Thread: Which type gets laid the most?

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Default Which type gets laid the most?

Since, there are so many threads that involve sex, I figured I'll take it to the next level.

I wonder which type has the ability to get laid most of the time and which type is the horniest and wants to have sex about 9 times a day. Everyone should give intelligent unsexually biased opinion on this matter on why they believe this is so. If you wish, you can even mention the amount of times you got laid to help find out the truth.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENFp, ESTp, ENTp.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by discojoe
    ENFp, ESTp, ENTp.
    Well, I agree with everything except the ENFp part. I wish it were true though, I'm still a virgin and I'm 19. Though it mainly has due with me dissappearing out of nowhere when I get close to a girl. I am able to charm a girl, but I lack the courage to ask one out.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Young_and_Confused
    ENFp, ESTp, ENTp.
    Well, I agree with everything except the ENFp part. I wish it were true though, I'm still a virgin and I'm 19. Though it mainly has due with me dissappearing out of nowhere when I get close to a girl. I am able to charm a girl, but I lack the courage to ask one out.
    Ne + Se + Ti = sex time in the land of copulation. ENFps get laid because they're good at lying about being smart, and chicks dig intelligence.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

ENFp, ESTp, ENTp.
    Ne + Se + Ti = sex time in the land of copulation. ENFps get laid because they're good at lying about being smart, and chicks dig intelligence.
    That's true, but there are so many other factors involved. I tend to act like a crazy child most of the time in front of girls, though I point out things in life or anything that I find to be ridiculous with my and it seems to work well. I usually just be myself most of the time.

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So this is basically asking what type among single guys gets laid most? LOL
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

This is a very stupid thread. Though I'm sure it will be six pages long by the end of the evening. How sad.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sycophant
    This is a very stupid thread. Though I'm sure it will be six pages long by the end of the evening. How sad.
    AWW SARA NEEDS A HUG

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am pretty much writting this with the risk that some idiot is going to think "I am getting laid more than this guy, therefore his opinion is invalid." But, I seriously doubt that the general consensus on what types get laid more than others is really statistically that valid.

For example, you can make a statement like "XXXX types gets laid more than any other type," but if it is also equally true that "most XXXX types are rigidly religious and only have sex in the bounds of marriage," as well as true that "XXXX types do not grow up until they are 30 and are not really mature enough to have a relationship until that time." I think that is putting things into a more appropiate context ...

So, basically this is a long-winded and logical way for me to say this thread has leaned to a level of stupidity that I think should be avoided by most of us.

Quote Originally Posted by rmcnew
    I am pretty much writting this with the risk that some idiot is going to think "I am getting laid more than this guy, therefore his opinion is invalid." But, I seriously doubt that the general consensus on what types get laid more than others is really statistically that valid.

For example, you can make a statement like "XXXX types gets laid more than any other type," but if it is also equally true that "most XXXX types are rigidly religious and only have sex in the bounds of marriage," as well as true that "XXXX types do not grow up until they are 30 and are not really mature enough to have a relationship until that time." I think that is putting things into a more appropiate context ...

So, basically this is a long-winded and logical way for me to say this thread has leaned to a level of stupidity that I think should be avoided by most of us.
    Thank you McNew. <3

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BUT NOT ME

Creepy-aurora_faerie

i get laid the most out of alll the people here in the forum that have registered in all time

Creepy-aurora_faerie

okay seriously....

i have no idea.

i as an INFp dont think about how many times i could get laid.
    i enjoy sex though. very much. like a lot.
    i can probably be aroused from almost any state if someone knows how to do it properly. except if i have a stomach ache. thats probably the only time that its impossible.

i think i have the ability to get laid as much as i want, seeing as im a fairly attractive and out going/likeable young woman, but i don't want any std's or to have a bunch of guys stick their wangs in me cause its kinda gross if there is too many. you know.

but i love sex. like...a lot.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A hot female INFp.
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

Creepy-aurora_faerie

Quote Originally Posted by Kim
    Quote Originally Posted by aurora_faerie
    okay seriously....

i have no idea.

i as an INFp dont think about how many times i could get laid.
    i enjoy sex though. very much. like a lot.
    i can probably be aroused from almost any state if someone knows how to do it properly. except if i have a stomach ache. thats probably the only time that its impossible.

i think i have the ability to get laid as much as i want, seeing as im a fairly attractive and out going/likeable young woman, but i don't want any std's or to have a bunch of guys stick their wangs in me cause its kinda gross if there is too many. you know.

but i love sex. like...a lot.
    Kelly...too much information....

no such thing

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Transigent
    Some strange observations:

ENFp doesn't seem to like to "pursue" as much as some other types. Usually there are quite a few folks who are "waiting" for the ENFp to initiate something (which they never quite do to the extent that is needed.)

ENTp is the type that is so distant and secretly intellectually arrogant, that most other types can't comprehend HOW that person can even get laid. However, it is precicely this "aloofness" that attracts people to this person. That, coupled with a touch of innocence makes for some...interesting observations.

ENTj can be the most annoying type when they are being angry arrogant asses. Maybe girls would like them if they stopped arguing about how "only idiots subscribe to Rational Industrial Postmodernist Economics." All in all just scary people in general...
    Hah! I sound like all 3 of these!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENTj can be the most annoying type when they are being angry arrogant asses. Maybe girls would like them if they stopped arguing about how "only idiots subscribe to Rational Industrial Postmodernist Economics." All in all just scary people in general...
    hah
    lol

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENFp doesn't seem to like to "pursue" as much as some other types. Usually there are quite a few folks who are "waiting" for the ENFp to initiate something (which they never quite do to the extent that is needed.)

