Thread: So I consulted with Sergei Ganin

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sycophant
    I like baby ducks.

McNew, Ashe loves you. He isn't insulting you he is insulting Ganin, whom he must think is a silly cunt bag.
    Yeah, but it insults me that he insults Ganin ... but, then again I do not assume he is a God and then flame him specifically to hell for it because he is apparently not. I figured that he would be smart enough to see it to be more logical not to do something idiotic like that, yet he did anyways.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sergei Ganin does not deserve to be blasted or publicly humiliated even if you happen to disagree with every single one of his type diagnoses. That is, as long as he is not hysterical or rabidly critical of everyone else, which he clearly is not. It's normal in socionics for people to disagree on type diagnoses; to start calling people dirty names because of this is simply childish, especially considering the general lack of objectifiable criteria for determining types.

If people would quit acting as if he were a God, others would not assume that he is God. You are right. He is only human and being only human he is subject to criticism by his peers.

Creepy-pokeball

Sometimes it is healthy to look into the mirror.

http://oldforumlinkviewtopic.php?t=1...er=asc&start=0

I realize that this may be considered "rude," but I really dont care. I'd take Dmitri's word over Ganin's word any day until proven trustable in my eyes. But for now, no thank you.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sycophant
    If people would quit acting as if he were a God, others would not assume that he is God.
    I agree.

I say the same thing about Freud and Jung.

The way socionists go on about Jung as if his word is law. Jung can be wrong. He's only human.

The same goes for model A. People need to stop treated it as the final word. I still think there are discrpancies in it. For example the hidden agenda is a consious and role funtion is subconsious. But in the end it's all only theory. Socionics isn't real - just aiming to represent reality.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Edited for gayness.
    ENTp

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo
    The same goes for model A. People need to stop treated it as the final word. I still think there are discrpancies in it. For example the hidden agenda is a consious and role funtion is subconsious. But in the end it's all only theory. Socionics isn't real - just aiming to represent reality.
    No, Hugo, the hidden agenda is no longer hidden once you've discovered socionics, but not otherwise.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But hidden doesn't mean hidden from yourself, it means hidden from others (I think).

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Transigent
    Hey babe!

Stop over later tonite, I picked up some amyl nitrate for us! :wink: :wink:
    What time?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But hidden doesn't mean hidden from yourself, it means hidden from others (I think).
    yes it means hidden from yourself, you don't know it clearly, it's indefinite, though you aspire to it, it's in your unconcious in other words.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Let take the example of the intj.

when he worries about his health, he knows it. right?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, I am actually not worrying about my health. I think HA of an INTj is more like feeling comfortable, which of course it has a relation with the body, but not exactly health, it's badly put and rather imprecise.

And yes, I believe it is hidden or it was until I've dicovered socionics. Now I'm more aware of it than I was before. I think when you are in the presence of a person that has your HA as part of the ego block it all becomes more clear what you aspire to.

Creepy-

Isn't it deliberately hidden from others? (Like the PoLR?) Unless you're one of those people who likes to make your weak points look like strengths?

Just so you know, I'm not bothered with you questioning Model A, I just don't agree with all of your ideas

(That being said, maybe Judging hidden agendas are conscious and perceiving hidden agendas are sub-conscious?)

[/hijack] (sorry, rmcnew)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ishy
    Isn't it deliberately hidden from others? (Like the PoLR?) Unless you're one of those people who likes to make your weak points look like strengths?
    I think only the PoLR is deliberately hidden, and the hidden agenda you actually look for it and don't mind if it's discovered and you appreciate others with that "quality" and ypu pay attention to them, because it counter-balances the effects of the PoLR, so that it is reduced to the minimum.

That being said, maybe Judging hidden agendas are conscious and perceiving hidden agendas are sub-conscious?)
    It can be possible, since my hidden agenda is a perceiving function (Si) I can't really appreciate its effects using the judgement (which is tied with T or F - that is using my Logic nor my Ethics)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rmcnew
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynamicism
    Quote Originally Posted by rmcnew
    I think some of us need to watch what we are implying on here ... there is the possibility that he might read this thread and seemed a bit concerned about the content. Let's keep in mind that no human can be God and not everything you hear can always be 100% accurate.
    Lol, he should be concerned if he's going to spout off some dolt bullshit like you being an ENFj. Or pedro being an ESFp? Wtf? Ganin's a quack.
    And you are an idiot, I think that was rude and he has been reading this thread *hint hint*...
    really? hey ganin. clean up your damn site. i can't tell the google links from the legitimate links.
    lol

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xiuxiu
    i can't tell the google links from the legitimate links.
    The good ones are on the left, the bad ones are on the right. Your dislexia isn't his problem. The man has to pay for his site somehow.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gilligan87
    i can't tell the google links from the legitimate links.
    The good ones are on the left, the bad ones are on the right. Your dislexia isn't his problem. The man has to pay for his site somehow.
    i'm saying it's cluttered and confusing, and to some it may appear un-professional. and there are ads placed right in the center of it you fucking bat.
    lol

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

and there are ads placed right in the center of it you fucking bat.
    Holy shit! So don't click on them! It's that simple, you fucking peasant!

Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that isn't the point. quit coming up with things just to have a basis for refutation in an argument in which you were never right to begin with.
    lol

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that isn't the point. quit coming up with things just to have a basis for refutation in an argument in which you were never right to begin with.
    Maybe you need to clean the sand out of your vagina and learn that ads are EVERYWHERE on the internet and that you're just going to have to put up with it. All you're doing is whining, and all I'm doing is telling you to shut up and get on with life; you're just too much of a pussy to let it go.

Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

blah blah blah
    yeah ok
    lol

Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gugu_ baba
    yes it means hidden from yourself, you don't know it clearly, it's indefinite, though you aspire to it, it's in your unconcious in other words.
    Its visible to yourself if you know how it manifests itself and know how to do a little "psychoanalysis" in how you can improve your life in regards to it(Im now considering how my past failures may have been a test of my unconscious self to determine if I really loved what I was doing, for example). But if you just say to yourself "I know in theory my hidden agenda is...", it wont help you much.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12