Thread: SEI-EIE Supervision relations (ISFp and ENFj)

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    supervision is a trap.
    yep. pretty much. everything looks all peachy, it seems good, but your lifeblood is slowly being drained until there's just a crunchy exoskeleton left. Happens so gradually that you hardly notice it. That's speaking from a supervisee's point of view though. The supervisor has it a lot easier.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    yep. pretty much. everything looks all peachy, it seems good, but your lifeblood is slowly being drained until there's just a crunchy exoskeleton left. Happens so gradually that you hardly notice it. That's speaking from a supervisee's point of view though. The supervisor has it a lot easier.
    HMM it can work out if DCNH match, E types are good fit stacking, etc... Benefit/Supervision/Duality I think makes majority of marriage.
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 07490 View Post
    HMM it can work out if DCNH match, E types are good fit stacking, etc... Benefit/Supervision/Duality I think makes majority of marriage.
    I'm not going to say that socionics is everything, and that it can never work, but ime all those things matching and working (dcnh, e type and stacking, etc.) just cover up the actual problems. I was in a relationship with an ILE for awhile, and was the last one to notice the kind of negative effect he was having on me.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    I'm not going to say that socionics is everything, and that it can never work, but ime all those things matching and working (dcnh, e type and stacking, etc.) just cover up the actual problems. I was in a relationship with an ILE for awhile, and was the last one to notice the kind of negative effect he was having on me.
    I also can't say I disagree with this anyway.
    Last edited by 07490; 04-22-2011 at 04:34 PM.
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.