ENTp is the type that is so distant and secretly intellectually arrogant, that most other types can't comprehend HOW that person can even get laid. However, it is precicely this "aloofness" that attracts people to this person. That, coupled with a touch of innocence makes for some...interesting observations.

INTj can be summed up in one perfect line: "Got to be good lookin' cuz he's so hard to see..." Will wallow in excruciating nothingness waiting for the other person to make the move.

ESFp relationships almost always follow a "prototype" of a typical relationship of some sort. Like they were all lifted straight out of a movie and planted in real life for our amusement.

ESTp aren't actually as obnoxious as an E, S, T, and P would lead you to believe. Often they are mature and solid people, with a perfect amount of zanyness. They have just the "right" amount of relationship problems....almost too perfect...

Wow you're very good =D

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Which type gets laid the most? I think that is too much of an individual thing to generalize.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INTj can be summed up in one perfect line: "Got to be good lookin' cuz he's so hard to see..." Will wallow in excruciating nothingness waiting for the other person to make the move.
    And then there's Mr. Darcy.

(aka: "the Fitz" )
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To everything there is a season,
    a time for every purpose under the sun.
    A time to be born and a time to die;
    a time to kill and a time to heal ...
    a time to lose and a time to seek;
    a time for war and a time for peace.

I just found it to be an interesting group of ideas.

But this has nothing to do with the general purpose of the thread..
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Creepy-

ESFp relationships almost always follow a "prototype" of a typical relationship of some sort. Like they were all lifted straight out of a movie and planted in real life for our amusement.

ESTp aren't actually as obnoxious as an E, S, T, and P would lead you to believe. Often they are mature and solid people, with a perfect amount of zanyness. They have just the "right" amount of relationship problems....almost too perfect...

*worships Transigent*

I agree about ESTps, btw.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

AND

Ahhhh....and type really does correspond to penis size.

*Shakes head, noone really understands a joke these days*

Surely, I'm just going along with the trend, I knew it was stupid from the start. Though, look at the penis thread and the booty smack, damn they seem to be along those lines and they haven't bothered you guys at all. I would have to assume that you think those threads are incredibly intelligent and deal with the complex matters of life that everyone should touch upon.

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

That is sooooo true!!! and explains why I don't have a girlfriend and I'm still a virgin. The sad thing is, I kind of know the girls that wait for me, but then I think they give up waiting after a while. If only I had the courage to take it to the next level....

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That is sooooo true!!! and explains why I don't have a girlfriend and I'm still a virgin. The sad thing is, I kind of know the girls that wait for me, but then I think they give up waiting after a while. If only I had the courage to take it to the next level....
    Woah! I swar to God I do this exactly the way you say it!

Creepy-pokeball

"...and yes, I am allowed to say this because have been known to do the same thing! "

Uh, no.

Creepy-male

hah that Pardon? seemed so arrogant to me but I agree full hearted with you man, being a pussy is what I suffer to alot, just got to get my balls screwed on tight and take the initiative and things usually work out way better than envisioned.

Creepy-pokeball

It's about the thought pattern. Just because one refers to themself as X does not mean it is appropriate to refer to other's as X. Nothing has changed by this behavior except excusing it all together which means nothing in reality.

Creepy-male

hey I am not to debate what you (Jadae) are man, I am just saying I have had my times where I've just been a pussy and I have seen it in alot of people too, I dunno you though and I cannot rightfully judge the facts of your existance besides things from this forum

Creepy-male

yeah I do to, but I felt as though it was directed as a defense towards being labeled a pussy -- it may be philosphically true though, but I didn't have time to read it all through, though I am sure it is interesting

Creepy-pokeball

Trans is correct. The word itself does not bother me but I am not everyone here, obviously, and were trying to be more considerate as of late.

Creepy-male

and I guess you two were in this together when you disagreed with him from the beginning about his "right" to say it ....

Creepy-pokeball

It is not of waste. It is of current concern within the forum in order to preserve the meaning of said forum.

Creepy-male

I do speak for everyone here, and I say that anybody who has a problem with it needs to get over themselves.
    as far as I am concerned your not my self appointed leader and I take that in offense, so wheres your consideration as of late in this instance, because obviously I thought you were trying to make considerations as of late for "everyone here" which it seems you did from the words of Jadea or w/e because you aren't everybody... so as I understand it you speak for everyone yet you are not everyone... how convienent, it appears I've been squelched, which is ironic because wasn't this whole issue started by a couple of words?

Creepy-male

well then that makes sense, hard to tell over the internet

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What a wonderful contribution courtesy HaveLucidDreamz(and by the way: OKAY. FUUUUCK. I WILL.).
    asd

Creepy-male

thanks for the compliment, just trying to pull my weight and contribute to incredibly profound meaning this topic orginally had...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

are you like pissed cause i'm not having lucid dreams?

dude, i'm like

way sorry.
    asd

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well joke or no joke. I'm an ENTP and don't think anyone ever described me as aloof. I'm very outgoing and friendly to everyone. The detachment comes when I need to think about something, my feelings don't so much come into the picture. I just need to feel comfortable with someone before there is much intimacy. That comfort sometimes takes time because its more of a mental connection. I don't reveal my whole self to just anyone.

Honestly though, I hate the whole dating thing. The thought of going on some date with a stranger scares the hell out of me and if some stranger tries to pick me up that makes me kind of nervous too.
    Polly
    ENTP

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, here's my contribution.

Let's break it down:

getting laid = attracting target sex * being exposed to opportunities * being ok with casual sex * sex drive

These variables oughta be discussed individually

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast