Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fe PoLR: how does it show in ISTps and INTps?

Hybrid View

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    I will give you 2 examples of Fe polr.

1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

I really pwnd those bitches hehe. Thanks due to my Fe polr!
    ahahahahahaha, great stuff
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1)
    I am going to learn from the best and bite off this line, you're the man Jarno.
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

1)

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by incognito View Post

1)
    It would have been more appropriate to query you on the size of your feet.
    in that case I would have asked her how big her mouth was.

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1)

2)

I really pwnd those bitches hehe. Thanks due to my Fe polr!
    Fe polr makes me feel some Fe!!!!!!!!

Awesome
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

looks sort of like napoleon dynamite.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As a PoLR I believe it is necessary to limit the emotional gauge, in the sense that emotions affect one's personal state. Sometimes immediate emotions are lacking reason, meaning since the response in our brains are bounded to our immediate acknowledging of intentions in others (as it is also in sensing pleasure or discomfort) and since our immediate functional thinking is most often biased by our experience and memories and expectations, the direct emotional display is in many cases flawed.

If functional thinking is filled with stereotypical cognition, meaning that the apperception of the object that builds one's semiotics is disoriented, this lack of rationality also permeates into the affective and then behavioral components of attitude, thus limiting the further coming analysis, eventually resulting in harmful judgment of value and then disastrous critical thinking.

By reconsidering the perception of what is happening in recognition of our participation in giving meaning most problems and misunderstandings can be avoided.

I also hate drama queens. Controlling emotions helps in controlling one's sensing experience. Letting a tsunami of biochemicals fill your emotional experience just drugs you into nonsense.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Theta, that's a good post because it's a reflection of Fi values, sensitive to subjects own emotions rather than the object's enthrallment of emotions and the serious nature of ILI.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They lack the ability to contribute. Everything they do is for themselves. They also ignore proper responses. They wait for others to make a move then criticize them.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

They are watching the change in their internal states more so than being outside of themselves; quite natural; they are introverts.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazedratsshadow View Post
    They lack the ability to contribute. Everything they do is for themselves. They also ignore proper responses. They wait for others to make a move then criticize them.
    DING DING DING.
    Poker faces, don't do shit, so you get riled up to get things done and then they criticize you for small mistakes, any mistake really.

Banned
    TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    As opposed to, say, Fi polr?
    My ILE ex-boyfriend would have been Fi-polr. I know that I would sometimes try to 'talk about our relationship' with him, and he would get extremely upset and angry and would even start yelling (although this was during a time period when he was drinking a lot of alcohol, so that partly explains the yelling).

He said he didn't like to talk about our relationship, because whenever we first met and started dating, I told him that I knew in advance that I wouldn't be marrying him, because I didn't feel that we were completely right for each other. So he was sensitive about that subject. He would have extreme reactions like wanting me to make one choice or the other, marry him or completely break up with him. I couldn't talk to him about any kind of relationship-improvement topics like, 'This is how you and I talk to each other, can we change how we do this?' or anything. He would start yelling about 'psychobabble.'

He would often talk about the people at his job and how they interacted with each other. Now that I think about it, his impressions were always negative, like 'so-and-so is sucking this person's dick, so-and-so is out to get everybody, so-and-so is a lying, cheating, stealing whatever' etc. He didn't talk about positive, healthy, desirable types of relationships. (Then again, now that I remember this, he often complained about the manager who I believe was an LSI, which would have been his supervisee, so of course it's quite likely he could see a lot of flaws in that person.)

So that's my firsthand impression of a Fi-Polr.

As for myself being a Fe-polr, I am very slow to understand why people are expressing particular emotions while they're having a conversation. There are particular people at work (it's a female EIE, actually, who does this the most) who, when she has a conversation, almost every word she says, every moment, has a changing 'musical pitch,' as though she is expressing one emotion after another. And I can't see why the emotions are doing that. She'll talk to someone else and I just can't follow what's going on. So I can't jump in and join them. They'll insult each other playfully and that kind of thing, or take offense at something, and I can't tell if it's a serious offense or a pretend offense, and often, I just look at them and laugh. So if some person stands off to the side laughing at you, but not joining in the conversation and the insult-throwing, that person might not be competent enough at that particular form of Fe.

I also feel as though my emotions are DIFFERENT from everyone else's. How can they possibly all get excited about some football game? Everyone will cheer about that and I don't care at all. Somehow it's like all my interests and all the things I care about are always different from what the majority of people feel.

I was working with an ESE guy the other day, and I asked him something about the people playing bingo in the lobby at McDonald's. I asked him what the prize was for winning, and he said, free food. Then he made some disparaging comment about 'old people' (I can't recall exactly what he said). All of a sudden, I disagreed with him and was offended that he had called them 'old people' in that tone of voice. Even though I myself might sometimes find old people annoying, and in that respect, I might sometimes agree with that disparaging tone, I still kept thinking of exceptions and reasons why old people are good instead of bad. So I don't want to express the feeling of annoyance at old people, because I don't think it applies to all old people, all of the time, and I would feel like I was being insincere. But even though I disagreed with him, I said nothing at all, I just laughed because I was shocked. If I had felt stronger at expressing feelings, I might have tried to argue with him that 'old people aren't always bad.'

So when I express a feeling, I might want that feeling to always apply to that particular thing, instead of changing? Like, all old people are good, all the time? Maybe that's part of what Fe-polr means.

Also, I can't see how one feeling leads to another, at high speed. Like I can't change a negative feeling into something funny or optimistic.

Or like it's 'not okay' to express certain feelings because those feelings are 'bad' and I should just keep them to myself. (So, disliking old people is a 'bad feeling' that you shouldn't express.) I could open up and tell people about my life, but it would only depress them, and I don't like to create a negative mood in all the people around me and bring them down. It's like my mood and my life just don't fit in with everyone else's.

I'm not sure if I'm even talking about the right thing or not, but I figured I'd say something.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Some Fe PoLR descriptions . . .

Some Fe PoLR descriptions sound like they are about emotionless droids.

I don't get that. I know SLIs and ILIs are not emotionless droids (at least, not more than other types, and not because of their socionics type), so what gives?

Also, I have seen it here that Fe = emotion, which lends itself to the Fe PoLR = emotionless droid theme.

What do you think about this? What does Fe PoLR really mean??

TIM
    Te-ILI; 5w6 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Vulnerable Fe does not mean you don't have emotions. It means that you are not consciously fully aware of your emotions, you don't care much about them, you cannot always express them in a way that would fit the situation and you cannot handle the subtleties related to emotions and emotional states. Often when those people express feelings they do so in a childish manner either overdoing it or showing too little, cause they are not really sure what is the right amount of display that would correspond to their inner state.
    Although with experience people with vulnerable Fe become better at expressing their emotions and handling emotional situations, though they would probably rather not do it if they have other options.

TIM
    SLI 5w6
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't see Fe PoLR as indicating being emotionless at all. Some are very emotional but I notice a seeming lack of awareness of the surrounding emotional atmosphere or slowness in grasping emotional cues from people's body language, voice, and facial expression. They seem to struggle in manipulating their own body language and expression to convey emotions more than others. Some seem consciously aware of this ineptitude, though, and try to cover it up, even going so far as beaming out of nowhere with their smiles and it sort of takes me by surprise but it's really cute, nonetheless.

I wish I had more practical examples, but my fav vlogger, Zinnia Jones, is most often criticzed for lack of inflection in delivery. Granted ZJ does get accusations of coming off as robotic, but it's not necessarily like that all the time. I can also see it in a group when the group feels unfavorably towards the ILI (not as much experience with SLIs) and I wonder if the ILI knows it as they go on to speak nonchalantly in spite of the atmosphere. I find myself, then, getting antsy and trying to insert subtle comments or steer the conversation so that emotions don't spill over onto the odd man out.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually, there's something I missed when I first read the first post in the thread by you, Mea.

If Person B has Fe PoLR, then so do I. Even if not PoLR. I at least don't value Fe if Fe is what Person A is propelling.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    Actually, there's something I missed when I first read the first post in the thread by you, Mea.

If Person B has Fe PoLR, then so do I. Even if not PoLR. I at least don't value Fe if Fe is what Person A is propelling.
    clearly you've thought this situation out very, very thoroughly. i bow to you for your penetrating insight and remarkable open-mindedness. allow me to kiss your toenails, o great one.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post

No, you just have weak and unconscious Fe which means you just don't think about it sometimes. Did it really piss you off that you were corrected, or were you maybe glad that it happened so you can maybe recognize that kind of thing better in the future? Even if the situation isn't necessarily analagous?
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    No, you just have weak and unconscious Fe which means you just don't think about it sometimes. Did it really piss you off that you were corrected, or were you maybe glad that it happened so you can maybe recognize that kind of thing better in the future? Even if the situation isn't necessarily analagous?
    To be honest, it annoyed me. It was like a crab, picking at me.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dee View Post
    you don't have an Fe polr. you have it as dual-seeking as you always want people to have joyful times around, where a lot of laughter and emotional talk and behavior is involved, deeply spiritual or dramatic though or just pure romantic, Se Fe external world. you love when someone is being honest and direct with you, using dynamic imagination and bringing you to various weird emotional states that shake you up and make you feel alive.
    You're missing the point. Basically, I'm apparently part of a Fe/Ti valuing quadra. However, I agree with what Mea said; hence, how can it possibly be related to Fe PoLR.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i'd say that's Fi. what is socially polite is very much Fi as it is also about social norms of behavior towards eachother.
    I personally think that's entirely incorrect.

Anyway, just to clarify, I just simply could not understand why the hell would be people be so concerned with what is "polite to others".

And to answer hellothere, person B is my friend's(close friend of mine) best friend.

I was thinking, do I really have to act like that to actually succeed in this society? Why does all of you (not intending to offend, but the alphas said that, an ENTp and ESFj) think that I need to act a certain way to be able to work??

Also, question. Would an ethical type(ExFp) ever receive comments like that? I agree with the point it could be not valuing Fe... yet...

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if you read my next post you would have found one version to your answer.
    No. Sorry to inform you A is Alpha. An Alpha SF.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Godamn Fe polrs.

The usual Warning; This is a mini rant on Fe polrs and any weak Fe type really and though true, is subjective will probably be offensive to them and is essentially shit talking.

Typical Fe polr or even role:
    They act butthurt and think I'm a wierdo if I add any dramatic effect, pepper in jokes, embellishments etc. If I say anything thats not literally true (even with FUCKING OBVIOUS voice tone or modulation for effect) they just fucking don't get it. Fe roles will give a tiny bit of acknoledegment but totally fucking distort the essence and make a shitty fucking joke. Again they act paranoid around any Fe they haven't seen or expirienced. A fe creative could be trolling the polr and they would just take you literally. ILI's seem to not understand personal emotions as being as a complex physical, emotional dynamic mechanism.
    Seriously you may be Fe polr but don't act like a fucking moron and think Fe types are wierd MMK? Thank you, don't come again, fuckoff.
    Simple example that non Fe types will still manage to criticize and not understand:
    Me: What can I marinate portabello mushroms in?
    ILI: (in slow measured, low key speech): You could use soy sauce
    Me interjecting quickly: Ugh I can't handle soy sauce right now. (*Wretch*)
    Him: What? Cue irrelevant body of NiTe information to try and convice me that theres no logical reason to wretch from soy sauce.
    Me: your a fucking idiot.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I say things that are not literally true for dramatic effect sometimes. Am I Fe PoLR? Yes. Do I like soy sauce? I sure as fuck do.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)

Why are you so mad?

EDIT: Also, why couldn't you handle soy sauce?
    Last edited by nil; 04-20-2011 at 05:00 AM.

Coldest of the Socion EyeSeeCold's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nil View Post
    Why are you so mad?
    (i)NTFS

An ILI at rest tends to remain at rest
    and an ILI in motion is probably not an ILI

31.9FM KICE Radio ♫ *56K Warning*
    My work on Inert/Contact subtypes

Socionics Visual Identification(V.I.) Database
    Socionics Tests Database
    Comprehensive List of Socionics Sites

Fidei Defensor

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by EyeSeeCold View Post
    LOL!! I love this photo.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

Mentioned
    914 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nil View Post
    EDIT: Also, why couldn't you handle soy sauce?
    lol

Fe polr is awesome.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fe polr is taking everything literally? I missed that.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Corrected:

Quote Originally Posted by jughead View Post
    Me: In what can I marinate portabello mushrooms?
    ILI, in slow, measured, low-key speech: You could use soy sauce.
    Me, interjecting quickly: Ugh I can't handle soy sauce right now. (*retch*)
    Him: What? [Cue irrelevant body of NiTe information to try convincing me that there's no logical reason to retch from soy sauce.]
    Me: You're a fucking idiot.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

elings

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yes feelings.
    i think i finally had a breakthrough with ashton.

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fe polrs have an agenda for what they want to talk about, and it seems unaffected by whether you care or even need to hear it. Also they will selectively acknowledge what you say to them.

Coldest of the Socion EyeSeeCold's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jughead View Post
    A fe creative could be trolling the polr and they would just take you literally.
    Lol I was trolling you about prostates and you took it literally.

Also:

Quote Originally Posted by crazedratsshadow View Post
    Fe polrs have an agenda for what they want to talk about, and it seems unaffected by whether you care or even need to hear it. Also they will selectively acknowledge what you say to them.
    (i)NTFS

An ILI at rest tends to remain at rest
    and an ILI in motion is probably not an ILI

31.9FM KICE Radio ♫ *56K Warning*
    My work on Inert/Contact subtypes

Socionics Visual Identification(V.I.) Database
    Socionics Tests Database
    Comprehensive List of Socionics Sites

Fidei Defensor

TIM
    ILE/ENTp
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

-PoLR:

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just think of Fe-polrs as kind of untactful. Shrug. Like they just say things because they're true (or because they perceive them to be true). They may sometimes be aware of the emotional impact they know they will cause (especially ILIs, I assume), simply because they have caused said impact before, but they will not consciously consider that as a factor in whether or not to say what's on their mind (I think that they may have some awareness/enjoyment of inflicting emotional pain or giving emotional pleasure, but it is one floor below top-of-mind in almost all cases, even though it may be willed just as strongly). Fi-polrs are the same way, except Fe-polrs say things in sort of a dry, "I just observed this" way, and Fi-polrs say things in a, "just admit it, this is the only thing that makes sense," way.

Or maybe it's more accurate to say that Fe-polrs are ignorant as to the Fe gestural content of what they're saying, the implied content, as opposed to the explicit content. Like, if an Fe-polr describes something that you do wrong as wrong, they are merely noting a fact. But they are ignoring the implied gestural content: criticizing me implies that you judge me, dislike me, find me insufficient---it constitutes a slight, not necessarily by content, but by form. When you say, "you did that wrong," it is not the fact or content that I am taking issue with (I may know very well that I did it wrong), but rather the gesture, the form. It's the difference between "Is that your choice?" and "You look very stupid when you do that line reading." The actual content is not all that different. But the form (which implies another sort of content) is very different. Fe-polrs don't necessarily pick up those differences in form. Fi-polrs can be trained to pick up on differences in form, but perhaps have issues with content? I dunno, that would be neat. Anyway, Fe-egos, being naturally diplomatic, only use blunt forms with the intention of giving offense, and so they assume, when they see that form, that offense is intended (and sometimes it is, but, as stated, the offense is not the top-of-mind purpose of the Te-valuer's statement).

For instance I dislike movie scores in which the composer and director attempt to engender a hoped-for emotional response in me that the film has failed to produce. The music intrudes upon my personal experience of the characters as they're portrayed and seeks to impose a "correct" feeling toward them that is dictated by the director. No doubt some find this emotional steering welcome but to me it feels as if I'm being subjected to a cheap instrument of coercion by moviemakers who fall short of true artistry.
    Eh. I often feel this way too though. If you didn't earn the emotion fairly, don't try to cheat to get me to feel sad, when your story was just really stupid. I think that Fe-polrs are likely to feel this way more often though. Like I dunno, I have a higher tolerance, so if it's something that I've already bought into mostly, I'm willing to make up the gap for it out of respect of its sheet likeability. Like Disney movies (except Toy Story 3, which earned its emotionality as far as I'm concerned). Up wasn't *actually* as sad as the music suggested---but I was willing to overlook it, because the emotional music assisted me in feeling a feeling I wanted to feel, even if the movie was not a perfectly sufficient ground for said feeling. Fe-polrs are probably less likely/willing to grant that sort of suspension of disbelief.

So you know: slightly type related, but not absolutely (like everything else).
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silverchris9 View Post
    I just think of Fe-polrs as kind of untactful. Shrug. Like they just say things because they're true (or because they perceive them to be true). They may sometimes be aware of the emotional impact they know they will cause (especially ILIs, I assume), simply because they have caused said impact before, but they will not consciously consider that as a factor in whether or not to say what's on their mind.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silverchris9 View Post
    I just think of Fe-polrs as kind of untactful. Shrug.
    Tact is generally an afterthought. If it's prioritized then it's usually deliberated upon too much to be timely and the result is often stilted and weird.

They may sometimes be aware of the emotional impact they know they will cause (especially ILIs, I assume), simply because they have caused said impact before, but they will not consciously consider that as a factor in whether or not to say what's on their mind
    This breaks down a few different ways for me:

• Interest in factuality overrides interpersonal considerations.
    • A knack for homing in on defects leads me to opine on unmentionables.
    • An attraction to disquieting subjects makes me more comfortable with them than my weaker-stomached interlocutors might like.
    • A quick risk calculation made before uttering risque or otherwise dicey comments errs on the side of "oops".
    • Risk calculation is bypassed and toes are stepped on inadvertently.
    • I push buttons to gauge responses, sometimes alienating people in the process.
    • Attempts at mending fences with more appeals to facts and logic rather than simple contrition only compounds the original offense.
    • I dislike a motherfucker and will gladly use any pretext to twist his teats.

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Fe PoLR

We were having a chat on shoutbox about PoLRs and I mentioned this:

"I make jokes and try to make sure everyone in a group i am in is happy and in good spirits, i wonder if that's me trying to compensate for Fe PoLR I dunno"

I thought i'd put it out there on a thread for feedback on Fe PoLR and for suggestions on how to handle it, what if anything I should do different etc.

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dunno, i'd say that it's kinda making use of Fe, so not necessarily "compensating".

I don't notice your Fe polr so i'm useless here

BabyGiraffeOut

*swirls cape and disappears into the night*

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast