TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Explain your PoLR with examples thread

My Point of Least Resistance: Introverted Feeling

We are having fun. Everybody is laughing. I'd even say we are happy. Then it comes: too many different backgrounds, too many different personalities. I crack a joke and I unintentionally offend someone. I didn't want to be mean, but...who's gonna believe me? Being politically correct is so exhausting...there is nothing I can do to fix things now...I have lost another friend...forever
    ...I'm sorry
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    I hope you're not saying Fi = politically correct. Or is this a joke?
    I'm serious. is much more than that...but it's my polr after all.
    ILE "Searcher"

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    They sound like shitty friends if upholding political correctness was more important to them than your relationship.
    Friends and *potential* friends
    ILE "Searcher"

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Im all set to go out, I can feel that today is going to be a good day, im on time for work, everything is in place, and im ready to take on the world; Im even wearing my favorite shirt today...except theres a smudge on it. Did I wear this yesterday? Better change shirts...but what else goes with these pants? Fuck it, i'll just throw something on...and that messes up my ponytail? Into the bathroom, get hands a little wet, smooth it out...and, dammit, i got water on my pants...oh well, to late to change now, but GOD thats annoying ...kind of feeling irked, because now i might be a little late, so im rushing out the door, but i parked my bike awkwardly because i was tired last night, and i have to position myself to get it out of this cramped ass apartment and FUCK i stubbed my toe on the door, and now im pissed off, in pain, mismatched, and late for fucking work.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

So this is a discussion on polr? Okay, mine's . The concept of time is the easiest way to make me stressful. I hate being timed, unless I know I have more than enough time to finish the task. I have a flexible plan for about two weeks in advance, and a rigid plan for about three days in advance. If something messes that up, my can't function and my kicks in. I like change, but only when it's reversible. I don't like aging because I can never be seven again.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    Im all set to go out, I can feel that today is going to be a good day, im on time for work, everything is in place, and im ready to take on the world; Im even wearing my favorite shirt today...except theres a smudge on it. Did I wear this yesterday? Better change shirts...but what else goes with these pants? Fuck it, i'll just throw something on...and that messes up my ponytail? Into the bathroom, get hands a little wet, smooth it out...and, dammit, i got water on my pants...oh well, to late to change now, but GOD thats annoying ...kind of feeling irked, because now i might be a little late, so im rushing out the door, but i parked my bike awkwardly because i was tired last night, and i have to position myself to get it out of this cramped ass apartment and FUCK i stubbed my toe on the door, and now im pissed off, in pain, mismatched, and late for fucking work.
    This is not a critical statement. But I was wondering why this is PoLR.

I would write about my own PoLR but I don't have one anymore. :tongue:

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I romantically dream that I can accomplish something. Then when I actually do the task I'm fucking at a loss for how little I know. People tell me interesting detailed facts and stuff, but they just go over my head. If there's no meaning in it for me, I can't really process the information well. Even something as simple as 'what street is this?' Who cares what street it is! Am I in love or not, is my vibrational escrow or whatever gayness, is that lined up? Are we emotionally connecting in a positive way? That's the only thing that matters. I have to plan every little thing out to the last detail if I want to succeed at something. Accomplishing things is so difficult, even basic stuff that really is no big deal. I do like to be told to do somethings (within reason) as I feel like I have a purpose now.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For example: I'm driving and I barely pay attention on traffic. Not that I don't want to, I simply can not, and don't give a shit. I'm all cool, relaxed, ready to fall asleep.

My Fe PoLR: I lack vibrational escrow gayness
    ...the human race will disappear. Other races will appear and disappear in turn. The sky will become icy and void, pierced by the feeble light of half-dead stars. Which will also disappear. Everything will disappear. And what human beings do is just as free of sense as the free motion of elementary particles. Good, evil, morality, feelings? Pure 'Victorian fictions'.

