Thread: Fe PoLR: how does it show in ISTps and INTps?

Threaded View

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In model G, Brake function (PoLR) is paired with Creative (demonstrative). Essentially, the type doesn’t want to use their Brake function as that slows them down. ILI and SLI want Fe to be provided for them so it frees them from trying to create something out of nothing (D subtypes won’t have much trouble) so they can use Ti to execute the Management (lead). Fe Brake is generally exhibited as being in bad moods and then causing the atmosphere to be in a bad mood too. Although, I’ve read that SLI tend to have variable mood swings more so than ILI who tends to be in a foul mood if they’re in a foul environment. 7 Brake has minimum energy and because Brake is paired with 2 Creative which is part of the social mission block, this creates inflation (or maybe inflammation is a better word?) of “information” rather than energy which means that efforts are in vain. The person often feels overwhelmed and pressured by society to use that function so they may try hard with Brake but end up not being very effective (hot air) and it frustrates them.

Exposing a person to their Brake/PoLR isn’t enough to stop them or piss them off. They could be a subtype that has developed Brake so that obscures it.
    Last edited by Lolita; 01-28-2021 at 01:10 PM.