0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 50 Cent Curtis James Jackson III

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESFP, perhaps, he loves to boast himself like my ESFP friend, especially about girls.

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ILE

ILE

..so give me your wallet and.. eSDe's Avatar
    TIM
    LIE, 6w5, soc/sp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think he is SEE.
    Eminem - ESI.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Air View Post
    ESFP, perhaps, he loves to boast himself like my ESFP friend, especially about girls.
    That's not a bad typing at all...I'll have to reconsider that.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree with the people who said SLE. I think 50 Cent might be an Se-ESTp (H-SLE) [ESTp-ISXp]. My ex-boyfriend thought 50 Cent V.I.'d as an ESFp (SEE).

A lot of his best lyrics and songs are about overcoming adversity, about being victorious, and how good he is, how far up he's come, aggression/materialism/survival -- in my opinion the extent to which he focuses on this kind of stuff is pure Se-valuing, and combined with the fact that if you introduced this kind of music and lyrics to a very strong, genuine, authentic, and/or rigid Fi-valuer (and Si-valuer) that has never heard of 50 Cent (or Eminem for that matter), they would either find it quite offensive/distasteful and/or they just wouldn't really be able to relate to it all that much.

And in my opinion Eminem might be SLE as well -- maybe Ti-ESTp (N-SLE). Barring that, maybe IEI (Ni-INFp?).

This is a song I used to think I might like to sing one day at Karaoke. Of course I don't think that will ever happen, partially because I'll probably never be going again...

B minor (Pisces) --

And in order to keep things impartial, here are some anti-50 Cent songs. I think my ex [Fe-INFp (Normalizing subtype)] introduced me to this video/song:

Last but not least, it's obvious that my ex didn't really like 50 Cent all that much (or Eminem for that matter). I'm not 100% sure, yet I think he liked rappers like The Notorious B.I.G. (Biggie Smalls), E-40[, etc.] a lot more. Yet I'm kind of ignorant, and my forays into rap and hip-hop, have unfortunately been rather shallow and superficial. Yet I remember introducing a song by 50-Cent that he actually ended up liking:

Aww, a love song.

Based on everything I've heard of/from him, I'd be surprised if he isn't Fe- and Se-valuing, and most likely SLE.

http://www.socioniko.net/ru/type-foto/fl-fil.html
    Last edited by HERO; 03-31-2011 at 08:33 AM.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

He bores me. =(

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEI IMO. Enneagram could be either 3w2 or 9w8, leaning the latter, so/sp is obvious.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

7w6 is obvious to me. Sings only about money, sp or so stacking.

ESTP or ISTP is also obvious to me, leaning towards ESTP.

i think Ni-INXp

INFp> INTp

dude's one of the smartest people i've ever listened to

I Have Alot of certainty in Ni Dom
    The way He talks here shows Dynamic

i would say the guy at 11m34s is LSI

static speech
    Last edited by Introspector; 05-15-2013 at 07:57 PM.

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

50 Percent, huh?

What?

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey guys, nobody make fun of 50 cent. He got shot nine times!

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

50 Cent: SLE harmonizing
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default 50 Cent [Curtis James Jackson III]

50 Cent: SLE-Ti (Harmonizing subtype)

My ex-boyfriend thought he VI’d SEE.

“ . . . Many [types] wish death upon me/Blood in my eye, dawg and I can't see/I'm trying to be, what I'm destined to be/And [humans] trying to take my life away . . . Better watch how you talk when you talk about me/'Cause I'll come and take your life away/Many men/Many, many, many, many [types]/Wish death upon me/Lord I don't cry no more/Don't look to the sky no more/Have mercy on me . . . I'm the diamond in the dirt that ain't been found/I'm the underground king and I ain't been crowned . . . I walk around . . . chip on my shoulder . . . this beef ain't over / Many men/Many, many, many, many [types]/Wish death upon me/Lord I don't cry no more/ Don't look to the sky no more / Have mercy on me / Have mercy on my soul, somewhere my heart turned cold . . . Death gotta be easy, 'cause life is hard / It'll leave you physically, mentally, and emotionally scarred . . . I don't see only God can judge me, 'cause I see things clear/Quick these crackers will give my black ass a hundred years/I'm like Paulie in good fellas, you can call me the Don/Like Malcolm by any means, with my gun in my palm/Slim switched sides on me . . . I thought we was cool, why you want me to die, homie? . . . Every night I talk to God, but He don't say nothing back / I know He protected me . . . In my nightmares . . . Psych says some [chaotic mystic] put a hex on me . . . Many men/Many, many, many, many [types]/Wish death upon me/Lord I don't cry no more/Don't look to the sky no more/Have mercy on me/Have mercy on my soul, somewhere my heart turned cold/Have mercy on many men, many, many, many, many [types]/Wish death upon me . . .”

‘ . . . I'm innocent in my head/Like a baby born dead/Destination heaven/Sittin' politic with passengers from nine eleven/The Lord's blessin's leave me lyrically inclined/Shit I ain't even got to try to shine/God's the seamstress that tailor fitted my pain/I got scriptures in my brain I could spit at yo dame/Straight out the good book . . . When I die, they'll read this and say a genius wrote it / I grew up without my pops, should that make me bitter? / I caught cases I copped out, does that make me a quitter? . . . These industry [types] ain’t friends: They know how to pretend . . . If ya patiently waitin' to make it through all the hatin' / Debatin' whether or not you can even weather the storm / Unless you lay on the table they operatin' to save you/It's like an angel came to you sent from the heavens above . . . I'm down to sell records but not my soul/Snoop said this in ninety four, “We don't love them hoes”/I got pennies for my thoughts now I'm rich . . .’

“Nobody likes me/Nobody likes me but that's okay/'Cause I don't like y'all anyway/And I don't like y'all anyway/Fuck all y'all! . . . My picture's painted through words that make a blind man see / Scream murder!/(I don't believe you!)/Murder! (Fuck around and leave you!)/Murder!/(I don't believe you!)/Murder, murder!/(Your life's on the line!) . . . These cats always escape reality (when they rhyme) . . .”

“ . . . You know the streets talk/So they'll be no white flags and no peace talks . . . This is a whole different type of war game/See the losers end up in shackles of mfcking chains/Or laid out in the streets leaking out they brains . . . I'll kill you—I ain't playing/Hear what I'm saying, homie, I ain't playing/Catch you slipping, I'm ‘a kill you, I ain't playing/Hear what I'm saying/Homie, I ain't playing . . .”

- Robert Christgau:

http://www.robertchristgau.com/get_a...p?name=50+Cent

The Massacre [Shady/Aftermath/Interscope, 2005]
    He's impossible to love but hard to resist, and though that may not be what he'd prefer, hard to resist will do. All the ugly gangsta lies are here, especially as regards the brutalization of women and the business of death. But they're incidental to the mood of the piece, which is friendly, relaxed, good-humored, and in the groove. As cute as Jay-Z if somewhat less intelligent, 50 throws a party that doesn't quit. I note for the record that Dr. Dre claims production on just two tracks while Eminem takes four, and that "Candy Shop" and "Just a Lil Bit" are both by "Scott Storch for Tuff Jew Productions." A-

Curtis [Interscope, 2007]
    The first giveaway is a lie no less bold-faced with his Connecticut mansion on the trading block: "I ain't fresh out the hood, I still in the hood." The second is a truth all too revealing of the lost urgency of his aesthetic motivation: "I ain't even gotta rap now, life is made." What the two boil down to is that a parvenu mastering pop music for money has turned into a made man running on vanity. I find that this renders his expert trivialization of murder and such rather less piquant, and I think he does too--that an audacious formal delight has become routine. And though his sex talk retains some charm, Eminem's gross-out cameo casts a pall. Is Slim trying to one-up R. Kelly or just his D12 doxy Bizarre? B

Get Rich or Die Tryin' [Shady/Aftermath/Interscope, 2003]
    Gets no cuter as his character unfolds ("What Up Gangsta," "Patiently Waiting") **

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I think he's SEE
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He is SLE
    ILE "Searcher"

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Typings all over the place. Gamma seems good though and he's not ego at all.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Seems LSI. Whatever he is, he is adorable.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

He is adorable. The way he tells Chelsea, "I deserve you" was too cute and he admitted that Twilight made him want to be a vampire. lol I think they had very good chemistry even though it didn't last. I really love their sexual banter. He has so much charisma.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    He is SLE
    Definitely
    ILE "Searcher"

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEI

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLI

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I still think SEI, and likely 9w8 with a 3 fix. His physicality can throw things off, but it's always been pretty clear to me that he was the 'alpha who got in' as far as his allegiance to Em and Shady/Aftermath goes; and his casually charismatic yet somewhat subdued style of expression seems in line with this.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    I still think SEI, and likely 9w8 with a 3 fix. His physicality can throw things off, but it's always been pretty clear to me that he was the 'alpha who got in' as far as his allegiance to Em and Shady/Aftermath goes; and his casually charismatic yet somewhat subdued style of expression seems in line with this.
    I agree with SEI but I always thought his tritype was 358 core 3w4?, 359 archetype would be someone like RZA who I think is core 9w8
    Nothing he does really points to core 9

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Temptations View Post
    I agree with SEI but I always thought his tritype was 358 core 3w4?, 359 archetype would be someone like RZA who I think is core 9w8
    Nothing he does really points to core 9
    He could be a core 3—I'm not as acquainted with him as I am with people like Em and Dre, so it's not completely certain. But he just always seemed kind of naturally dense and somewhat within himself in a way that didn't strike me as just the result of Si-dom, even if Si-sub. He definitely knows how to present himself, but with 3s it's like they're completely housed within the boundaries of whatever image they're adopting; 50 just seems to enjoy the give and take of the game in this regard, which strikes me as non-core 3 fix.

However, if he is a 3, I would think 359 rather than 358. I'm extremely familiar with the latter and he just doesn't have that energy or attitude. 358 is the machine, and even the core 3s of this tritype come across as much more severe and less amenable than 50 always has to me.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He could be a core 3—I'm not as acquainted with him as I am with people like Em and Dre, so it's not completely certain. But he just always seemed kind of naturally dense and somewhat within himself in a way that didn't strike me as just the result of Si-dom, even if Si-sub. He definitely knows how to present himself, but with 3s it's like they're completely housed within the boundaries of whatever image they're adopting; 50 just seems to enjoy the give and take of the game in this regard, which strikes me as non-core 3 fix.

However, if he is a 3, I would think 359 rather than 358. I'm extremely familiar with the latter and he just doesn't have that energy or attitude. 358 is the machine, and even the core 3s of this tritype come across as much more severe and less amenable than 50 always has to me.
    Definitely a very interesting perspective that i'll consider.
    Hmm would you consider some of his moments in rap integration to 3 like for example
    https://youtu.be/vvOjfQt6H8c
    Some videos he does really appear core 9 actually which is why its a very interesting perspective however this video makes me think its a big possibility of him being a 3w4
    I'll check some videos out and get back to this.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Temptations View Post
    Definitely a very interesting perspective that i'll consider.
    Hmm would you consider some of his moments in rap integration to 3 like for example
    https://youtu.be/vvOjfQt6H8c
    Some videos he does really appear core 9 actually which is why its a very interesting perspective however this video makes me think its a big possibility of him being a 3w4
    I'll check some videos out and get back to this.
    I could see how it could suggest an assertive image type, but overall it confirmed my suspicion of 9w8; and yeah, 3 integration seems like the right explanation. When I think of the way he asserted himself, there wasn't the same tactical control over the presentation that you'd get from a 3; he was just leveraging things with a peripheral awareness of this. His entire position seemed to boil down to a somewhat defensive imperturbability, suggesting a lack of regard for things that non-8-included core types would be more phased by. IMO a 3 behaving similarly would be someone like Em (I know many people here will disagree, and I don't really want to debate his type), where the quality of the impact is supposed to fuck with you, not the impact itself.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Curtis James Jackson - 50 Cent - ENFJ - Hamlet

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I'm beginning to wonder if EII.

Contra-flow, sp/sx the sx-subtype, and could agree to 9w8.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

He's a muthafuckin' PIMp.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I could see how it could suggest an assertive image type, but overall it confirmed my suspicion of 9w8; and yeah, 3 integration seems like the right explanation. When I think of the way he asserted himself, there wasn't the same tactical control over the presentation that you'd get from a 3; he was just leveraging things with a peripheral awareness of this. His entire position seemed to boil down to a somewhat defensive imperturbability, suggesting a lack of regard for things that non-8-included core types would be more phased by. IMO a 3 behaving similarly would be someone like Em (I know many people here will disagree, and I don't really want to debate his type), where the quality of the impact is supposed to fuck with you, not the impact itself.
    Yeah 9w8 is a huge possibility on him I think it could be his core now aswell, great call

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EII, SEI or SLI, ethical more likely.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

IEE-Fi 9w8 sp/sx

Watch ten (10) interviews. His cognition primarily centers around interpersonal dynamics and reflexive mirroring (NeFi) in all ten of them.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He's LSI, likely H subtype.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123