View Poll Results: How hours of sleep do you average, and is it enough?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 to 4, not enough

2 4.08%
  • 5 to 7, not enough

12 24.49%
  • 5 to 7, enough

9 18.37%
  • 8 to 10, enough

16 32.65%
  • 8 to 10, too much

4 8.16%
  • other

6 12.24%

Thread: How much sleep do you get?

Hybrid View

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i sleep for 3-4 hours at a time at random points when i feel tired and bored, usually twice a day, then sometimes ill sleep for 12 hours from something like 7 am to 7 pm and wake up to my grandmother telling me im going to die early. if im busy doing something, though, usually i deprive myself of sleep

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazedrat View Post
    i sleep for 3-4 hours at a time at random points when i feel tired and bored, usually twice a day, then sometimes ill sleep for 12 hours from something like 7 am to 7 pm and wake up to my grandmother telling me im going to die early. if im busy doing something, though, usually i deprive myself of sleep
    lmao...classic
    4w3-5w6-8w7

It's somewhat random, but I try to keep 17+ hours awake, 8 hours sleep rythm.

The problem is that I stare at the monitor all the day, and I get pinkeye, and that makes me sleepy. Or I just stay up too long because I find something too interesting and don't want to go to sleep.

I don't use alarm clock, so I awake whenever, but it's usually after about 8 hours.
    ...the human race will disappear. Other races will appear and disappear in turn. The sky will become icy and void, pierced by the feeble light of half-dead stars. Which will also disappear. Everything will disappear. And what human beings do is just as free of sense as the free motion of elementary particles. Good, evil, morality, feelings? Pure 'Victorian fictions'.

INTp