Ive come to the conclusion that the best method for determining your type is the four dichotomy scale (E vs I, S vs N, F vs T, J vs P) like MBTI tests do. I feel that too many people on this site seem to focus on really difficult methods for determining type like finding out which club you belong to, then deciding if your Intuition is extraverted or intraverted, or if your thinking is extraverted or intraverted and then deciding which function comes first. Honestly I find it nearly impossible to determine your type like this, its no wonder people struggle to find their type for so long with no success. I think the best method for type identification is to try to find the four letter combo that you are, not your model A, because its alot easier to determine your four letter combo once you have the criteria for what constitutes each preference, rather trying to find your model A, which is harder because you dont know how it manifests itself objectively and measurably in your psyche. This is because no function works alone, and thus (for example) appears differntly in ISTjs than in ESFps. The point Im trying to make is this: its easier to find out what your prefrences are on a four combo scale, then trying to find out which function you have, then trying to decide if they are introverted or extraverted, which is difficult, like I said, because the same extraverted function manifetsts itself differently in different types, whereas with the four combo uses criteria which appear in all types of a said preference. Plus, whos to say model A is the only true model? Its alot easier to prove and test the existence of a four combo scale than it is to prove model A, and thus model A is really weak for determining your type compared to the four combo method. The four combo method should be the information basis for complex models like model A, not the other way around.

This what I think anyways.

Do you agree, and if not what do you think is the best method for type identification?