Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Delta McNew!

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Delta McNew!

Until I get this mess sorted out, I have two homes now ... Alpha and Delta!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

heh.
    thing.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmmmmmm, apparently there are some who are devided over me being an ethical or logical type ... no biggie, that is to be expected!

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(Does a goofy ENFp jig)

Creepy-Diana

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Diana
    Quote Originally Posted by rmcnew
    (Does a goofy ENFp jig)
    LOL! Hmmm. I'm not convinced.
    What the hell, I rehearshed that for hours!

Hmmm, maybe I should have done a cool island song as opposed to a hot dry island song.

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

YAY!

/me showers mcnew with pink cotton balls and joins in the jig
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kim
    YAY!

/me showers mcnew with pink cotton balls and joins in the jig
    Ohhh, a dancing partner!

/me twirls Kim around and spins in circles till everyone is dizzy

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*drops dead from pink cottonball exposure*

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*after the dancing has stopped, quietly turns and looks out window*
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

mcnew, you must be alpha....

/me slowly dances a dance of mourning
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kim
    mcnew, you must be alpha....

/me slowly dances a dance of mourning
    Now I feel bad ... *slowly slow dances along with kim*

Creepy-pokeball

Now youre gonna have to pay double rent

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jadae
    Now youre gonna have to pay double rent

very good
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why would someone dance a dance of mourning?

??

WEll, nevermind. I don't really dance anyways, so it doesn't matter.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Maybe your an actual cross-type, which is ENXp Mcnew. I guess tcautilldq would know that answer.

ENXp is known as the revealer, which makes a lot of sense, since you seem a lot like a revealer of socionics and other things to me.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe, I do not think much about crosstyping ... I wanted tchaulldig to give me more information about, but so far what has been presented to me has done nothing but to convince me that crosstyping theory is a load crap ment to compensate for not really knowing what to look for when attempting to type self and others.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

The problem I have with the cross-type theory is that there is 65 of them and they probably represent less than 1% of the population all together.

Supposedly, a cross-type is able to switch their dominant function at any time like an XNTP can switch from extraverted intuition and introverted intuition. I'm not too sure if that is possible. I think a cross-type is just a person that has developed both sides of a function very well, but the ordering remains the same.

Like if an ESTj develops his perceiving quality for whatever reason, he would still be an ESTj, but a risky ESTj or a ESTj-p as I would like to state it. That would not mean that the ESTj would suddenly be able to use as much as , it would just mean that he would behave more like a perceiver.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Creepy-pokeball

Im not sure about cross-type theory. However, Im not one to even put stock into giving 16 exact ways to function either.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jadae
    Im not sure about cross-type theory. However, Im not one to even put stock into giving 16 exact ways to function either.
    I've had a problem with the ordering of the functions too. It just seems to stringent and forced. I think it is more flexible and that the ordering tends to switch from time to time and varies for each person of the same type. I bet the same type has two or three different ordering patterns. Now that is interesting...

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

McNew, we all know you 're INFp

(Does a goofy ENFp jig)

Hmmm, maybe I should have done a cool island song as opposed to a hot dry island song.
    Introvert.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Winterpark
    McNew, we all know you 're INFp

(Does a goofy ENFp jig)

Introvert.
    EXTROVERT

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

On a serious note, I do not think I am INFp ...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wouldn't try to say you were any specific type, but for some reason you do strike me as an introvert. But that could just be because it's a forum.
    That faith makes blessed under certain circumstances, that blessedness does not make of a fixed idea a true idea, that faith moves no mountains but puts mountains where there are none: a quick walk through a madhouse enlightens one sufficiently about this. (A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.) - Friedrich Nietzsche

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niveK
    I wouldn't try to say you were any specific type, but for some reason you do strike me as an introvert. But that could just be because it's a forum.
    Well, it sort of pisses me off for other people to say I am one or the other. I have some social problems and low-self esteeme issues that have caused me to be reclusive in the past, and I do not think those are reasons to say I am an introvert. Though, I tend to be more external when it comes to dealing with people when I do.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, it sort of pisses me off for other people to say I am one or the other. I have some social problems and low-self esteeme issues that have caused me to be reclusive in the past, and I do not think those are reasons to say I am an introvert. Though, I tend to be more external when it comes to dealing with people when I do.
    I know nothing of your sociability. It's something about your writing that strikes me as being introverted. It has some quality similar to my own that I don't get from other ILE's on this forum.
    That faith makes blessed under certain circumstances, that blessedness does not make of a fixed idea a true idea, that faith moves no mountains but puts mountains where there are none: a quick walk through a madhouse enlightens one sufficiently about this. (A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.) - Friedrich Nietzsche

