Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
Depending on the particular Socionic system one is talking about, of course, many things are possible.

But in general I would doubt the typing as ILI of anyone who makes fun of people to their face or who leads a crowd of others in making fun of someone.

In theory, with dual-seeking Se, ILI is not confident of Se and would not tend to provoke people by making fun of them.

Fe "PoLR" is actually another reason why ILIs would not be inclined to make fun of people: They judge the mood of the group poorly, and they know this. So they're not inclined to lead a group in making fun of someone; it would likely backfire.

I don't really think immature behaviors belong to any type in particular though. All types probably include people at all levels of ethical behavior.

But I do concur that someone who seems to be ILI and is bullying people is more likely LIE, SLE, or LSI. Those types might appears ILI-like in some ways but would be more confident going on the attack, and more likely to relish doing it.

Privately commenting on peoples' "stupid" behavior (in general) might be consistent with ILI though. Also, I can see that ILIs might make public statements that seem abrasive, arrogant, even shocking for their honesty. But that's very different from "making fun" of people in a bullying sort of way.
that's pretty well put!