Thread: Zimbio 200-Q Test

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Default Zimbio 200-Q Test

from comments it looks like it scores introversion/extroversion and dominant T/F/S/N dichotomy. post yours, i'll post mine when I'm done.

http://www.zimbio.com/quiz/ENLVuaqYr...rsonality&pp=0

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

oh my god. first it froze, then I accidentally clicked an ad and lost my place. fuck it. have at it though.

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Extraversion - IntuitionYour personality falls mostly into the Extraversion - Intuition category. You're a responsible person who cares about others and is genuinely empathetic. You'd be a good teacher or philanthropist. You see the good in others and can sense when people are hurt or shy. You also exhibit leadership qualities and don't mind being the center of a room. You diagnose problems quickly and do your best to find solutions. You're also a planner and you like to stay on top of the news."
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Extraversion - Intuition
    Your personality falls mostly into the Extraversion - Intuition category. You're a responsible person who cares about others and is genuinely empathetic. You'd be a good teacher or philanthropist. You see the good in others and can sense when people are hurt or shy. You also exhibit leadership qualities and don't mind being the center of a room. You diagnose problems quickly and do your best to find solutions. You're also a planner and you like to stay on top of the news.

Maybe it's broken.

TIM
    SLI, 9-1
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Introversion - Sensing
    Your personality falls mostly into the Introversion - Sensing category. You're a quiet, sensitive, caring person who may not speak up all the time, but when a problem arises, you spring into action. You're more reactive than pro-active in general. You value practical solutions and will sacrifice what you desire to get something done. You don't like to argue and would rather work towards an answer than think about it.

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Introversion-Feeling

I'm your EII

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Introversion - Thinking
    Your personality falls mostly into the Introversion - Thinking category. You like to analyze things—people, situations, anything and that can turn some people off. You're quiet and thoughtful, but you don't pretend to be comfortable socially. You look for meaning in things instead of taking them at face value. When you start something, you see it through to the end.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

it's ok, everything will be fine totalize's Avatar
    TIM
    NAPOLEON
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Extraversion - Sensing
    Your personality falls mostly into the Extraversion - Sensing category. You're a person who needs to get things done. You're pragmatic and honest and willing to work towards solutions instead of complain about problems. You're a cooperative person, and kind to others and animals. People are no problem. You enjoy being around others and like your big group of friends. Movie night is fun, but you'd rather hit the town.
    CETERUM AUTEM CENSEO WASHINGTON D.C. ESSE DELENDAM

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Introversion - Sensing
    Your personality falls mostly into the Introversion - Sensing category. You're a quiet, sensitive, caring person who may not speak up all the time, but when a problem arises, you spring into action. You're more reactive than pro-active in general. You value practical solutions and will sacrifice what you desire to get something done. You don't like to argue and would rather work towards an answer than think about it.

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Introversion - Thinking
    Your personality falls mostly into the Introversion - Thinking category. You like to analyze things—people, situations, anything and that can turn some people off. You're quiet and thoughtful, but you don't pretend to be comfortable socially. You look for meaning in things instead of taking them at face value. When you start something, you see it through to the end.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Wtf 200qqs