Quote Originally Posted by ifmd95 View Post
Ezra isn't the prototype and then on the Beta forum recently i noticed a "contradiction" in how he may also draw attention to his Fi standing with the forum (which the Ti subtype would be insecure about.)
Maybe it's because I'm just so fucking confident in my capacities I override all of that. I shit on Fi PoLR insecurities.

i hadn't entirely conceived what a Se-SLE would be like until more recently (a lot of my past Se-SLE typings probably better fit the prototype, e.g. Mike Tyson.) but as for Se-SLE themselves, i think Ezra probably is one. note his past self-typings tend away from Alpha, or how he receives Ne arguments like Ti-ILE user Steve's.
Oh I see how you're working. Basically, if I was Ti subtype, that would make me closer to Alpha, and if I was Se subtype, that would make me closer to Gamma (based on each quadra's values).

Quote Originally Posted by Winterpark View Post
Se subtype would make more sense to me as well. You're much closer to gamma and I would even consider Se-SEE as your type, be it just because of your physical resemblance to Scarlett Johanson.

Seriously though, you're too far from ILE-Ti.
Yeah, I've always definitely been Se/Ni. To consider otherwise is just fucking... stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Hostage_Child View Post
I've seen a lot of SLEs. One kid actually took a test, and yeah, it was MBTI and he got ESTP but I think it was accurate for him. You, from your posts, remind me of him. Def. not the stereotypical SLE but I do remember him telling how women generally are inferior physically in doing heavy manual labor, and to me that makes sense, so when all the girls were going in a hissy fit at him (this was a discussion why boys have been more valued in China than girls.) and I just turned to him and started chuckling and he laughed back because he made an alright point and it was totally ironic and it was said just to rile the girls up and I'm like the only one not offended whatsoever. Yeah, that guy was interesting.
Sounds like my kinda guy.