Thread: Identical Relationships: Bad blood?

Default Identical Relationships: Bad blood?

Why is it that all other INTps grow to ah… hate me?

Conflicting identicals, discuss.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Identical Relationships: Bad blood?

Quote Originally Posted by Sycophant
    Why is it that all other INTps grow to ah… hate me?
    Because you put on the air of being extremely manipulative as well as condescending? And all we are trying to do is be your friend? Maybe?
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She may be a bit condescending, but she's not MANIPULATIVE.
    "To become is just like falling asleep. You never know exactly when it happens, the transition, the magic, and you think, if you could only recall that exact moment of crossing the line then you would understand everything; you would see it all"

"Angels dancing on the head of a pin dissolve into nothingness at the bedside of a dying child."

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe not in a direct way, but her defensiveness often gets her compliments.
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

Creepy-aurora_faerie

some types are good with their identical and some arn't and subtype depends too, like kraus said.

::shrugs::

Creepy-pokeball

Type is not everything ^_^

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmmm perhaps extroverts are more likely to get along with identicals than introverts?
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

God, don't people try to not appear manipulative and condescending? If my understanding of “putting on an air” is correct you imply that I pretend to be condescending and manipulative, is that not in itself manipulation?

Anyway, it’s not a literal loathing that I speak of it is…. a kind of gap in understanding. And it seems to differ between subtypes.

Hey Cone, lets be nice okay?

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

he's just sad because you get more attention than he does
    SEE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you encourage the misunderstanding because you find it boring no? it can get annoying in situations that call for um... give and take? and trust and such also

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

She really is not manipulative at all...
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro-the-Lion
    you encourage the misunderstanding because you find it boring no? it can get annoying in situations that call for um... give and take? and trust and such also
    Well yes... but most of the time it is ah... what I call "mind fucking". Just little games when I say things that make no sense at all. Like the other night when I talked to you Pedro.

Creepy-pokeball

Theory: Rated XXX.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like Sycophant's style of humor.
    SEE

Aww, I love you Joy.

And you are being so much less annoying than you were. I enjoy you agian!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well yes... but most of the time it is ah... what I call "mind fucking". Just little games when I say things that make no sense at all. Like the other night when I talked to you Pedro.
    sometimes my mental intpenis gets raw when i blood clot in your brain what you don't have because you're too cute to have it

keep that in mind for the sake of others liquid that floats randomly and advances monthy and falls onto devices that resemble weapons

<3 to my dear Nisaba,

skin_bones

Blood floats around in liquid hibernation. Trauma to the head. Blindsided. Ganglioneuroma. You didn't tell me you wanted to go home or I would have taken you. It wasn't rape... it was consensual capitalistic copulation. Captivating solar system.

-Blood

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

God, don't people try to not appear manipulative and condescending? If my understanding of “putting on an air” is correct you imply that I pretend to be condescending and manipulative, is that not in itself manipulation?

Anyway, it’s not a literal loathing that I speak of it is…. a kind of gap in understanding. And it seems to differ between subtypes.

Hey Cone, lets be nice okay?
    My mother says that you are only defensive. I agree with her, but you do it in a way that eviscerates the seriousness of the topic at hand, and thus I cannot relate to you in any way (and thus I cannot hurt you?) I used to think that I understood you very well, but I'm not so sure anymore.

But then again, perhaps this is all a result from our Identical relations? I know that my relations with other INTps are initially unserious, where we play off of each other in a familiar, joking manner.

Your Mother is wise Cone, Listen to her.

I’m pretty defensive and ah and finicky and ahem…. fragile. I’m sorry if I am an overly sarcastic bitch and if I play things down, I am only a turtle to a shell shall we say?

I will try not to do ah… what you said I was doing any more. Okay?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think I've ever met another ENTj IRL.

Online I get along very well with them.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG

I haven't met many ISTps either. The ones I think were ISTps were basically ok. I just hate it how hard it is to converse with them. They are such closed up bitches. I like playing games with them, having fun with them but not conversing with them. I seriously hate arguing with them. I have never met a woman ISTp I think so I'm not sure how it would be. It would be very/only physical I think. Perhaps some unconscious connection of "souls" would be possible but not really a mental connection. I have troubles finding topics and keeping conversations "running" with any introvert and ISTp/INTp are perhaps most difficult. They would suck me out of mental energy pretty fast.

It would be interesting to start a business or some other project with an ISTp though. Interaction might work better if there was a common goal and no need for small talk or conversing "for fun".

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I don't know any ENFps in real life except a professor who drove me nuts last semester because he was so unprepared and scattered. But very nice!

I love the ENFps on the forum!
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG

A colleague at work is ENTj and we get along very well.

I recognize a guy who works for a client as ENTj just by talking to him on the phone, in person it was confirmed. And we also got along fine.

But we seem to be very rare, indeed.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have had conflicts with at least 4 intj members and possibly more. But we all get on now.