Thread: Explain your PoLR with examples thread

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    Lol, I have no idea really. I would never say that to my mother (in general I fake I like people even if I can't stand them. It's difficult to notice the difference in my demeanor ) or to a granny though haha, I would just think to myself "crazy bitch"

I don't respect every strong person, but strongness and social dominancy are definitely something I keep in high regard and try to achieve, if that makes sense. It's hard for me to explain - it's just that I'm extremely aware of power relations in every group and I'm pulled towards strong, dominant people (not in case I can't stand them ofc), who have high status or are a valuable source of social capital (it's an almost unconscious pull, it's not as coldly calculated as I made it sound )
    Yeah that’s not me at all! @Sol
    I’m the opposite. I make friends among the left out and attracted to the weak or left out people. I care nothing for power or people who can or are powerful in any way. I make friends among people who I see some special light within them. @Tim
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 07-15-2021 at 06:03 PM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    SEI 9w1
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think this might be Te polr, but I hate filling out any kind of form. It makes me so frustrated and overwhelmed to the point I want to cry. It's like my brain suddenly stops working when it sees all those questions and I don't know what the questions mean, I end up reading them multiple times and I just can't get it. I end up finding literally anything else to do. Just the thought of it fills me with dread.

Also, I have a problem when working with other people. If I've done something and they try to tell me that I should do it this or that way, or I didn't follow the right steps, I can feel myself getting irritated. Because as far as I'm concerned, it works. Or if I'm doing something and it's taking way longer and somebody tries to tell me how to do it shorter as if they know better than me lol I'll get really snappy about it even when I know they're right. I do get childish and stubborn about it.
    Chronic "grass is always greener" syndrome

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My Se mishaps turn out as life changing disasters I'm better off forgetting about.

TIM
    SLI 5w6
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DEAD View Post
    I'm pretty sure at this point that I am Fi PoLR because:

- I can't form relationships and get close to people very well. When I try and do that, it ends in total disaster.

- I literally freak out at people forcing me to get close to them.

- I'm not comfortable letting people in, or in one-on-one, close conversations.

- I'm not great and gauging/manipulating relationships.

- All my relationships are transactional in some form.

- I end up accidentally offending people more often than I should.

- I lose contact with people fast because I can't maintain relationships for long (any form).

I mean, some of the aspects of Fe PoLR could apply to me too, but I'm not totally devoid of group atmopsheres and group participation and I can lighten up in groups and crack some jokes. It's much easier to go in group settings socially than it is in intimate, one-on-one sessions where you're expected to talk about close things, relationships and your feelings. In a group setting, you can blend in, and you don't have to take the lead. It's easier.
    Strange because I relate to all of this except I tend to be awkward in groups unless it's a group of people I've known for a while, like a group of coworkers. I have considered ILE for myself but I'm not clever the way many ILEs are with finding unusual connections on the fly but I like cracking jokes when there is a friendly group atmosphere without things getting too edgy, if one would call it that.
    But people trying to establish closeness is generally makes me feel icky.

TIM
    SLI 5w6
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aster View Post
    lol I’ve got one ~ Te PoLR

when I do the dishes without a dishwasher for any amount of dishes (large or small), instead of filling up the sink, I let the water run over the dishes and down the drain for however long I need. My husband once told me a long time ago I was wasting water and people usually fill up the sink...but the idea of sticking my hand in dirty dishwater~nasty no thanks. So yeah I waste a ton of water every time I do dishes ‘my way’ and I refuse to change my method
    I do the same thinf though I turn the water on only when I am rinsing a dish. My wife cleans dishes the same way. I try to rinse off my dirty dishes before sticking them in the sink so that saves a lot of time.

Anyway, thanks for reminding me I should clean the dishes because they are piled up rn.

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anytime I get anything that looks vaguely official in the mail I have a mini panic-attack. The worst one was when I got a letter from the IRS which I wasn't expecting. It turned out to just be them notifying me about the stimulus, but it really freaked me out, and I didn't wanna open it. There was really no logical reason for me to freak out at all, but the idea of being contacted by official bodies just bothers me, especially if it's the IRS. Every time I do my taxes I have so much doubt that I'm doing it right, and feel certain that somehow, somewhere I messed up no matter how many times I quadruple check. It's just this nightmarish combination of legal stuff, money stuff, and paperwork lol

Perhaps I'm exaggerating a bit, but the TL;DR is that official paperwork gives me anxiety
    “Things always seem fairer when we look back at them, and it is out of that inaccessible tower of the past that Longing leans and beckons.”
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

when I do the dishes without a dishwasher for any amount of dishes (large or small), instead of filling up the sink, I let the water run over the dishes and down the drain for however long I need. My husband once told me a long time ago I was wasting water and people usually fill up the sink...but the idea of sticking my hand in dirty dishwater~nasty no thanks. So yeah I waste a ton of water every time I do dishes ‘my way’ and I refuse to change my method
    Lol I always do dishes this way too. I live alone though, and the idea of wasting water never even occurred to me. Like I'll just pay for the extra water. It's not that big of a deal really
    “Things always seem fairer when we look back at them, and it is out of that inaccessible tower of the past that Longing leans and beckons.”
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AWellArmedCat View Post
    Lol I always do dishes this way too. I live alone though, and the idea of wasting water never even occurred to me. Like I'll just pay for the extra water. It's not that big of a deal really
    Same. I feel like the water would get dirty if you filled up the sink

TIM
    ILI-HC
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Si PoLR for me has two extremes:

-I exhaust myself to sleep and have poor track of the sleeping record.

-When I'm sick, my immediate reaction is to go to the doctor, and if I'm prescribed a medication, take it exactly how they tell me I have to (every 4 hours, for example) and if I don't, I get extremely anxious about it

-Can easily bypass dress code, I have considered buying monochrome clothes in order to save up time (told my ESI mom that idea, she laughed at it and said it's not hard to combine colors)

-Get extremely anxious if one day passes without showering, but in other cases forget to do so in finals for 1 day because I'm too focused on studying until the anxiety formerly mentioned overrides the worrying of finals as a more urgent priority, something like "the Princess and the Peeble" kind of case here.

-Unconcerned with actual aesthetics as opposed to how and what mental imagery a piece of media gives me. So I get extremely baffled when someone does not enjoy a piece of media for its actual sound quality rather than its significance. (A SEI I know marked ARTPOP as "dated and meh", when it's the extreme opposite of what I thought, that the album is timeless, ahead of its time and a pop classic, but I realized it's because the album fuels on me some sort of "grandiose" mood)
    Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Bvd?
    Personal Website: https://sites.google.com/view/the-qams-diaries/the-qams-diaries

TIM
    SEI 9w1
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Everybody in my house washes the dishes this way because filling up the sink is nasty
    Chronic "grass is always greener" syndrome

TIM
    ILI-HC
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fatgurl View Post
    Everybody in my house washes the dishes this way because filling up the sink is nasty
    People fill the sink to watch the dishes?! That's nasty, the dirtiness collects on the water and I can already see how the plates will have so much greaseness into them, thinking about it makes me shiver :S
    Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Bvd?
    Personal Website: https://sites.google.com/view/the-qams-diaries/the-qams-diaries

TIM
    EII-1Ne 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Se PoLR

I get a mini heart attack whenever someone starts a conversation by saying my name. It feels too direct and suggestive of an impending demand. I respond better when people begin a conversation with “hi.”

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My Te PolR most often presents itself when around Te bases, but I often will not focus on externally logical things, because I do not naturally think about them and they are weak area of in me, focus.

My sister the other day had pointed out how leaving a key in the door, versus having a garage door open overnight is different, since the open door is more apparent. My argument back was that they both have underlying theme of negligence, and a criminal who is looking about for a place to go in, will likely be so desperate, they will look at all areas, including the front door.

People on personality database were telling me how the sources do matter, and I was saying they do not.

My organizational ability is very poor, and my room often is cluttered with junk I am too lazy to pick up, though it is not as bad as would be seen in PolR Si, and my health is not completely disregarded.

People very often tell me that I am not being very efficient with my time (mostly Gamma types):
    (Stugg is an LIE-Ni. He supervises the living shit out of me.. I like him and I think he does me,but boy, he always makes me feel like a moron):

(So much for how he says not to overcomplicate things. He just does not want them overdone in Ti way. That is Te complicating).

He does assume the leadership role as expected in the dynamic, but views me as infantile..

I want his validation and approval, as expected in a supervisee

All LIE's in the chat. Manny, Stugg, and another guy who said I am acting 13..

Too much of a Teacher for me.

My Se suggestive finally had fucking ENOUGH

He can be protective, as well.. And like earlier, he did not punish me for ranting in general chat, because he realized I cannot help it.. the supervisor may be hard on the PolR function, but they have soft spot..
    And I really do value his approval..

He had before said sometimes the relation feels more as a benefit-benefactor relation, which actually, the supervisor-supervisee dynamic can transcend to that level:

(Wikisocion is down right now, so I cannot quote)..

Then there is a guy named Ashton in community who is LIE-Ni. He did not like me initially, but I grew on him right away, after he found out how I am on voice chat.. He was always gentler on my Te, and he even thinks I am an IEE and have HA Te... But it can be that my ITR with him was more of a benefit-beneficiary dynamic, with how he saw me and was easier on me.. He did attempt supervise me a few times, but he always was gracious and cutting me slack, joking with other community members I am like 12... He joked with an SEE that I am their "little cousin". He took a very protective role on me, and he also tried teaching me a bit of Te things with another LIE once in a voice chat with economics, and how the economical system is always fair to everyone.. And I cried before in fort of him on voice chat.. He did not supervise me the way Stugg does by any means, but he also is far older and knows extensively on Socionics..

The awareness of our relation between me and Stugg, perhaps is why it is able to work better, and be a bit more like benefit.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Braingel; 07-16-2021 at 10:52 AM.
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).

My thoughts align with action to succeed what needs…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

Your family thinks I'm a criminal
    TIM
    BAMF
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aixelsyd View Post
    Strange because I relate to all of this except I tend to be awkward in groups unless it's a group of people I've known for a while, like a group of coworkers. I have considered ILE for myself but I'm not clever the way many ILEs are with finding unusual connections on the fly but I like cracking jokes when there is a friendly group atmosphere without things getting too edgy, if one would call it that.
    But people trying to establish closeness is generally makes me feel icky.
    That sounds like low ethics in general. We know from that if it’s accurate that you are most like an xLI or an xLE. I, myself have tried to improve my ethical functions but still make a lot of mistakes.

I think that some of PoLR Fi and Fe can overlap at times, and it may come across as either or. The best to decide, I would say is to look for your Dual and Activation pair to see if you favour Alpha SF over Delta NF.

I think that also you’re leaning into stereotypes when you say that all ILE are clever. That’s like saying that all Beta ST are mechanics who like guns. Tbh, RuPaul is my guilty pleasure. Seasons three and six are brilliant for entertainment.

Also how old are you? Age can play a factor as well. The brain doesn’t start solidifying itself until the age of 25, so parts of your brain may still be developing.

TIM
    SLI 5w6
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DEAD View Post
    That sounds like low ethics in general. We know from that if it’s accurate that you are most like an xLI or an xLE. I, myself have tried to improve my ethical functions but still make a lot of mistakes.

I think that some of PoLR Fi and Fe can overlap at times, and it may come across as either or. The best to decide, I would say is to look for your Dual and Activation pair to see if you favour Alpha SF over Delta NF.

I think that also you’re leaning into stereotypes when you say that all ILE are clever. That’s like saying that all Beta ST are mechanics who like guns. Tbh, RuPaul is my guilty pleasure. Seasons three and six are brilliant for entertainment.

Also how old are you? Age can play a factor as well. The brain doesn’t start solidifying itself until the age of 25, so parts of your brain may still be developing.
    Those are good points.

I'm 32, fwiw.

Many of the more obvious ILEs I've been friends with or worked with were really clever and could make smart analogies on the fly or at least kick my butt at Cards Against Humanity.

And if I am ST, I'm far from the mechanic stereotype. I guess I'm still trying to figure out where my real strengths lie.

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Braingel View Post
    My Te PolR most often presents itself when around Te bases, but I often will not focus on externally logical things, because I do not naturally think about them and they are weak area of in me, focus.

My sister the other day had pointed out how leaving a key in the door, versus having a garage door open overnight is different, since the open door is more apparent. My argument back was that they both have underlying theme of negligence, and a criminal who is looking about for a place to go in, will likely be so desperate, they will look at all areas, including the front door.

People on personality database were telling me how the sources do matter, and I was saying they do not.

My organizational ability is very poor, and my room often is cluttered with junk I am too lazy to pick up, though it is not as bad as would be seen in PolR Si, and my health is not completely disregarded.

People very often tell me that I am not being very efficient with my time (mostly Gamma types):
    (Stugg is an LIE-Ni. He supervises the living shit out of me.. I like him and I think he does me,but boy, he always makes me feel like a moron):

(So much for how he says not to overcomplicate things. He just does not want them overdone in Ti way. That is Te complicating).

He does assume the leadership role as expected in the dynamic, but views me as infantile..

I want his validation and approval, as expected in a supervisee

All LIE's in the chat. Manny, Stugg, and another guy who said I am acting 13..

Too much of a Teacher for me.

My Se suggestive finally had fucking ENOUGH

He can be protective, as well.. And like earlier, he did not punish me for ranting in general chat, because he realized I cannot help it.. the supervisor may be hard on the PolR function, but they have soft spot..
    And I really do value his approval..

He had before said sometimes the relation feels more as a benefit-benefactor relation, which actually, the supervisor-supervisee dynamic can transcend to that level:
    Ok.. That is ridiculously a lot, but there is all that, to anyone who doubted me as IEI. (I added more if you already saw this).

Then I added a bit more to my original post:

But Stugg also is protective, again.. When people harassed me on his server he mods, he said just message him and he would ban them immediately, even though he does not like banning or kicking people, and again, he cut me slack and never got on me for my ranting and he also was going defend me against a user.
    Last edited by Braingel; 07-16-2021 at 10:55 AM.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).

Dragons:

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AWellArmedCat View Post
    Wheww

Well I don’t feel so bad about it now lol. Tbh though I didn’t realize so many people did it that way, too. Everyone I know fills up the sink. Could be some midwestern old-timey Great Depression lingering thing around here, maybe.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Idk this is probably bad T in general, but whenever I’m asked to compare prices between cars, hotels, flights....anything of that nature, I panic a little bit because I really don’t know what to pick, what the better deal is. I guess if there is other people involved and I have to pick a hotel I’m worried about picking a bad deal and everyone getting pissed about it. I’d rather not have to deal with it and the blame and responsibility go to someone else lol

I would usually just go with whatever I want and am not that picky about what others choose, but I hate when people pick apart and are critical of my choices because it was a bad deal or whatever.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aster
    Idk this is probably bad T in general, but whenever I’m asked to compare prices between cars, hotels, flights....anything of that nature, I panic a little bit because I really don’t know what to pick, what the better deal is. I guess if there is other people involved and I have to pick a hotel I’m worried about picking a bad deal and everyone getting pissed about it. I’d rather not have to deal with it and the blame and responsibility go to someone else lol

I would usually just go with whatever I want and am not that picky about what others choose, but I hate when people pick apart and are critical of my choices because it was a bad deal or whatever.
    Classic Te polr, I think more typical in IEI. Fittingly, comparing and selecting best deals is something I do all the time automatically, I never go for the first offer without checking it is actually a good deal.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Wheww

Well I don’t feel so bad about it now lol. Tbh though I didn’t realize so many people did it that way, too. Everyone I know fills up the sink. Could be some midwestern old-timey Great Depression lingering thing around here, maybe.

My mother and grandmother (midwesterners both) filled up the divided sink with water. Soapy water on the left, rinse water on the right.

I started out doing dishes that way, too, but then I thought, If I want to save water, lets find out how much I use. So I washed a set of dishes with the water running into an empty but plugged sink, and found that the amount I used didn't fill the sink. So, filling the sinks uses more water than letting it run from the tap over the dishes.

This validates your method, @aster.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    My mother and grandmother (midwesterners both) filled up the divided sink with water. Soapy water on the left, rinse water on the right.

I started out doing dishes that way, too, but then I thought, If I want to save water, lets find out how much I use. So I washed a set of dishes with the water running into an empty but plugged sink, and found that the amount I used didn't fill the sink. So, filling the sinks uses more water than letting it run from the tap over the dishes.

This validates your method, @aster.
    Well, this depends on the speed of the cleaner and the... how much water you let running. Sorry, my english doesn't cover chores much, lol.
    And not everyone fills the whole sink. We would put a little soapy water in the sink to start and turn on and off the running water to rinse so the water level would go up, cleaning smaller dishes first and moving on to the bigger and dirtier stuff when I was a kid. Likely to add soap on the way.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@Braingel what do you think of this post? Relate at all?
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    ILE-De
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok.. That is ridiculously a lot
    Do you like, enjoy being constantly referred to as a child or something? I always thought the fact you considered yourself to be mentally a child a bit weird considering the stuff you say is on par with any reasonably smart adult, but if it's because of being called it by random people on discord that actually sad.

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Baqer View Post
    Do you like, enjoy being constantly referred to as a child or something? I always thought the fact you considered yourself to be mentally a child a bit weird considering the stuff you say is on par with any reasonably smart adult, but if it's because of being called it by random people on discord that actually sad.
    I mean I am not that old, I am college age, but I do not necessarily "enjoy" it, but I do enjoy older people viewing me more as a kid, since I never have gotten what I need from my own parents... Those two people called me it their own selves, they just think I am childish, I guess, but they both are my supervisors, and then the guy that asked if I turned 13 also is LIE, so it is more a supervisor thing.

Then I am also on the spectrum, which autism does result in a developmental delay emotionally and socially, so.. Others can also just be seeing my delayed development.

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I mean I am not that old, I am college age, but I do not necessarily "enjoy" it, but I do enjoy older people viewing me more as a kid, since I never have gotten what I need from my own parents... Those two people called me it their own selves, they just think I am childish, I guess, but they both are my supervisors, and then the guy that asked if I turned 13 also is LIE, so it is more a supervisor thing.

Then I am also on the spectrum, which autism does result in a developmental delay emotionally and socially, so.. Others can also just be seeing my delayed development.
    It's not just LIE who say this though, it is other people as well, but LIE tends to be the type that mostly so takes of this view. I think a big part of it is my developmental delay:https://www.aane.org/significance-as...mental-delays/

And then combined with LIE being all grown up in Te, and mine infantile, it just makes it even easier to take the view.

It took me longer to outgrowing the wetting of my pants and whatnot. The only thing precocious in me is that I learned how to at age of 2, read. But.. Generally in autistic (higher functioning) people, intellectual pursuit develops at precocity whereas emotional, social and motor means develop later, which is case of me (my motor is delayed too and used to be very poor in early childhood).. This by the way also shows my PolR, not demonstrating organizational ability..

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by necrosebud View Post
    I’m childlike myself and idk if I have any kind of “delay” but many people look at me endearingly due to that, I guess including supervisors too. It’s not restricted to any type.
    Developmental delay affects these areas, so it can impact your maturity quite a bit:

Dragons:

TIM
    ILE-De
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Would you consider their supervision even caring though? The good thing about parents is that they care about you and your well being, but I don't really see how they care about you and more how they see you as inferior.

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Would you consider their supervision even caring though? The good thing about parents is that they care about you and your well being, but I don't really see how they care about you and more how they see you as inferior.
    My parents do and do not care about me. My parents are quite abusive towards me (mostly emotionally, occasionally physically), to the point I may go with an older IEI out of state and he would find me a youth shelter for people 18-24 or 16-24. I already had called one with him on a 3-way phone call. My parents also let me get abused sexually and my mother blackmailed institutionalize me if I told anyone. They love me in their own fucked up way, and they have done some good things for me, but they have traumatized (and continue do so, which is hopefully about end) me very much.

The supervisors are indeed more caring than my parents. The LIE who called me 13, though, is not, he is a jerk and had malicious motive in that. Stugg and Ashton were will intended, but Stugg pushes me WAY more than Ashton did (past tense, because I have not talked with Ashton in few months).
    Last edited by Braingel; 07-16-2021 at 09:52 PM.

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My father:

Dragons:

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

My father:
    [video=youtube;uW_UM6eos3o]https://www.
    Omg
    -

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My father:

A few people messaged me in private and are saying I should work on my reactions, which is true, but I am a beta and so I always am going be more expressive than many people. I actually normally take things in the ass, but with my mom and dad specifically, they just trigger my ptsd so bad, it is nearly impossible for me to not react and I just need be away, which I am trying..

But it is an Fe/Fi and Se/Si misunderstanding, though again, it is true, that my level of reaction to my parents is unhealthy, and I do have C-PTSD

This guy on Quora probably is a delta too (likely IEE-Fi, with demo Fe):
    Last edited by Braingel; 07-16-2021 at 10:20 PM.

Dragons:

TIM
    ILE-De
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My father:

Ah

Well
    That does explain things.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

A few people messaged me in private and are saying I should work on my reactions, which is true, but I am a beta and so I always am going be more expressive than many people. I actually normally take things in the ass, but with my mom and dad specifically, they just trigger my ptsd so bad, it is nearly impossible for me to not react and I just need be away, which I am trying..

But it is an Fe/Fi misunderstanding, though again, it is true, that my level of reaction to my parents is unhealthy, and I do have C-PTSD

This guy on Quora probably is a delta too:
    He’s emotionally abusive! He sounds non-remorseful. He sounds like he wants you to reach the climax of your emotional reaction because you CAN. Please either distance yourself from this abuse or learn to communicate effectively to that! Say things like “I know you don’t think highly of me but right now I do not want to communicate! Come to me when you can say nice things to me!”
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

If you have trouble communicating I am happy to do so for you!
    -

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by necrosebud View Post
    Honestly the more I see of your dad Kara, the more I think he’s LSE @Braingel

and I’m not saying that because he’s an “asshole” but he honestly sounds like a rational type who feels out of control around your emotions; and he doesn’t get you (weak FiNe). It doesn’t make “sense”; lead Te feels very disoriented when that happens but some are more flexible around it than others I think.
    I did initially type him as an LSE, but he does have a lot of Se behavior. As Lum had pointed, it can be because he is Turkish

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think my father is an SP8, which I suppose is not fundamentally incompatible with LSE, since Se is 4D still, and Si makes more sense with Sp. him being an 8 and Turkish can make him seemingly SLE.

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My yeah.. I suppose apart of also why my relation with him can be hard is because we strike one another’s PolR, maybe.. But the real issue is that my father wants to control his emotions and also express himself more, which it can be his 8. He does disparage my emotional expression.

He is an unhealthy Sp8. And then that again can just make him look Beta combined with his being Turkish.

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am attracted to healthy 8. I suppose because they force me to see the healthy version of my father. I am deeply attracted to the video game character Yuri Lowell.

He’s an Sp8 and either would be SLE-Ti or LIE-Ni.

In the actual anime, he’s definitely SLE. I would marry the shit out of him. He’s everything I ever would want.

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well my mother is an ESE, so that means that I would strike both of my parent’s PolR. I supervise my mom a lot, and she always takes offense. I guess maybe apart of why they scapegoat me has do with my Ni, and they both feel “ganged upon” by me.

My sister is SLE or LSE. My relation with my mother still is very poor, but she is the one that I best along along with family, and she also is very expressive.

My mother always complains about how I behave currently and overlooks the past that brought me to behave this way. She overlooks how things can affect the future, and when I always correct her, she clams up.
    I also have gotten her a bit more using Ni, with how she has attended holy angelic vinyasa yoga with me, and I made her get some crystals. Angelic yoga is where you connect with archangels and feel their presence.

I also challenge her to look at her own childhood and how it brought her to her own conditioning and she is resistant on it, but I occasionally will breakthrough, but she does not fully accept it and it just sort of makes her freeze for a second in thought, and then she retorts to defense.

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is a very good thing that I am an Ni base, because the Soylular and Findley (mother’s maiden name) families have perpetuated abuse for several generations, and I am the one who is looking at the pattern and drawing awareness. The lack of Ni, and it often being PolR in my family, has been huge issue and may be apart of why it has passed on.

1D Ni in my family is highly prevalent, majority being ESE, LSE, SLE and SEE. Sometimes I wonder if my autism was mutation to adapt survival. And autism is often correlated with Ni base in accordance to Gulenko and Jung.

Majority of my family abuses substance, my mother also has her own issue with alcohol. And when you abuse substances, the people you are around generally are a certain kind. So they would not have as likely met the Ni bases or Ne introverts they needed. My mother and father married one another after 6 weeks and met at a sushi bar.

I am the only highly using Ni user in my family I can recall aside from one cousin, though my grandma could have been EII. She would be EII or SEI, but she had her own substance abusing issue. I think her being dual with my grandpa can work, my grandpa an LSE. She did break some of her chain, but she could not break her substance abuse, sadly.

Intuitive type in my family practically non-exists. My transgender cousin also has gotten awareness, and she probably is IEE.

There is no balance. It is just pure sensory type.

With my Ni, I can show the history and project the patterns and make them more conscious, the ones who will listen. My mother and sister I may be able save. I am the one who is in the position to change and conduct the history the Soylular and Findley’s will go.
    Last edited by Braingel; 07-17-2021 at 12:28 AM.

Dragons:

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast