Thread: Delta stereotypes [INFj, ISTp, ENFp, ESTj]

Hybrid View

Creepy-Cyclops

Default Delta stereotypes [INFj, ISTp, ENFp, ESTj]

ISTp stereotypes

Booze and Love:

*The traditional ISTp aphrodisiac appears to be 12 pints, followed by a greasy hamburger supper.

*The ISTp attempts to reassure his girlfriend by saying "Look, I told you I loved you months ago, so lets assume that I still do until I let you know otherwise"

*I'll never let my ISTp husband forget the time my sister was visiting and he bought us each a half pint. After we'd dropped her off, he asked me for the money back for her drink.

Money matters:

*Multi Millionaire ISTp businessman passes on money saving tip: "I can't see why any organisation needs to buy paperclips. Every morning you open your post, you get a letter with something clipped to it. All you have to do is take the paperclip and put it in a drawer and you'll never need to buy paperclips again."

*Apparently copper wire was invented over two ISTp's fighting over a copper penny

*Workers at Scone Palace in Scotland reacted angrily when told that the traditional free scone they enjoy with their daily tea break was to be axed in a money saving exercise, by millionaire ISTp landowner Lord Scone.

Allsorts:

Despite having survived brutal onslaught by Fe types, accusations of being lazy and tightfisted (ahem) there's still ENFp's who are suckers enough to think we're great ;-)

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    ISTp stereotypes

Booze and Love:

*The traditional ISTp aphrodisiac appears to be 12 pints, followed by a greasy hamburger supper.

*The ISTp attempts to reassure his girlfriend by saying "Look, I told you I loved you months ago, so lets assume that I still do until I let you know otherwise"

*I'll never let my ISTp husband forget the time my sister was visiting and he bought us each a half pint. After we'd dropped her off, he asked me for the money back for her drink.

Money matters:

*Multi Millionaire ISTp businessman passes on money saving tip: "I can't see why any organisation needs to buy paperclips. Every morning you open your post, you get a letter with something clipped to it. All you have to do is take the paperclip and put it in a drawer and you'll never need to buy paperclips again."

*Apparently copper wire was invented over two ISTp's fighting over a copper penny

*Workers at Scone Palace in Scotland reacted angrily when told that the traditional free scone they enjoy with their daily tea break was to be axed in a money saving exercise, by millionaire ISTp landowner Lord Scone.

Allsorts:

Despite having survived brutal onslaught by Fe types, accusations of being lazy and tightfisted (ahem) there's still ENFp's who are suckers enough to think we're great ;-)
    Odd how these ISTp stereotypes are the same as Scottish stereotypes

Creepy-Cyclops

Quote Originally Posted by somavision View Post
    Odd how these ISTp stereotypes are the same as Scottish stereotypes
    Indeed! I then thought the ISTp was perhaps Scotlands national integral type, but then decided to tailor it better for largely American audience..culture thing perhaps not showing through

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've done this before...multiple times.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hahaha! this is gold

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JuJu View Post
    hahaha! this is gold
    And quite accurate from what i've seen lately around me . Though I wouldn't say ENFp females take it that good.
    Looking for an Archnemesis. Willing applicants contact via PM.

ENFp - Fi 7w6 sp/sx
    The Ineffable IEI
    The Einstein ENTp

johari nohari
    http://www.mypersonality.info/ssmall/

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, really it's not that big of a deal until they 'forget' to inform you otherwise. It gets kinda nasty then.
    IEE

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha, I'm pretty guilty of this as far as feelings go.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well i really don't require it myself, maybe it is also a guy/girl thing. Im pretty much more interested in saying what I feel myself while not really expecting anything in return in terms of words. And while my female ENFp friends have a similar mindset they still would apreciate it from time to time and it seems to bug them , nothing they would loose sleep over but certainly something I have to listen about from time to time, makes me smile somewhat for whatever reason. All I want is to scream "Just give me a freaking ISTp in female form and stop whining"

ENFp - Fi 7w6 sp/sx
    The Ineffable IEI
    The Einstein ENTp

johari nohari

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe i'm scottish now.
    "Those who make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities..."

- Voltaire

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fit loch daein' dude?

ENFp - Fi 7w6 sp/sx
    The Ineffable IEI
    The Einstein ENTp

johari nohari

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

tossin wood

Even though this sounds like in the US south....
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.