Thread: Type Photos

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Type Photos

Anyone seen this page yet?

http://ru.laser.ru/socion/references/filatova/intp/

The types it seems are in MBTI format. I noticed a transition from left to right, top to bottom. Most of these people are slavic and might look a bit different from people in america. Some are even Syberian (woman in the intj page). My chem teacher looks just like the mbti:intp(2,1) (from left, from top).
    -Slava

What a great replacement for a nany

TIM
    ISTJ
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just a suggestion.

It might be more helpful to look up some of the socionics russian forums. They usually have thier pictures posted. My favorite is socionicsdating.com where you will see faces from all over the world.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Socionicsdating

I would not trust Socionicsdating at all for VI purposes. A lot of the people who have posted their pictures are, in my not so humble opinion, quite obviously wrongly typed, and that kind of takes the whole point out of the socionicsdating idea - brilliant though it might otherwise be...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Socionics dating has the relationships set up wrong, and they describe the p/j thing using mbti. Don't trust that site.
    -Slava

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Btw... look at the photos and change E to I, you'll notice how their smiles just disappear :-). (except for the estp's)
    -Slava

TIM
    ISTJ
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Slava / Pedro,

You may be right on this one. I told someone about the site and he posted his pic then changed his type from an INTP to ENTP...crafty bugger he is!

TIM
    ISTJ
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nah...I think he did it to be tricky!

We did get into a lot of debates that turned very ugly. He just can't trick me like he does others and it infuriates him!

His argument tactic of choice is entrapment, which, he uses excessively. I, on the other hand argue that there are too many variables involved in this life to use the same old rules to define anything. I also belabored the point that there are always varying shades of intention and purpose in anything. (Is something wrong with this picture?)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He just can't trick me like he does others and it infuriates him!
    Isn't that like the same thing as you getting pissed off because she won't be rational, and follow your logic? :wink:
    -Slava

Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I like the first link given out. I also think socionics dating is a good resource to find pictures of people of a said type.

If you look carefully youll see that people who claim to be the same type have similar faces, smiles, expressions etc. Of course some people probabaly mistyped themselves, thats only normal, though. Its still not a bad place to look.