INTp

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Hahahaha.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    This is not a critical statement. But I was wondering why this is PoLR.
    I am easily frustrated by small physical details; I usually don't focus on stuff like that, but when I notice, it really irks me, especially when it's something to do with my physical appearance (which I am very self-conscious about), and a lot of the time I end up screwing myself up worse than I started out because I take it too far: trying to clean a little smudge on a shirt, fixing my ponytail and , etc. Also I am pretty clumsy, especially when I get frustrated, and so little things like this tend to spiral out of control, as I tried to demonstrate, and I end up wasting time and getting pissed off trying to fix trivial details. And, like I said, it's usually regarding my appearance.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why does everything need to be perfect? Why is materialism so rampant in our society? Why can't swings be the national toy? Because they aren't efficient enough at causing giggles? Please, spare me such exacting words, and allow me to flow in peace.
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ollobollo View Post
    With Fe as my vulnerable function, you'll find it hard to find out how I'm doing or what I'm thinking of (especially emotionally), whether you look at my face or ask me. I have no want for sharing my feelings, and will only shun you if you try to force them out of me if I don't trust you and you don't share yours and trust me. I will seldom show or even feel excitement in public, partially due to social insecurity, so others will think I don't care about what is happening around me, even if I do. My natural and most-worn face expression has time and again made family and friends ask me, "are you mad about something?".

A concrete example was on Saint Patrick's Day this year. I played with the local pipeband on stage, which turned out to be quite good fun. My sister (no type opinion yet), who was watching, asked me right afterwards: "why weren't you smiling while you were up there playing? Everyone else was!" as if she was embarassed of me. I told her I'll have any face expression I want, but it annoyed me the rest of the night to think about my inability.

Another example is when I was asked to dance with two girls in a dance club, but couldn't at all feel good about it and probably wasn't smiling either, so I stopped and left the scene.

I feel just that: vulnerable. I hate it and would like to develop it. Learning about Socionics has so far helped me identify the problem quite well. I don't think I could attempt to explain it a year ago.
    Very good post and description of devalued - vulnerable. I won't go into descriptive paragraphs of specific encounters, not now at least, but I will note my different reactions to different manifestations of .

/ demonstrations just cause me to freeze up like a brick wall. I appreciate the intended overture of friendliness, no doubt informing such behavior, but I'm unable to respond in a way that is satisfying to the ego. Instead, I'll start looking for the nearest exit out of that conversation or physical space. My lack of comfort with receiving this element often makes me feel socially retarded (not that I am) in the context of neither appreciating nor knowing how to react to such "positive" aspects of social interaction, which most others appear to enjoy on some level. I'll also begin to worry that my lack of reponsiveness may be misconstrued as hostility.

/ demonstrations often feel inappropiate and invasive, like the other person has no right to attempt to "manipulate" me in this way. Unless it's in the form of a televised speech by Ronald Reagan or somebody, the more "intensely" it manifests (particularly in person) and the more reaction it appears to demand, then the more "negative" it comes off and I feel totally "defenseless" against such an overstepping of boundaries. If it happens to take place within the context of a group of people, it's something I feel can be "seen right through" and perhaps potentially "dangerous" if it continues for an extended period of time.
    Last edited by duality is cringe; 05-05-2009 at 05:31 AM.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

With Fe as my vulnerable function, you'll find it hard to find out how I'm doing or what I'm thinking of (especially emotionally), whether you look at my face or ask me. I have no want for sharing my feelings, and will only shun you if you try to force them out of me if I don't trust you and you don't share yours and trust me. I will seldom show or even feel excitement in public, partially due to social insecurity, so others will think I don't care about what is happening around me, even if I do. My natural and most-worn face expression has time and again made family and friends ask me, "are you mad about something?".

A concrete example was on Saint Patrick's Day this year. I played with the local pipeband on stage, which turned out to be quite good fun. My sister (no type opinion yet), who was watching, asked me right afterwards: "why weren't you smiling while you were up there playing? Everyone else was!" as if she was embarassed of me. I told her I'll have any face expression I want, but it annoyed me the rest of the night to think about my inability.

Another example is when I was asked to dance with two girls in a dance club, but couldn't at all feel good about it and probably wasn't smiling either, so I stopped and left the scene.

I feel just that: vulnerable. I hate it and would like to develop it. Learning about Socionics has so far helped me identify the problem quite well. I don't think I could attempt to explain it a year ago.
    Yay. I don't have to express myself now.

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    Yay. I don't have to express myself now.
    This is no place tomfoolery or dickery iceman. PoLRs are serious business.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DeAnte View Post
    This is no place tomfoolery or dickery iceman. PoLRs are serious business.
    I was being serious. I don't have to use my PoLR. Ollobollo made the sacrifice.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Whenever I try to explain something clearly I just fail. I can't write something without repeating myself a thousand times and I make a mess… I often don't bother with these things because I can't make a point. I often don't even know if I have a point. I lose myself in arguments and find it really difficult to make an argument that's clear and cohesive. It's like I know what I want to say in my head but I can't explain it cohesively and methodically to other people. I often end up going around the bush. I don't even think this has to do with socionics but it's still annoying…

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In my mind, things are not stored as particles connected by logical (sequential) paths. My thoughts are impressionistic, scattered, highly interconnected and highly relativist. Even though I might be right about my impressions, they are usually so widespread across my mind that it becomes difficult, if not impossible, to express them in a brief, concise way.

I'm for the most part unable to reduce the complexity of my thoughts into simple words.
    [] | NP | 3[6w5]8 so/sp | Type thread | My typing of forum members | Johari (Strengths) | Nohari (Weaknesses)

You know what? You're an individual, and that makes people nervous. And it's gonna keep making people nervous for the rest of your life.
    - Ole Golly from Harriet, the spy.

TIM
    NeFi
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Excellent descriptions that I definitely identify with, particularly what you said about / and not being able to show appreciation, causing worry. It sounds easy, but damn ... This should be added to a Wiki.
    If any SiTe don't mind PMing me, (so we don't distract from the thread's purpose) I would really like to know your personal experiences in how and does the reverse, as in, attracts or opens you up? It's hard to get SiTe to really talk about their feelings in person, so sometimes I just have to trust myself, but I'm still curious from a socionics PoV.

As for me relating to , my annoyance with it comes up mostly in debates or arguments. A lot of my observations were gathered out of curiosity and a lot of the time backed up subjectively. I tire in arguments easily because my thoughts are typically not well thought out enough to survive someone picking them apart, unless they deal with my feelings. I get frustrated and hurt because I just want to express myself or reach an understanding with someone, but me alone just having my feelings doesn't justify a statement. What most likely annoys my NeTi best friend about me is whenever I ask her something along the lines of "This just makes me feel bad, isn't that enough of a reason?"

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm at a party and things are hopping. I'm excited because I don't know many people, so I have plenty of opportunity to make new friends. I go to talk to a group of girls, one of whom I know, that are dancing and laughing together on the dance floor. As is my general pattern, I find something of common interest which allows me to join into the conversation. However, when I try to talk to them I always feel like I'm an outsider, missing an inside joke or something. There always seems to be a bond between them that I can't simply talk my way into. It doesn't really matter how fun or cheerful or engaging I am, I can't seem to connect with them and they don't seem that concerned about making me feel part of the group. Even though they're having fun and seem to have a similar sense of humour as me, I'm totally bored. And I feel like a giant loser. I leave them to go upstairs.

There, I run into a guy who seems pretty funny and is making rather bold statements about his opinions. I think he's joking, but it turns out he's serious. It totally escapes me how he can feel so certain about these things, but even more than that, I can't believe he's trying to make claims about how people should live their lives. I can't help it, I have to play devil's advocate. When I try to claim that there is no code for right and wrong here, that there are no concrete rules, he tells me that you can't get anywhere in life unless you're willing to make those judgments. He claims that there ARE rules and there ARE patterns here, and that I must be a bad person if I can't sense them for myself. This gets my back up. I'm not a bad person. I empathize and care about people. I just don't do it on the same level as he does. Plus, his rules aren't concrete. They aren't unbreakable. Most of all, he's not even using this rationalizing system to do anything productive. He's just bitching about people and being a complete dick. Some of the other people with him see nothing wrong with that, but in my opinion, it's him that is the bad person. What an asshole.
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

Very busy with work. Only kind of around.

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mn0good View Post
    I'm at a party and things are hopping. I'm excited because I don't know many people, so I have plenty of opportunity to make new friends. I go to talk to a group of girls, one of whom I know, that are dancing and laughing together on the dance floor. As is my general pattern, I find something of common interest which allows me to join into the conversation. However, when I try to talk to them I always feel like I'm an outsider, missing an inside joke or something. There always seems to be a bond between them that I can't simply talk my way into. It doesn't really matter how fun or cheerful or engaging I am, I can't seem to connect with them and they don't seem that concerned about making me feel part of the group. Even though they're having fun and seem to have a similar sense of humour as me, I'm totally bored. And I feel like a giant loser. I leave them to go upstairs.

There, I run into a guy who seems pretty funny and is making rather bold statements about his opinions. I think he's joking, but it turns out he's serious. It totally escapes me how he can feel so certain about these things, but even more than that, I can't believe he's trying to make claims about how people should live their lives. I can't help it, I have to play devil's advocate. When I try to claim that there is no code for right and wrong here, that there are no concrete rules, he tells me that you can't get anywhere in life unless you're willing to make those judgments. He claims that there ARE rules and there ARE patterns here, and that I must be a bad person if I can't sense them for myself. This gets my back up. I'm not a bad person. I empathize and care about people. I just don't do it on the same level as he does. Plus, his rules aren't concrete. They aren't unbreakable. Most of all, he's not even using this rationalizing system to do anything productive. He's just bitching about people and being a complete dick. Some of the other people with him see nothing wrong with that, but in my opinion, it's him that is the bad person. What an asshole.
    Aww <3 Vero!

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hkkmr View Post
    I'm a loner.
    the higher your IQ is, the "more loner" you are

Anyway, let's have a good time: I love this motto

‘Give me a smart idiot over a stupid genius any day.’
    Samuel Goldwyn
    ILE "Searcher"

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have 8 polr
    ILE "Searcher"

Creepy-male

So guys.

Are we using the data from this thread to draw up PoLR co-ordinates?

*runs*

That was a hit and pun, btw!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gulanzon View Post
    So guys.

Are we using the data from this thread to draw up PoLR co-ordinates?

*runs*

That was a hit and pun, btw!
    lmao

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Seems like Fe vs. Fi valuing there.

Creepy-male

Random comment:

Examples are a sensing things.

Real world or bust >:

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Today I was on the bus trying to sort out a moral dilemma. A sort of moral philosophical argument. While in some ways I could sort it out by making a rational case, I always struggled in feeling satisfied with my conclusion. As more and more elements were introduced to trying to solve this problem, I felt more and more lost and could barely keep track of what I was thinking about anymore. While I have no problems sorting out the elements to a physics problem and keeping them straight in my head, I was getting totally lost in this argument. In the end, I had a headache, I was completely confused, and I was even less certain that one could ever reach a satisfying conclusion.
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

Very busy with work. Only kind of around.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Give it to me, I'll solve it...

... and while you're at it, I have this monster physics problem lying around that I really need to get rid of ... deal?
    IEE

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mikemex View Post
    In my mind, things are not stored as particles connected by logical (sequential) paths. My thoughts are impressionistic, scattered, highly interconnected and highly relativist. Even though I might be right about my impressions, they are usually so widespread across my mind that it becomes difficult, if not impossible, to express them in a brief, concise way.

I'm for the most part unable to reduce the complexity of my thoughts into simple words.
    This is true! People want me to explain something and I have a hard time putting my thought into words. And then, when I do try to explain, I give irrelevant information and have people ask me to get to the point, go off on tangents, and at the same time leave lots of relevant information out. Or mix stuff up, or forget details and end up contradicting myself. Anyway, it ends up being a mess and people will sometimes point it out and I will feel like a fool. Sometimes, also, people tell me I'm lying when I'm not because they think these errors in explanation are deliberate misstatements.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default More POLR descriptions

Wikisocion has some examples of each types polr, how it feels, what it looks like etc. Is there a more complete list, and if not we should post our own descriptions of each one.

Current wikisocion examples.
    Some examples:

* A type with Fe PoLR does not see the point of activities revolving around excessive displays of emotion or behavior that does not reach a concrete or tangible outcome. They would rather keep conversations serious and to the point, for he/she is overwhelmed by such emotional expression, making it quite difficult to express themselves. In social interactions they will make a serious effort to reduce their level of emotive expressiveness such as being too joyful or sad, believing that showing these signs will make them vulnerable to be influenced by others. They don't hold quite a high standard for how people as a group feel about something (even if outnumbered by many when making a personal decision), and instead value situations where they can speak their own subjective opinions and feelings freely.

