Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
Mime, maybe you're IEI. Which would also explain why things could go well with an EIE.... I dated an EIE for a short while once and I *greatly* admired him. He was extremely charismatic. I knew I couldn't be with him long term though because he was "out of sight out of mind" with people, seemed to enjoy the attention himself more than he enjoyed giving ME the attention (we beta NFs are attention whores sometimes), lol!

Supervision is to be avoided, if possible. It's very much okay on the surface but if you're looking for an internally substantial relationship that will help each of you grow in the long term, avoid it.
It could be so, although some supervisor couples do tend to work surprisingly well.

At least in terms of friendship - I'm friends with one of my supervisors, my girlfriend is, and my her friend is her supervisee. What we have in common is that we all get defensive/cutting remarks from our supervisees when around other people; maybe a kind of insecurity thing (since we feel somewhat insecure around our supervisors)?