Thread: Socionics and Ideal Partner Study

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Socionics and Ideal Partner Study

this a a machine translation of an article in Advalvas, a weekly newspaper of Amsterdam University "Vrije Universiteit":

One in three marriages ends in the Netherlands in a divorce. Many people fail to a good relationship to maintain. Is there a secret recipe? Psychologists discovered that a number of important factors in obtaining or keeping a good relationship. The most important ones: your ideal partner should be good at things which like you want to be better and vice versa. Then you can learn from each other and stay together you admire. A team of psychologists, led of VU-pyscholoog Caryl Rusbult, published this conclusion recently in the Journal of Personality and Social Psychology. The mechanism whereby someone's partner helps to achieve of its ideals is the Michelangelo-effect, because the decision of the sculptor that the image in the stone was and he only the excess stone need away. The research was interviews of Rusbult 136 up from North Carolina. They were asked about their ambitions. These goals were not all great and exciting. The Rusbult interviewed people who had often arranged plans. She wanted to lose weight, graduation or a good job. Previous research has demonstrated that the cliche "Opposites attract" in the practice direction. Maybe for a wild night of sex, but not for a long-term relationship. "Your relationship is more chance of success as your partner on your looks, "says Catrin Finkenauer, one of the researchers and employed by the department of social psychology VU. "At each other makes life easier. That is a fact. "In line with that it helps if the same things important partners found. For a long happy relationship is having the same goals or ambitions a plus.

There is hope for Socionics in the west
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't feel like writing. But that article reminded me of this article, which reminded me of Socionics when I read it. All neural pathways lead to Socionics, because Socionics is an evil brain parasite.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by consentingadult View Post
    this a a machine translation of an article in Advalvas, a weekly newspaper of Amsterdam University "Vrije Universiteit":

One in three marriages ends in the Netherlands in a divorce. Many people fail to a good relationship to maintain. Is there a secret recipe? Psychologists discovered that a number of important factors in obtaining or keeping a good relationship. The most important ones: your ideal partner should be good at things which like you want to be better and vice versa. Then you can learn from each other and stay together you admire. A team of psychologists, led of VU-pyscholoog Caryl Rusbult, published this conclusion recently in the Journal of Personality and Social Psychology. The mechanism whereby someone's partner helps to achieve of its ideals is the Michelangelo-effect, because the decision of the sculptor that the image in the stone was and he only the excess stone need away. The research was interviews of Rusbult 136 up from North Carolina. They were asked about their ambitions. These goals were not all great and exciting. The Rusbult interviewed people who had often arranged plans. She wanted to lose weight, graduation or a good job. Previous research has demonstrated that the cliche "Opposites attract" in the practice direction. Maybe for a wild night of sex, but not for a long-term relationship. "Your relationship is more chance of success as your partner on your looks, "says Catrin Finkenauer, one of the researchers and employed by the department of social psychology VU. "At each other makes life easier. That is a fact. "In line with that it helps if the same things important partners found. For a long happy relationship is having the same goals or ambitions a plus.

There is hope for Socionics in the west
    I think if people realized the fact that they need to seek people who they have things they want to be good at, alogn with other LESS important element like not being a DICK, then yea divorce rate I think will likly drop.
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

Creepy-male

As long as supervisors have a shared ego element, divorce will remain high.