* A type with Ne PoLR has a difficult time understanding ideas that seem new or novel, especially when it has no tangible effect on their lives. Leaving little to chance, they are able to plan out their lives for years ahead of time. This results in difficulties handling unexpected problems in their lives that put a halt on their usual pursuits, and they tend to fear all the possible "what-if's" when those problems prevent them from seeing a clear future. When unsure about something, these types can either avoid making any changes at all or making too quick and reckless of a decision, either of which resulting in missed opportunities.

* A type with Si PoLR has little patience for sitting back and focusing on how they can physically better themselves in the moment, especially if they are involved in what they view as a very important matter. They would much rather try to act on their long-term priorities instead of their physical comfort, resulting in problems such as an inability to be aware or care about present realities, failure to realize the physical or mental strains they are placing on themselves, and being generally unable to relax and take the focus off of their long-term pursuits.

* A type with Te PoLR tends to reject facts given from a source which they are personally unfamiliar with, firmly believing they can make their own decisions that are solely based on their own perspective and reasoning about it. They will tend to become defensive when questioned about their rationale or efficiency, pointing out that there is no such thing as objective "fact". Also, these types experience a significant level of stress in tending to day-to-day must do's and responsibilities in life (like routine maintenance or working productively), manifesting itself as a general laziness or hyper-diligence.

EDIT
    :I don't think this would go under the wikisocion restoration thread beacuse this type of description didn't exist beforehand, although one could have taken each types polr description and thrown it on her. However these descriptions are more specific and different than the ones from each type and apply to both types with this polr.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think your thread is a good idea, Jughead. I like your descriptions, because they complement the wikisocion articles in a way, by real life experiences.
    It would be interesting to read polr descriptions of the other function elements, too...

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

si polr really resonates with me, I have a hard time with the here and now, but I know what I will be doing 10 yrs. from now.
    EIE tritype 5w4, 4w5, 9w1

As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.
    Carl Jung, "Memories, Dreams, Reflections", 1962

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pretty good descriptions.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jughead View Post
    A type with Te PoLR tends to reject facts given from a source which they are personally unfamiliar with, firmly believing they can make their own decisions that are solely based on their own perspective and reasoning about it. They will tend to become defensive when questioned about their rationale or efficiency, pointing out that there is no such thing as objective "fact". Also, these types experience a significant level of stress in tending to day-to-day must do's and responsibilities in life (like routine maintenance or working productively), manifesting itself as a general laziness or hyper-diligence.
    kind of embarrassing how accurate this is.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Creepy-female

Where are the other ones?

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thats what i was asking for.....these are all from this article here
    Functions - Wikisocion
    the ones listed under the element descriptions are not as concise nor as well worded.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Te PoLR
    A type with Te PoLR tends to reject facts given from a source which they are personally unfamiliar with, firmly believing they can make their own decisions that are solely based on their own perspective and reasoning about it. They will tend to become defensive when questioned about their rationale or efficiency, pointing out that there is no such thing as objective "fact". Also, these types experience a significant level of stress in tending to day-to-day must do's and responsibilities in life (like routine maintenance or working productively), manifesting itself as a general laziness or hyper-diligence.
    I mostly agree with this one, except IME they're not lazy about stuff that matters to them. Some work very hard on their creative pursuits - they're not dilettantes. Some also work hard if they feel it's a social obligation (related to their image; or not), which depends on the person.

I like that the descriptions point out that a PoLR can swing in radically opposite directions. Either completely for (but without providing qualification) or completely against.
    Last edited by xerx; 03-17-2010 at 05:00 AM.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

When I try to convince my SEI brother of something, he says he doesn't believe in facts. It renders my argument futile. So I just tell him what he thinks and he says "okay."

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    When I try to convince my SEI brother of something, he says he doesn't believe in facts. It renders my argument futile. So I just tell him what he thinks and he says "okay."
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast