Video games fyi. Still, they've got like the most Jungian/enneagramic/socionic characters ever. For serious. Basically the games revolve around a group of characters out to save the world from falling apart in a way that involves dealing with personal crises of identity and self-awareness. The journey has as much to do with realizing things about themselves and overcoming them than just getting over this or that obstacle. It's like some incredibly trippy and cosmic reconciliation of who they are with how they live their lives, of recognizing the roles they play and the things they don't dare admit to themselves. I don't know who writes this shit, but they must be a fucking genius.

Persona 4 I think the main character's friends are a seriously 7 enneagram and a whatever type tends to unhealthily rely on others to depend on them to derive a sense of self worth (I don't know enough to say for sure, but they seem to be ESFx, maybe?). The characters are so well written it makes my heart melt. This stuff would seriously be awesome material to type. Oh my god, it's so addictive.