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's something about your writing that strikes me as being introverted. It has some quality similar to my own that I don't get from other ILE's on this forum.
    I agree. I would expect something like the communication styles of gilligan, discojoe (and a few others) for an ENTp, but you just seem... different. One thing I have noticed is that you can be a lot more specific and thorough about things other ENTps wouldn't bother comprehending or discussing in detail.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's something about your writing that strikes me as being introverted. It has some quality similar to my own that I don't get from other ILE's on this forum.
    I agree. I would expect something like the communication styles of gilligan, discojoe (and a few others) for an ENTp, but you just seem... different. One thing I have noticed is that you can be a lot more specific and thorough about things other ENTps wouldn't bother comprehending or discussing in detail.
    I am an ENFP, everyone who knows me personally laughs when others claim I am anything but. However, on these forums, I have been called an I, a J, and an S...not all together, mind.

I believe that it is the nature of trying to communicate meaning to others that requires a person to write differently than they normally would. Or the nature of trying to understand a concept that requires a person to try different approaches than normal.

What we see of rmcnew, I believe, are the products of his attempts, not the actual approaches he may take. Thus, going by how the person writes and how the person communicates their understanding is not going to give much indication of how they actually process that information.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmmm, gilligan expresses some Ni and Se, so I am not entirely sure is ENTp. Disco Joe could really be some sensing type [he V.I.s with more of an ESTj look]. So, I am not so sure about that ...

Just out of curiousity are you saying that my writting seems more self-focused? If that is the case, I would agree it would seem more like introversion or maybe I use an introverted function when I write.

Creepy-pokeball

That would be triple rent, sir. I'd lie on the form if possible. Maybe go ESTj! With no one claiming that unit I imagine it would be a super good deal on rent.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've always had the impression that you were some kind of Introverted type trying oh, oh so hard to *force* out that Extraverted side. Like you wish you're Extraverted side dominanted your personality, but it doesn't, so you have to exaggerate it.

Also, I had a problem with this...

... if you think that's the real difference between and , then I'd have to disagree, and it may be why you are so resistant to being an dominant type. Not saying that you are one for sure, but you keep on ignoring it without consideration. types are not always considering other people's opinions, nor are they the only ones who do it.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
    I've always had the impression that you were some kind of Introverted type trying oh, oh so hard to *force* out that Extraverted side. Like you wish you're Extraverted side dominanted your personality, but it doesn't, so you have to exaggerate it.

Also, I had a problem with this...

... if you think that's the real difference between and , then I'd have to disagree, and it may be why you are so resistant to being an dominant type. Not saying that you are one for sure, but you keep on ignoring it without consideration. types are not always considering other people's opinions, nor are they the only ones who do it.
    Rocky, you completely misunderstood and blew over what I was actually implying ... and I also think that you are totally biased against ENTp types and think that they all are close minded bigots.

And no, I do not believe that ENTps are necessarily open to opinions, they are open to abstract alternatives that are foreign in origion, usually from the perception of other peoples . However, ENTps can appear to be total bigots when it comes to what other people think, and they will often focus more on the barking of their own voice as opposed to what they have guaged from the usage of their ... in fact, it is because they have an 8th function ... I also think that is why you are so biased against them.

Now I am just waiting for you to blow over all of this and jump to some other unfounded conclusion.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Transigent
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
    types are not always considering other people's opinions, nor are they the only ones who do it.
    Yeah, where in the course of fucked up events did get mistaken for empathy?
    Because Rocky blew over what it was I was saying and implied I ment things I did not imply.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What's that animation supposed to mean? Ne is a paladin against the small-minded, evil forces of Ni?
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cone
    What's that animation supposed to mean? Ne is a paladin against the small-minded, evil forces of Ni?
    Other way around ...

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

... and I also think that you are totally biased against ENTp types and think that they all are close minded bigots.
    When did I ever say that?
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@mcnew: I think you should post another, newer, clearer picture of yourself for VI. Multiple pictures, maybe, with different expressions, like Neonmonk did once. Then we'll know.
    Entp
    ILE

Creepy-pokeball

So are you still proud to be an ENTp? Maybe youre an ambivert ^_^

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze
    @mcnew: I think you should post another, newer, clearer picture of yourself for VI. Multiple pictures, maybe, with different expressions, like Neonmonk did once. Then we'll know.
    I have a few pictures of myself, but they are not very good ones.

I may do that in the future, but I do not want people to get biased that I must be a certain type on just looking at pictures alone.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast