Thread: IEI and EII

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Default IEI and EII

I take my daughter to the playground every day and there I meet all sort of parents. One IEI male walks in and adores on my daughter who is wearing a princess Belle - Beauty and the Beast dress. He goes to sit down and proceeds to watch his son run around with his two balloons and watch me chase my daughter and keep her from getting knocked over. She has poor sensory physical awareness and runs into things. I approach him for an adult conversation..

IEI: it’s interesting to see Disney brand themselves (referring to my daughter’s dress). I’m an animator.

EII: oh that’s a really hard art skill. I admire those who can draw in realistic forms. Yes she fell in love with the story and I’m a feminist so it’s odd having a little girl who is very feminine and wants princess dresses, but I don’t think she cares about that kind of stuff even though I don’t want to raise her to think of herself as a princess.

IEI: yeah. Do you like art? What type of art?

EII: I do actually. I take classes at the adult school nearby

IEI: oh I have been wanting to take classes there!

EII: you should! No pressure to live up to the grade and you go at your own pace. I am INFJ so I need that pressure free, work in a self managed pace.

IEI: I’m INFP

EII: yes! Your son is too

IEI: wait what??? Really!!!

EII: yes. I visually typed him. (Gave him a smile and introduced ourselves)
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yeah if I had a daughter I would spoil her with Disney merchandize crap. I've always kinda wanted a daughter I could buy a Frozen castle with or something. But if she hates Disney crap asks why I bought her all the stuff- then it can be clearly revealed it was more for daddy lolol.

Disney is both Delta and Beta NF in a way. Beta NF cuz a lot of the villains are like campy drag queens that have been persecuted by the world and are lashing out because of it. Delta cuz there is a lot of Delta heteronormative housewives that like Tinkerbell and shit. And it has a lot of Delta SJW stuff to it.

Disney itself seems conflicted on how it wants to handle homosexuality. Hulu taking the show Love, Victor over Disney is proof of that. Disney didn't want it cuz it was too risque and too real-gay instead of sanitized asexual beret-Gay. On one hand, it's obviously very 'gay'- it's Disney. On the other hand, it wants to keep Delta housewife Tinkerbell happy, so much of the gay themes get subverted into the villains. The normal person that wants to just bake something for her hubby and would prefer to pretend like homosexuality didn't exist.

Do you all think Agatha is EIE?:

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post
    Yeah if I had a daughter I would spoil her with Disney merchandize crap. I've always kinda wanted a daughter I could buy a Frozen castle with or something. But if she hates Disney crap asks why I bought her all the stuff- then it can be clearly revealed it was more for daddy lolol.

Disney is both Delta and Beta NF in a way. Beta NF cuz a lot of the villains are like campy drag queens that have been persecuted by the world and are lashing out because of it. Delta cuz there is a lot of Delta heteronormative housewives that like Tinkerbell and shit. And it has a lot of Delta SJW stuff to it.

Disney itself seems conflicted on how it wants to handle homosexuality. Hulu taking the show Love, Victor over Disney is proof of that. Disney didn't want it cuz it was too risque and too real-gay instead of sanitized asexual beret-Gay. On one hand, it's obviously very 'gay'- it's Disney. On the other hand, it wants to keep Delta housewife Tinkerbell happy, so much of the gay themes get subverted into the villains. The normal person that wants to just bake something for her hubby and would prefer to pretend like homosexuality didn't exist.

Do you all think Agatha is EIE?:

I see a lot of SEE in Sleeping beauty and her prince seems LSE to me. I see a lot of LSE in the beast as well. I feel like they can have the same in one person… both romantic passionate and fierce.

I feel like IEI is the woman in Beauty and the beast who is trying on a hat and singing “her (Belle) looks have no parallel” she’s a sweet women who doesn’t matter her own looks but compliments another woman (Belle) who doesn’t even think of her own looks lol

This one A2341341-6CD4-4B6C-B6F4-EF403CCD9E3E.jpeg
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html