to talk to me, it can be hard for me to take my mind off of whatever it is I'm doing. I usually avoid my friends when I'm busy like this so I don't have to brush them off and seem rude.
    The saddest ESFj

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Carla View Post
    *humph*
    Quote Originally Posted by tuturututu View Post
    Btw Archon..here have some FE ISFPUSSY.
    Quote Originally Posted by intjguy View Post
    When you're hanging out with friends you're not really learning anything (growing). If they have nothing to do with my personal interest in training or learning something, what's the point? In retrospect, they might as well be holding my hand.

Waste of time.

They say that iron sharpens iron. But what if your friends are plastic? They just hold you back, in this case it better to be alone and choose yourself as an opponent. For the past 5 years friends have wasted my time... and once it's gone it's gone. Oh wells.

And THEN, there's such despicable friends who grow envious and are happy to see you go down. Unchangeable maggots they are.

wowwwwee never really saw it that way... you need some new friends! it really makes me sad to hear this

A Place within a Place in the Universe Where they will never suspect. *Cackles like a witch.*
    TIM
    EII H-Ne
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not the biggest fan of phones and sometimes I wish I never got one. I'll make necessary phone calls, or calls to confirm plans. It feels like a waste of time when its just texting/talking for the sake of it. I need to prepare in advanced when talking on the phone because when people call me out of the blue, it kind of freaks me out. I enjoy time with friends in moderation, but I don't enjoy it when people need to talk every waking moment. There are times when I make plans with people, but part of me wants to spend the day alone.

I enjoy it when I get there but part of me is conflicted. They are good for keeping in touch with people and keeping the time if you don't have a watch on you, but many people spend too much of their time on them, and it bothers me when people send me a ton of text messages. It sometimes comes across like they are using me as a tool to kill their boredom. In this day and age, that is nearly unheard of though. I prefer texting over calls but in my weird mind, that can count as intruding on alone time.
    xII se PoLR, 9w1-5w4-2w3 sp/so

Phlegmatic-Melancholic |RCoAI| Fascinator| Newtype-secondary| LEFVl|

#JusticeforJeb_, Water Sheep did nothing wrong, High Inquisitor Of Council of Water Sheep and Water Sheep's protector

Make things right? Who are we to decide when things are right and when they need to be fixed?