Thread: VI: Female Love prospect for Male IEI

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by joseph View Post
    We talked on yahoo messenger about our dreams for hours, and by the end of the conversation we felt wicked connected
    Your location says Dallas, are you from the North East by any chance? The onlly people I've really ever heard use wicked in that way are all from up there...lol, just wondering.

Quote Originally Posted by implied View Post
    well, if she promised you sex, she must be your dual!
    lol.

The last week in January I am flying up there.
    I was given a gold Krugerrand by a friend of my stepdad when he married my mom. Gold is high right now, so I'm selling it. We are going to go skydiving.
    Skydiving in January, unless you are heading very far south somewhere (FL or AZ maybe)... may not be the best time to do so.

Don't try to hard to make her a certain type in your mind though, just like her for who she is no matter what type she turns out to be, since you seem to like her so much already. If you get tied up in socionics too much you'll probably fuck it up with her...lol.

Sex has been promised too.
    Be careful with that. Promising something like this to people they've only known on the internet can sometimes be a bad thing... it can be weird. haha
    Good luck.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would guess semi dual too, SEE for her
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.