Thread: Fe PoLR: how does it show in ISTps and INTps?

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have a good example of Fe POLR in action: getting physically ill thinking about the emotional exchange you're expected to participate in when leaving a loved one at an airport. I think I've developed a serious phobia of airports because of this, like for real. It's really so bad I start trying to rehearse how I should act days before....like if i'm going to fake cry or if I should give them a hug or wtf to do. It doesn't help I have to do this exchange nearly every other month. I effing hate it. Or dance clubs when you're expected to be all showy and expressive. I get physically ill at the thought.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    I have a good example of Fe POLR in action: getting physically ill thinking about the emotional exchange you're expected to participate in when leaving a loved one at an airport. I think I've developed a serious phobia of airports because of this, like for real. It's really so bad I start trying to rehearse how I should act days before....like if i'm going to fake cry or if I should give them a hug or wtf to do. It doesn't help I have to do this exchange nearly every other month. I effing hate it. Or dance clubs when you're expected to be all showy and expressive. I get physically ill at the thought.
    ha, i feel the same way. Well except the phobia... I dont feel phobic of places or situations because of that. I dont like long showy goodbyes, but then afterwards i'm always worried that someone might think i was indifferent to their departure, or that they might think I dont consider them a good friend if i just give them a hug and send them on their way. And then the overanalyzing begins.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx