Hybrid View

TIM
    Ni-Fi-Ti link
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Braingel View Post
    My Te PolR most often presents itself when around Te bases, but I often will not focus on externally logical things, because I do not naturally think about them and they are weak area of in me, focus.

My sister the other day had pointed out how leaving a key in the door, versus having a garage door open overnight is different, since the open door is more apparent. My argument back was that they both have underlying theme of negligence, and a criminal who is looking about for a place to go in, will likely be so desperate, they will look at all areas, including the front door.

People on personality database were telling me how the sources do matter, and I was saying they do not.

My organizational ability is very poor, and my room often is cluttered with junk I am too lazy to pick up, though it is not as bad as would be seen in PolR Si, and my health is not completely disregarded.

People very often tell me that I am not being very efficient with my time (mostly Gamma types):
    (Stugg is an LIE-Ni. He supervises the living shit out of me.. I like him and I think he does me,but boy, he always makes me feel like a moron):

(So much for how he says not to overcomplicate things. He just does not want them overdone in Ti way. That is Te complicating).

He does assume the leadership role as expected in the dynamic, but views me as infantile..

I want his validation and approval, as expected in a supervisee

All LIE's in the chat. Manny, Stugg, and another guy who said I am acting 13..

Too much of a Teacher for me.

My Se suggestive finally had fucking ENOUGH

He can be protective, as well.. And like earlier, he did not punish me for ranting in general chat, because he realized I cannot help it.. the supervisor may be hard on the PolR function, but they have soft spot..
    And I really do value his approval..

He had before said sometimes the relation feels more as a benefit-benefactor relation, which actually, the supervisor-supervisee dynamic can transcend to that level:
    Ok.. That is ridiculously a lot, but there is all that, to anyone who doubted me as IEI. (I added more if you already saw this).

Then I added a bit more to my original post:

But Stugg also is protective, again.. When people harassed me on his server he mods, he said just message him and he would ban them immediately, even though he does not like banning or kicking people, and again, he cut me slack and never got on me for my ranting and he also was going defend me against a user.
    Last edited by Braingel; 07-16-2021 at 10:55 AM.
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (+ my own incarnation of a Zelda concept).

My thoughts align w action to succeed what needs (at least in my dreamed ideal, they do)…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

TIM
    ILE-De
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok.. That is ridiculously a lot
    Do you like, enjoy being constantly referred to as a child or something? I always thought the fact you considered yourself to be mentally a child a bit weird considering the stuff you say is on par with any reasonably smart adult, but if it's because of being called it by random people on discord that actually sad.

TIM
    Ni-Fi-Ti link
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Baqer View Post
    Do you like, enjoy being constantly referred to as a child or something? I always thought the fact you considered yourself to be mentally a child a bit weird considering the stuff you say is on par with any reasonably smart adult, but if it's because of being called it by random people on discord that actually sad.
    I mean I am not that old, I am college age, but I do not necessarily "enjoy" it, but I do enjoy older people viewing me more as a kid, since I never have gotten what I need from my own parents... Those two people called me it their own selves, they just think I am childish, I guess, but they both are my supervisors, and then the guy that asked if I turned 13 also is LIE, so it is more a supervisor thing.

Then I am also on the spectrum, which autism does result in a developmental delay emotionally and socially, so.. Others can also just be seeing my delayed development.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (+ my own incarnation of a Zelda concept).

My thoughts align w action to succeed what needs (at least in my dreamed ideal, they do)…

Dragons:

TIM
    Ni-Fi-Ti link
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I mean I am not that old, I am college age, but I do not necessarily "enjoy" it, but I do enjoy older people viewing me more as a kid, since I never have gotten what I need from my own parents... Those two people called me it their own selves, they just think I am childish, I guess, but they both are my supervisors, and then the guy that asked if I turned 13 also is LIE, so it is more a supervisor thing.

Then I am also on the spectrum, which autism does result in a developmental delay emotionally and socially, so.. Others can also just be seeing my delayed development.
    It's not just LIE who say this though, it is other people as well, but LIE tends to be the type that mostly so takes of this view. I think a big part of it is my developmental delay:https://www.aane.org/significance-as...mental-delays/

And then combined with LIE being all grown up in Te, and mine infantile, it just makes it even easier to take the view.

It took me longer to outgrowing the wetting of my pants and whatnot. The only thing precocious in me is that I learned how to at age of 2, read. But.. Generally in autistic (higher functioning) people, intellectual pursuit develops at precocity whereas emotional, social and motor means develop later, which is case of me (my motor is delayed too and used to be very poor in early childhood).. This by the way also shows my PolR, not demonstrating organizational ability..

Dragons:

TIM
    ILE-De
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Would you consider their supervision even caring though? The good thing about parents is that they care about you and your well being, but I don't really see how they care about you and more how they see you as inferior.

TIM
    Ni-Fi-Ti link
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Would you consider their supervision even caring though? The good thing about parents is that they care about you and your well being, but I don't really see how they care about you and more how they see you as inferior.
    My parents do and do not care about me. My parents are quite abusive towards me (mostly emotionally, occasionally physically), to the point I may go with an older IEI out of state and he would find me a youth shelter for people 18-24 or 16-24. I already had called one with him on a 3-way phone call. My parents also let me get abused sexually and my mother blackmailed institutionalize me if I told anyone. They love me in their own fucked up way, and they have done some good things for me, but they have traumatized (and continue do so, which is hopefully about end) me very much.

The supervisors are indeed more caring than my parents. The LIE who called me 13, though, is not, he is a jerk and had malicious motive in that. Stugg and Ashton were will intended, but Stugg pushes me WAY more than Ashton did (past tense, because I have not talked with Ashton in few months).
    Last edited by Braingel; 07-16-2021 at 09:52 PM.

Dragons:

TIM
    Ni-Fi-Ti link
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My parents do and do not care about me. My parents are quite abusive towards me (mostly emotionally, occasionally physically), to the point I may go with an older IEI out of state and he would find me a youth shelter for people 18-24 or 16-24. I already had called one with him on a 3-way phone call. My parents also let me get abused sexually and my mother blackmailed institutionalize me if I told anyone. They love me in their own fucked up way, and they have done some good things for me, but they have traumatized (and continue do so, which is hopefully about end) me very much.

The supervisors are indeed more caring than my parents. The LIE who called me 13, though, is not, he is a jerk and had malicious motive in that. Stugg and Ashton were will intended, but Stugg pushes me WAY more than Ashton did (past tense, because I have not talked with Ashton in few months).
    With this, it probably is because Stugg and Ashton are different subtype, of why Stugg is harder on me than is Ashton, aside from Ashton also being far older than both Stugg and I, who are college age “kids”. But many people think Ashton is a beta ST, so he probably would be a type that kind of mirrors that, but then Stugg also has a tolerance for betas and even likes studying them, and writes fiction of them, and IEI.

Dragons:

TIM
    Ni-Fi-Ti link
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My father:

Dragons:

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

My father:
    [video=youtube;uW_UM6eos3o]https://www.
    Omg
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    Ni-Fi-Ti link
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My father:

A few people messaged me in private and are saying I should work on my reactions, which is true, but I am a beta and so I always am going be more expressive than many people. I actually normally take things in the ass, but with my mom and dad specifically, they just trigger my ptsd so bad, it is nearly impossible for me to not react and I just need be away, which I am trying..

But it is an Fe/Fi and Se/Si misunderstanding, though again, it is true, that my level of reaction to my parents is unhealthy, and I do have C-PTSD

This guy on Quora probably is a delta too (likely IEE-Fi, with demo Fe):
    Last edited by Braingel; 07-16-2021 at 10:20 PM.

Dragons:

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

A few people messaged me in private and are saying I should work on my reactions, which is true, but I am a beta and so I always am going be more expressive than many people. I actually normally take things in the ass, but with my mom and dad specifically, they just trigger my ptsd so bad, it is nearly impossible for me to not react and I just need be away, which I am trying..

But it is an Fe/Fi misunderstanding, though again, it is true, that my level of reaction to my parents is unhealthy, and I do have C-PTSD

This guy on Quora probably is a delta too:
    He’s emotionally abusive! He sounds non-remorseful. He sounds like he wants you to reach the climax of your emotional reaction because you CAN. Please either distance yourself from this abuse or learn to communicate effectively to that! Say things like “I know you don’t think highly of me but right now I do not want to communicate! Come to me when you can say nice things to me!”
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    ILE-De
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My father:

Ah

Well