Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Fe PoLR: how does it show in ISTps and INTps?

May look like an LSI, but -Te. Metaphor's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think people have a misconception of Fe PoLR, which means inexpressiveness or expressiveness, but I don't think it works like that.

1D Fe is still, at least, capable enough to learn how to express themselves, but the different is, they don't want to show it.

Unless they feel comfortable with the discussion,
    the "comfortable" here means that they will unleash their sarcastical remark and trying to show that they aren't as robotic as they think, they are human, they can speak like what human use to, it's just drained and not that involved, and if they want to be involved, it's too weak to influence people or express themselves, that's why, when many people said that someone is such a nice person, means that they don't know anything about what people are, they don't know how they look like or just don't know them enough to explain how a person actually is.

However, from what I've seen, SLI and ILI are different in showing their emotion,

SLIs would still be capable at manipulating, but it's not as much until they re-charged the battery and fill it at most to its fullest, how? Sleep, everyday, anywhere, anytime, everywhere, just sleep, they don't want to be annoyed at all, just sleep, don't disturb me, don't try to annoy me with some kind of annoying things and they'll be fine, or if not, they will bite, obviously. I used to use people as experiments, people are samples, samples are people, they got into a survey, questionnaire, and polling to be sampled, to know its quality and its perfection, when it's fragile, it means they aren't capable enough to live on their own.

ILIs are different, their energy is the opposite, it can't be recharged, when it's dead, it's dead, over, you can't take it back, and just demonstrated their roboticness in front of people, still a robot, a better robot that SLI it seems. SLIs, according to someone, it's like a giant puppet, only moved when it's moved by someone else, but they will do it, just do it, nothing much apart from it.
    Last edited by Metaphor; 08-28-2021 at 10:00 AM. Reason: OCD struck me again, disproportionate paragraph.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CTzu View Post
    I think people have a misconception of Fe PoLR, which means inexpressiveness or expressiveness, but I don't think it works like that.

1D Fe is still, at least, capable enough to learn how to express themselves, but the different is, they don't want to show it.

Unless they feel comfortable with the discussion,
    the "comfortable" here means that they will unleash their sarcastical remark and trying to show that they aren't as robotic as they think, they are human, they can speak like what human use to, it's just drained and not that involved, and if they want to be involved, it's too weak to influence people or express themselves, that's why, when many people said that someone is such a nice person, means that they don't know anything about what people are, they don't know how they look like or just don't know them enough to explain how a person actually is.

However, from what I've seen, SLI and ILI are different in showing their emotion,

SLIs would still be capable at manipulating, but it's not as much until they re-charged the battery and fill it at most to its fullest, how? Sleep, everyday, anywhere, anytime, everywhere, just sleep, they don't want to be annoyed at all, just sleep, don't disturb me, don't try to annoy me with some kind of annoying things and they'll be fine, or if not, they will bite, obviously. I used to use people as experiments, people are samples, samples are people, they got into a survey, questionnaire, and polling to be sampled, to know its quality and its perfection, when it's fragile, it means they aren't capable enough to live on their own.

ILIs are different, their energy is the opposite, it can't be recharged, when it's dead, it's dead, over, you can't take it back, and just demonstrated their roboticness in front of people, still a robot, a better robot that SLI it seems. SLIs, according to someone, it's like a giant puppet, only moved when it's moved by someone else, but they will do it, just do it, nothing much apart from it.

Conclusion:
    SLI is able to express themselves rather than ILI, but they need a recharge to do it. SLI is always calm, ILI is just neurotic.
    neuroticism has nothing to do with Fe polr

May look like an LSI, but -Te. Metaphor's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Corrected then, that's what my ILE friend said.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The reason Fe PoLR is such an apparent weakness is that it is little dick 2D Fi expressed without any Fe. So it really does a good job of making them look pathetic.

As all "Hidden Agendas" do.

Their ideas about Fi seem dull and uninspired yet they think these ideas are deeply profound and spout them off as if no one has thought of them before.

They rigidly hold onto their judgments about people and behavior and generally act like an asshole when talking about them with people.

When I see a Fi creative talk to them I'm relieved that at least they have each other. Because Fi creatives are a whole other story I won't get into. But they can be annoying too.

This doesn't really annoy me all that often, but when it does it really does. It's not so much when they aren't using Fe, but when they are trying to use it that annoys me.

Their attempts to joke with me are taken all wrong, they just come off as rude and unnecessarily confrontational.

It's just like a reversal of an xLE and ExI interaction.
    The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

Banned
    TIM
    EII-Ne 6w5 SP/SX 629
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default @pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !

https://t.me/pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram Make 1000% and more within 1 day, join channel @pump_upp !

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by EUDAEMONIUM View Post
    The reason Fe PoLR is such an apparent weakness is that it is little dick 2D Fi expressed without any Fe. So it really does a good job of making them look pathetic.

As all "Hidden Agendas" do.

Their ideas about Fi seem dull and uninspired yet they think these ideas are deeply profound and spout them off as if no one has thought of them before.

They rigidly hold onto their judgments about people and behavior and generally act like an asshole when talking about them with people.

When I see a Fi creative talk to them I'm relieved that at least they have each other. Because Fi creatives are a whole other story I won't get into. But they can be annoying too.

This doesn't really annoy me all that often, but when it does it really does. It's not so much when they aren't using Fe, but when they are trying to use it that annoys me.

Their attempts to joke with me are taken all wrong, they just come off as rude and unnecessarily confrontational.

It's just like a reversal of an xLE and ExI interaction.
    Small dick Ti cannot comprehend big brain jokes.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Ignoring others emotions and or prodding back
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    Ignoring others emotions and or prodding back
    Emotions are only valid if they have a good reason behind them. Don't come crying near me 'cause you've broken your last gen Iphone.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910