Thread: Fi as Concrete Art

Creepy-

Default Fi as Concrete Art

Can anyone tell me how 8th function Fi manifests itself? I'm about to give up and claim that I have no whatsoever, and I'm sure this isn't true.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Fi as Concrete Art

=)

Creepy-

white ethics
    relational ethics
    subjective situation of fields

subjective relationships between objects: feelings of attraction and repulsion, like and dislike, need and antipathy; morals, subjective judgments

^^

What you described sounds more like , I think.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Edited for gayness.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamicism
    Fi is pretty.

You have Fi (everyone has all 8 functions), but in your case, it's obviously something more "unconscious" and you don't exactly have an immediate awareness of the function itself within you to the point where you can use it on it's own. You can only really copy other people's Fi. I know that's not saying much, but I have to go to class right now.
    Actually, it is not so much copying other peoples Fi as it is taking other peoples Fi and doing something totally diffrent than what they do. So, the real reality is that someone with an 8th function Fi can Fi, they just have an unbeknownest habit to not Fi like they see other people using Fi ... That is essentially the entire reason that people who have Fe as a second function could think they have no Fi.

And I probably should also mention that someone who has a 1st or 2nd function Fi will usually typically think that the person with 7th or 8th function Fi is an arrogant or disrespectful son of a bitch, but may not clarify that specifically. Although, it is more of a matter of perception from what they value and respect and may not actually be the real case.

Also, what I said above conflicts with cross-typing and the theories can not co-exist with each other.