Fe polr: I don't show my emotion to strangers. For my close friends, I ẹnjoy showing a little bit lively emotion (ESFp style). I have never show any negative emotions to others. Even when I appear to be angry, I'm just pretending to be angry so I can shut people down and get some alone-quiet time. Anyway, I rather keep the emotions to myself.

Quote Originally Posted by dead account View Post
I remember going to a meetup for japanese culture a couple of months ago and me and a couple of other people had a casual talk about covid and then an ILI joined in (he looked like the comic book guy from the simpsons, only thinner). everyone was saying how bad the whole situation is and he just casually mentions that covid is like natural selection, it eliminates the weak. he later also mentioned out of nowhere that he really hates working with other people and prefers to be alone. the whole situation got really awkward because everyone just wanted to connect with random people who have similar interests and this one ILI pretty much ruined the whole light-hearted emotional atmosphere.

I guess that's an example.
I think this person was just purely arrogant and stupid. Even if I ever think like that, I'll never say a word because making people dislike me isn't a smart move, and it do me no good. You don't need Fe to understand something like that.

But I do say harmless things that are normal to me but weird to others. I known its weird to them but I like to see people's speechless reaction so I say it anyway lol